I'm getting jealous - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 11-20-2006, 09:35 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Come on now! I'm due the first week of December and you all are having your babies already! I want mine! We have had what like 4-5 births so far? Or is it more than that? Ok I'll try to calm down and be patient but I don't how that will work. I will just have to stay out of the December area until I get to post my birth story.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-20-2006, 09:38 AM

I'm not really jealous (OK, maybe a litle ). I'm freaking out more though. Gotta finish getting baby stuff done & maybe I'll calm down a little. I'm not due until mid-December though.

Old 11-20-2006, 10:08 AM

Me too, I was just going to post this. I've been up since 3am with insomnia, my most annoying pregnancy side effect yet. Plus it sucks knowing I'm dilated to a 4 already. I should have known to refuse a vaginal exam at my 38 week appt but I was too concerned thinking I was in actual labor.

Watch, I'll go like 2 weeks overdue.
Old 11-20-2006, 11:24 AM

I'm getting a bit impatient too!!! I thought being Due December 1st, i'd be one of the first ones!!! I'm going to try and enjoy this first week of maternity leave though....and then by next week i'll be getting a bit more anxious!
Old 11-20-2006, 11:33 AM

Not jealous here. My due date is still 1 month off, and I'm hoping she stays put until then.

But I am celebrating all these arrivals!!!!

Maryhippie.gif

Old 11-20-2006, 12:16 PM

Not jealous at all...nope, not one bit. I'm due in the first week of December and she can stay there until then as far as I'm concerned.

I do wish the pubic pain would just go away though. sigh

Monica - single mama to DS nono02.gifand DD blowkiss.gif

Old 11-20-2006, 02:39 PM

I'm not really jealous, just getting really excited to meet my little boy!! I'm due December 23, but hoping he comes a week or two early so I have more time with him before returning to school on January 16.

Anytime after 37 weeks is just fine with me!
Old 11-20-2006, 02:44 PM

not jealous here either. I need baby to stay in until at LEAST due date, though, otherwise I will have no husband and no help. After then, he can be home and my sister is coming out to help with dd.

But feeling all agog that December babies are coming... and uh- do they not have calendars in the womb or something? because you know... it's only November still.

oh yeah, babies don't know about dates and times yet
Old 11-20-2006, 03:11 PM

I thought I'd look at this DDC to ease my jealousy. Nope. Didn't work. And I haven't officially reached my date yet. ARRRRGH!
Old 11-20-2006, 03:32 PM

I am torn. I knew I would be one of the last to go here, being due Dec 28th, but I would like to meet my new little one as well. We still have lots to do around here, and I am not allowed to have a home birth for 1 1/2 weeks, so the baby must stay in, but. . . I would love to sleep on my stomach again! So there, that is what I am most jealous of.
Old 11-20-2006, 05:36 PM

Don't stay away!!

I'm not getting jealous yet. For me it's more like panic because it's becoming real that I'll be having this baby soon & that's something I don't think I've really accepted yet. Dh & I started seriously talking baby names for the first time last night, for heavens sake!!

Our turn will be here before we know it! I'm "due" on the 5th. When's your EDD?

Shannon
Old 11-20-2006, 05:58 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I am jealous! I can't believe all these babies are here already! It has forced me to speed up my preparations (and watch, I will go overdue by two weeks....hahaha).

I was hoping maybe if the baby came this week I could get an extension on my psychology paper that is due next Monday

Homeschooling catholic vegan Mama to my boys Simon (7), Keegan (5), Ezra (3) and ??? due November
Old 11-20-2006, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by She2dancer View Post
I am jealous! I can't believe all these babies are here already! It has forced me to speed up my preparations (and watch, I will go overdue by two weeks....hahaha).

I was hoping maybe if the baby came this week I could get an extension on my psychology paper that is due next Monday
What's the topic? I'm a psych major and might be able to help if you're struggling with it.

User Tag List