Went to L&D last night... - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 11-18-2006, 09:16 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I thought for sure I was in labor. I had been having contractions every few minuets for over 4 hours also I had lots of lower back pain and pressure and stabbing pains in my cervix. I got to the hospital and my contractions were every 2-10 minuets apart and they kept me there to observe me but they finally decided since my cervix was not changing that I was not in labor. I am sort of glad in a way (even though I am so done being pg) because I have a really bad cold and I feel like complete crap. I don't know what was going on with all the contractions but Meadow is fine and 100% for sure head down so all is well! I have now told Meadow that she needs to stay where she is until after I eat my Thanksgiving dinner

Amy

Amy praying.gifbfinfant.gifslinggirl.gif familybed2.gif saynovax.gifsewmachine.gif crochetsmilie.gifWAHM to energy.gifElle 3/2/2004, joy.gifMeadow 12/02/2006, bouncy.gifAzaliah 4/09/2009, and baby.gif Olive 09/23/2011. I have been partners.gif married to my husband Bill since 2/22/03.....

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 11-18-2006, 10:37 PM

Awww! Prodromal labor can feel SO real! I did take a trip to the hosp with #2 and had to go home too
Hope you feel better soon!!
#3 of 3 Old 11-19-2006, 12:07 AM

Oh but think of the extra room you'll have for all that yummy food if she comes before Thanksgiving!

I'm just starting to get over a nasty cold, too.....I feel your pain.

Hope you feel better soon!

Shannon

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page