Did to much today - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 11-20-2006, 11:53 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
And I know I shouldn't have. But with so much family coming on T/G, I felt like I really need to get this house in much order as I can. I did the worse today...helping to move a dresser (wasn't heavy), and some mattresses (not real heavy), and I've overdone it. I am feeling some tightness in the lower area. I just need to go to bed after taking some Tylenol, but I still have kids up for another 45 minutes at least. My 2 little ones had long naps today, so they will be up for another 30 minutes or so too. :

I'm already ready for T/G to be over so I can relax.
#2 of 4 Old 11-20-2006, 11:57 PM

Kick your feet up and get some rest!! I know it's hard not to do some of that stuff, so just listen to your body and it sounds like enough is enough for the time being. I hope the discomfort goes away soon!!!
#3 of 4 Old 11-21-2006, 02:48 AM

ive done the same thing LDS, and your due dates the same as mine hehe. i was moving couches and my table etc , threw a carpet down the stairs too but we got people over for thanksgiving and hubby wants it to look nice, dont know why he doesnt help though but eh i started and couldnt stop, went to bed at 8 last night after hubby put our son to bed i felt so sore after cleaning all day
#4 of 4 Old 11-21-2006, 11:59 PM

I did too much, too. Dd and I walked to a store in the neighborhood (a decent walk--and it is chilly here so we were walking kind of fast), and I had to sit in the store and breathe thru contractions. I think I really scared another patron who walked past me 3 times before she quietly asked if I was ok! I told her I don't think I'm in labor yet, lol.

Anyway, that was about 2 hours before dh got home from work....so dd and I had to just hang out at the shops (me sitting and watching her play with toys) until dh could come and pick us up. I felt so lame calling my own answering machine and leaving a message basically saying that we'd walked too far from home and I could not manage to walk home

I hope you are feeling better today. I am off to bed!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page