Feel like yelling at your child? Yell at this thread instead! - Page 11 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#301 of 1059 Old 07-23-2006, 11:19 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitrizmom
: every freaking time!!:
YES! PLEASE STOP! I am so sick and tired of putting on your shoes over and over and over and over again. When we go to the store that is only 5 freakin minutes away, WHY must you take off your shoes even for that????

treehugger.gifAutistic pagan mama with five kiddos on the spectrum, learning through living life. autismribbon.gif  computergeek2.gif

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#302 of 1059 Old 07-23-2006, 01:09 PM

I wasn't the OP of this sentiment, it was years ago on this thread and I will never forget it, so I will say it again:

"GO OUTSIDE, TAKE SLEEPING BAGS".
#303 of 1059 Old 07-23-2006, 02:14 PM

HOW WOULD IT FEEL IF I STEPPED ON YOUR FEET EVERY 10 MINUTES !

Ah, glad I found this thread, been holding that one in for 2 months now, hehe!
#304 of 1059 Old 07-23-2006, 02:40 PM

Shut Up.
#305 of 1059 Old 07-24-2006, 01:34 AM
Banned

Why oh why did you grab your poopie diaper? Now you have poopie on your hands and jeez you just got it on my shirt. Stop kicking and thrashing. Don't you know this will get poopie all over your legs? I JUST GAVE YOU A BATH. STOP IT!

Oh, and please stop this independent streak and go back in the Ergo. I do love you.
#306 of 1059 Old 07-24-2006, 01:45 AM

OMG!!! GO TO SLEEP!!! GO TO SLEEP!!! GO TO SLEEP!!!

I've been trying since 10:00... PLEASE GO TO SLEEP!!!

You make me so sad. I just want to sleep.
#307 of 1059 Old 07-24-2006, 03:53 AM

OH.MY.GOD.STOP.PULLING.MY.EYEGLASSES.OFF.MY.FACE. :

I WEAR THEM FOR A REASON -- TO SEE! I CANNOT SEE WHEN YOU PULL THEM OFF MY FACE, GET YOUR DIRTY LITTLE FINGERPRINTS ALL OVER THEM, THEN FLING THEM SOMEWHERE ACROSS THE LIVING ROOM! I ALSO CAN'T FIND THEM WHEN YOU DO THAT BECAUSE I'M #$&%^ING BLIND WITHOUT THEM, YOU LITTLE EYEGLASS THIEF!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
#308 of 1059 Old 07-24-2006, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzo
To my mother:
WHY MUST YOU BE SO OBNOXIOUS WHILE TAKING CARE OF MY SON? IT IS EASY TO TELL PEOPLE HOW MUCH YOU LOVE BEING A GRANDMA AND THEN TOTALLY SLACK OFF WHEN YOU ARE WITH HIM AND GO AGAINST EVERYTHING I TRY TO DO FOR HIM. WATCHING YOU INTERACT WITH HIM(if I can call it that!)MAKES ALL THE WONDERING CEASE ABOUT WHY MY SISTER AND I HAVE SO MANY ISSUES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOME PEOPLE SHOULD NEVER HAVE KIDS- YOU ARE ONE OF THEM.
God, YES, EXACTLY!!!!! WHY ARE YOU (my mom) SUCH A WIERDO!!!!! AND WHY DO YOU TALK ABOUT MY KIDS WITH FAKE LOVE AND AFFECTION THAT YOU NEVER ACTUALLY SHOW THEM???!!! JUST GET OUT OF MY LIFE YOU ARE RUINING EVERYTHING!!!!!

Single mom of 2 boys
#309 of 1059 Old 07-26-2006, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ja mama
Now I can't yell. I'm laughing too hard at you Mama's.
I cannot BELIEVE I only just found this thread some 16 pages in!!!!!! OMG, perhaps I should be yelling at myself !!!

I can soooo relate to you all, particularly those of you who get all the questions everytime you want to eat........

