*~*The Birth story of Saida Rose*~* - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 01-23-2007, 03:34 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I posted when she was born, but not her story I wasn't due until Dec. 14th, but I know my body and by the end of November, I was contracting regularly. On November 28th, I had my Nurse-Practioner's appt, and went in feeling like I was in early labor. She and the Midwife took one look at me, and sent me to the hospital. Due to some medical issues (private), I was to have a c-section. I went in for observation, and my doctor popped in and asked if I could wait just a few more days He's a kidder Despite the urge to wait-lol, my pains started getting worse, and they were not letting up. I was not dilating very much, but it didn't matter at that point since the doctor told them to get me prepped. Wow, did I love natural labor at that point and time. C-sections are not bad, but the time I spent during the whole process was uncomfortable to say the least. I was glad, however that dd was the prize at the end. So, at 2:38 p.m., Saida Rose came into the world in all her beauty. She weighed 7 lbs. and measured 18 in. long. She nursed as soon as they brought her in. We went home after only 2 days, since the hospital was overfull, but I was happy to be home with her, and to just stare at her. She is indeed a little Rose, and is now smiling at me. She looks in wonderment at the world, and I thank God that He allowed me to carry a baby one last time in my body, and I am so happy that I was allowed to go into labor on my own, and to feel some normalcy from the labor pain. I will miss all of our conversations about our pregnancies, and I look forward to seeing you all around here. Thank you for being my sisters when I was alone here in my thoughts and beliefs. God bless you and your new wonders daily...Sonia and Saida

Mommy to five wonderful earthlings, and one on the way supporter Humble Wife and Mother Learning to live through Jesus!
#2 of 3 Old 01-23-2007, 08:24 PM

mamabug, thanks for posting your story! looking at my little Josephine as I read it (after a very exhausting but beautiful day with my 2 boys and her) I almost began to cry... but then today it seems like everything a little beautiful and true makes me a little weepy!

enjoy your little one...

hh2.gif  ~~~~~~~~~~hh2.gif

#3 of 3 Old 01-26-2007, 05:15 AM

Sonia, congratulations, and thanks for the lovely story

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page