No symptoms - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 10 Old 04-18-2006, 11:35 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
With my last pregnancy I had extremely sore nipples 8dpo, peed all the time and was extremely fatigued by 4 weeks. This time...nothing. For any of you mama's who have been prengnat more than once- were your pregnancy "symptoms" similar each time?

It makes it hard to feel attached to this pregnancy when I don't feel pregnant!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 10 Old 04-19-2006, 12:11 AM

I was super sick by 5 1/2 weeks with ds1 and sore breasts starting before I even got my bfp. With ds2 no sore breasts and no m/s until 8 weeks. This time my nipples are sore (not my breasts), no m/s yet, and I am peeing ALL the time. So for me each of my pregnancies have started out different.

Carrie, mom to Johnathan (7-02), Brodie (2-04), Kate (12-06), Jordan (9-08), (4-09) & Maggie (3-10)
#3 of 10 Old 04-19-2006, 12:45 AM

Hmmmmm, First dd I had no morning sickness or any other symptom. I did not even know I was pg until I was aprox 14 weeks along!!!! My second pg (another dd) no symptoms... Then there is my thrird dd who left me with all day sickness for 9 months!!!!! This time, I have absolutely no symptoms. I am still trying to remind myself that I am really pg! I was offered a glass of champagne at a family get together and I stumbled over saying no thanx!
#4 of 10 Old 04-19-2006, 08:13 AM

I've never had any real symptoms with any of mine, and none with this one yet. I do worry constantly about the little tiny jabs of pains I feel where I think my ovaries are located. I feel a tiny bit crampy-bloated, nothing major, but just enough to get my attention & to worry.

ETA: What about a lot of discharge? Does that count? I have a lot of wet, mucus-y white-to-light yellow discharge. Is this normal?? Don't recall having this before.

#5 of 10 Old 04-19-2006, 04:21 PM

Hi Zion, I am so happy to see you here!! I am glad you posted this, as I have the same question. From what I recall about my previous 3 pg, my symptoms were similar, but more pronounced with my first. My bionic sense of smell tapered off with the second 2. So far this time I don't have many symptoms; I've had sore breasts since 9dpo, got my bfp at 10dpo, and am I think 20 dpo today, with slightly increasing hunger and not-to-serious, occasional waves of nausea. So the short answer is, yes, same symptoms each time, but in varying intensity. And I can relate to not feeling pg nor too attached due to lack of constant reminders of symptoms.
#6 of 10 Old 04-19-2006, 05:08 PM

Yes, thanks for asking this... I'm kinda scratching my head because I don't have any either. #1 and 2 I had horrible morning sickness and could dry heave at any time of the time, however I can't remember when it started -- I'm only 5 wks, 1 day so maybe it's too early??? I'm praying each morning I will wake up and have it... how twisted is that?!

I do have sore nipples only. And I pee a lot, but I always pee a lot so I don't think that counts!

Teddybear/Mollie.... YES, I have a lot of discharge too. I'm constantly running to the bathroom to check it's only discharge! And yes, I definately remember having the same thing with my other 2.
#7 of 10 Old 04-19-2006, 05:51 PM

My symptoms are much, much less pronounced this time around. You're right around 4 weeks pregnant, right zion? I don't think I felt anything then. I think my boobs started getting a little bit achy around 5 weeks and I had a queasy spell or two a week later. Still I don't feel as "pregnant" as I did with DD. It is a little unsettling!
#8 of 10 Old 04-19-2006, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by diane1969
Yes, thanks for asking this... I'm kinda scratching my head because I don't have any either. #1 and 2 I had horrible morning sickness and could dry heave at any time of the time, however I can't remember when it started -- I'm only 5 wks, 1 day so maybe it's too early??? I'm praying each morning I will wake up and have it... how twisted is that?!

I do have sore nipples only. And I pee a lot, but I always pee a lot so I don't think that counts!

Teddybear/Mollie.... YES, I have a lot of discharge too. I'm constantly running to the bathroom to check it's only discharge! And yes, I definately remember having the same thing with my other 2.
Thanks Diane! I'm constantly checking too. I can't wait for the 1st trimester to be over!!

#9 of 10 Old 04-19-2006, 07:09 PM - Thread Starter

Thanks everyone!! It is very reassuring that I am not alone!! I was just getting concerned that every test i would do was taking a long time to show a positive and they were all very faint. I know, I know a positve is a positive. But I remember last time it got darker faster each time I POAS. The faint tests and the last of symptoms was making me worry!!!

I had a quant today. It was 78. anything over 75 at this point in pregnancy is normal. So I'm on the low end but still with in range. I'm having it rechecked in a week. My progesterone level was 21 which is reassuring.

I am just going to try to relax. Is that possible in the first trimester???
#10 of 10 Old 04-19-2006, 07:22 PM

The first trimester is pretty scary. I'm like everyone else, checking myself constantly, and as a result have given myself a UTI.
I don't have many symptoms either, but have to remind myself that I didn't have much morning sickness with my last 2 babies, and they are here.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page