" No, I don't know when volcanoes are going to explode, there are experts for that, (takes a mouthful) No, there isn't a volcano in CT, (chokes) No, I don't know who you can ask, we can look it up on the internet - (to toddler) don't feed the dog please........(to middle child) can you take your fingers out of your mouth so you can at least try to eat something? What? What volcano? (tries to eat and misses mouth) - you need to toilet, what NOW?: Go on then, call if you need me. I just asked you if you needed to go? What volcano?, The internet, what NOW? Stop feeding the dog!! What toilet on the internet.......eh? you what, (chokes again) - look, can you just eat and let me eat, then we will talk, (middle child calls) - how did you "miss the seat" you are sat on it!, I don't know ANYTHING about freakin' volcanos, but believe me, there is one about to erupt here......stop feeding the damn dog PLEASE - NOW - Right, you, outside........*dog, *child, * mama- (please add your own) - leaves the building"

Wow, that really DOES feel good!
#310 of 1059 Old 08-01-2006, 12:07 AM

Will you PLEASE stop playing $%!@$%^#$!$@$% titty twister with my other nipple while you are nursing!?!!!!! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

better now.

My family: me jog.gif, dh geek.gif, ds reading.gif (11), dd1 hearts.gif (9), and dd2 energy.gif(3).

Tout va s'arranger à la fin. Si elle ne fonctionne pas; ce n'est pas la fin.

#311 of 1059 Old 08-01-2006, 02:55 AM
Banned

PLEASE QUIT THROWING MY TOOTHBRUSHES IN THE TOILET!!!!!
They are NOT mini-toilet brush cleaners!!!!
#312 of 1059 Old 08-01-2006, 01:35 PM

dO YOU KNOW HOW hard IT IS TO TRY TO GET DRESSED WHILE YOU HANG ON MY LEG AND WHINE?????!!!! Please give mommy some breathing room, give me two freakin minutes to shave my legs or eat breakfast or PEE fortheloveofgod!!!!!!
#313 of 1059 Old 08-01-2006, 04:05 PM

STOP - STOP taking food out of the fridge. No - plums and kiwis DO NOT belong on the freaking patio for your brother to tear apart. ARRRGGH! WHY is there plum all over your brother? EEEK - that's the last kiwi - what are you doing with it? STOP STOP STOP!!!!! WHY don't you believe?? FOOD THAT GETS TAKEN OUT OF THE FRIDGE WILL ROT - you've seen it happen often enough. JUST STOP TAKING FOOD OUT, TAKING ONE BITE AND LEAVING IT SITTING SOMEWHERE HIDDEN!!!

While you're at it - stop opening the pantry so your brother can get the potatoes. I don't WANT a SINGLE FREAKIN BITE in EVERY potato in the HOUSE!!!! JUST LEAVE THE DOOR CLOSED!

Lisa, lucky mama of Kelly (3/93) ribboncesarean.gif, Emma (5/03) ribboncesarean.gif, Evan (7/05) ribboncesarean.gif, & Jenna (6/09) ribboncesarean.gif
Loving my amazing dh, James & forever missing ribbonpb.gif Aaron Ambrose ribboncesarean.gif (11/07) ribbonpb.gif

#314 of 1059 Old 08-02-2006, 01:04 AM

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Oh, I need this after today. It's hard being pregnant when you have a stinky little toddler

I'm trying to use the bathroom! No I will not come out until I'm done! Okay, I'm wiping now so I'll be there in a second! Geeeezus! Stop calling my name! I don't want to hear my name again! ARRRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!! : : : :

~Nay

Reneé, 34 year old mom to Antonin 8/04 and Arianna 9/06  (6 weeks) 5/08. Married to Matt since 6/03 .  
#315 of 1059 Old 08-02-2006, 05:12 PM

okay, today I really need this. Here goes...
YOU KEPT ME UP ALL NIGHT LONG SO TODAY I AM TIRED AND CRANKY!!!! PLEASE STOP JUMPING ON THE FURNITURE!!! STOP ENCOUAGING YOUR LITTLE BROTHER TO DO THINGS THAT WILL GET HIM HURT AND THEN LAUGHING!!!! DON'T SPIT ON HIM!!! WE ARE NOT PEOPLE WHO SPIT!!! DO NOT CLOSE THE DOOR ON HIS HEAD!!! DON'T ASK ME FOR FOOD AND THEN FEED IT TO THE DOG!!! DO NOT THROW AWAY A WHOLE BIG BOWL OF PISTACHIOS BECAUSE YOU ARE DONE WITH THEM. THOSE THINGS COST A FORTUNE!!! DO NOT SCREAM IN YOUR BROTHERS EAR WHILE HE IS NAPPING!!! AAGGHH!! I AM BEGINNING TO WONDER IF I CAN MAIL YOU SOMEWHERE IN A LARGE BOX POSTAGE DUE!!!

Thanks for letting me vent.
#316 of 1059 Old 08-02-2006, 06:04 PM

For DS:
The sofa cushions belong on the sofa, not the floor.

The tablecloth belongs on the table, not the floor.

And for the love of Pete, stop moving the furniture from room to room : !!!

For DD1:
YES, you ARE poopy! I can smell you from across the room. Now PLEASE let me change your diaper.

~~Kristina~~ Mama to DS(10/30/01), DD1(VBAC 3/28/04) and DD2(HBAC 5/21/06)
#317 of 1059 Old 08-02-2006, 06:25 PM

Stop WHIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNG!!!!

Tis the season, for hot apple cider!
#318 of 1059 Old 08-02-2006, 06:46 PM

DO I NEED TO HIDE THE SCISSORS FROM ALL OF YOU?!!??

DS3- Why oh WHY did you cut your own hair?! Was there a reason you chopped bits and pieces off the top? No we can't make it grow back! Yes I have to cut the rest! Do you see mommy crying over this?! Yes mommy is very sad.. yes mommy liked your hair.

DS1- : Was there a reason after you saw me cry over Aidan's hair that you felt the need to cut off half your eyebrow? Why would you tell me you have no idea how that happened when we both know perfectly well that you do?!

DS2- Must you torment your brothers and make them cry all the time?? Do you get some sort of sick pleasure from that? Can you please refrain from drowning ants in the toilet and asking me to come look?

To all 3- Can't you all get along? Can I not have a moments peace? It's my birthday you little brats can't you be nice for one day to mommy?? PLEEEEAAASE?!

Nic, loving mama to 5 with a SURPRISE 6th on the way.

#319 of 1059 Old 08-03-2006, 01:37 PM

TAKE A FREAKING NAP BEFORE I LOSE MY LAST SHRED OF SANITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are TIRED and will be CRANKY and MISERABLE for the rest of the day if you do not lay your little body down and GO. TO. SLEEP.

may my heart always be open to little birds who are the secrets of living whatever they sing is better than to know  - e.e. cummings
#320 of 1059 Old 08-03-2006, 01:44 PM

SLEEP!!! Stay asleep! You don't nurse laying down very well anymore. It hurts. My nipples hurt constantly. Please sleep without my boob in your mouth. I'm exhausted. Also STOP THE SHRIEKING! It's driving me insane! It's loud and obnoxious...I don't like it. Our house is too small to be that loud.

Renae wife to J :, Mama to 4.5y/o J-bird and 2y/o A : and E coming in late Dec/Early Jan. My husband had a living donor kidney transplant! :
#321 of 1059 Old 08-03-2006, 05:52 PM

I love this thread! I have laughed away all my frustration but I could add:

DO YOU HAVE TO ANNOUNCE IT TO ME EVERY SINGLE TIME YOU NEED TO PEE? AND CAN'T YOU JUST GO WITHOUT MAKING IT SUCH AN EMERGENCY THAT YOU SCREAM OUT WHILE DOING THE PEE PEE DANCE "I HAVE TO PEE!"???? I REALLY DON'T NEED TO KNOW YOUR SPECIFIC BATHROOM HABITS. JUST GOOOOOO!!! AND GO WELL BEFORE IT BECOMES AN EMERGENCY!

ALSO CAN YOU PLEASE STAY OUT OF THE BATHROOM UNLESS YOU ARE IN THERE TO USE THE TOILET? THE POTIONS OF TOOTHPASTE, MOISTURIZER, AND BATH WASH SPREAD ALL OVER THE COUNTER TOP ARE NOT MY PLEASURE TO CLEAN UP AND COST MORE THAN YOU CURRENTLY HAVE IN YOUR PIGGY BANK TO REPLACE THEM.

WHERE ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH DID YOU GET GUM????
#322 of 1059 Old 08-03-2006, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by siouxm
WHERE ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH DID YOU GET GUM????
: I'm sorry, that sounds really, potentially disastrous. But... :

And mine:

Please, PLEASE, PLEASE STOP taking off your poop filled diaper and smearing it on any and every surface you can find. Daddy is going to literally blow his top if you do it one more time and next time I'm not sure I can convince him not to just throw out anything with poop on it. You'll have no toys to play with. Seriously. STOP WITH THE POOP SMEARING!!!!!!
#323 of 1059 Old 08-03-2006, 06:13 PM

LOL

My DD just turned 1 so not much yet to get dfrustrated with excxept i wish you 8would PLEASE STOP BFTOUCHING THE KEYYBOARDJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
#324 of 1059 Old 08-04-2006, 03:18 PM

My dd is 14 months and she is a really good girl but at this time I just need..

PLEASE LET ME HAVE 5 MINUTES ALONE WITH YOUR DADDY!!JUST 5 MINUTES!!LEAVE ME ALONE FOR 5 MINUTES!!
#325 of 1059 Old 08-04-2006, 04:22 PM

Stop RUNNING in the house! WHY are you in such a freakin rush? STOP RUNNING!!!!! You guys sound like a freaking herd of water buffalos and the downstairs nieghbor is gonna hate us forever! SLOW DOWN!!!!! And for the love of god QUIT crashing into the walls! Are you BLIND??? Do you not SEE the wall there???? You are not made of rubber, you cannot BOUNCE OFF!
I swear, its like living in a house full of mice on speed in a maze.......
#326 of 1059 Old 08-04-2006, 07:11 PM

Please stop playing with the water cooler/dispenser. There is no lock on it and the water is ruining the floor!! Please stop messing with your sister and please take a nap, please?!

Mama to 14yo, 9yo, 7yo, and babe born 9/2012
#327 of 1059 Old 08-04-2006, 07:15 PM

please STOP throwing your bowl of food to tell me you are done eating.

Christi
DS1(12), DD(7)blessed with T21, DS2(2), and DD2 - newly arrived 1/28/11
#328 of 1059 Old 08-04-2006, 10:20 PM

GO TO SLEEP GO TO SLEEP GO TO SLEEP! I KNOW YOU'RE TIRED, YOU KNOW YOU'RE TIRED. MY NIPPLES ARE TIRED, MY BACK IS SORE AND I WANT ONE FREAKING MINUTE TO MYSELF!!:

Mama to : '05, '08, '10 and expecting our 3rd homebirth.jpgJanuary '13

#329 of 1059 Old 08-04-2006, 10:28 PM

please stop chewing up popcorn and spitting it on the furniture and floor. You are 5... you really should be able to understand why this is frustrating for me.
#330 of 1059 Old 08-05-2006, 12:32 AM

Stop Pooping In The Playhouse!! I'm Tired Of Taking Out All Your Playfood And Washing Them!!!!!!!

Peeing In The Box Of Lego's Is Freaking Gross! How The Hell Do You Wash And Dry Legos! Use The Toilet! The Toilet! And For The Love Of God, Stop Putting Your Sisters Toothbrush In There! I Can't Buy A New One Every Damn Day!!

treehugger.gifAutistic pagan mama with five kiddos on the spectrum, learning through living life. autismribbon.gif  computergeek2.gif

Tags
Gentle Discipline

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page