Feel like yelling at your child? Yell at this thread instead! - Page 13 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#361 of 1059 Old 02-03-2007, 10:01 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
to dd's this afternoon: WHY do you INSIST on leaving the Mcdonald's cups WITH DRINK STILL IN THEM in the cupholder in the car!!! You are 11 and 8 - IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK that you get your OWN CUPS out? You don't want me to "gripe" about it because then I will only think you did it because I said something - well GUESS WHAT! I DIDN'T say anything this time and THE FRICKIN' CUP LEAKED just like I said it would and now there's drink ALLLLLLLLL over my floorboard and every OTHER thing, food, toy, etc. you've dumped there is WET because you DIDN'T DO IT AGAIN! My floorboard and car are gonna stink like mildew, I DON'T have time to vaccuum it out right now and GREAT! Your 3 yo sister just took her socks and shoes off on the way to the D*** store and threw her sock RIGHT IN THE CUPHOLDER and NOW HER SOCKS ARE SOAKED! AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! IT'S 40 FRICKIN DEGREES OUTSIDE! WHAT in the WORLD am I supposed to do now with a BAREFOOT 3 YO? I didn't pack a bag for a FIVE MINUTE TRIP to the store!!!! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU BEFORE YOU REALIZE WHAT I SAID WILL HAPPEN.......HAPPENSAAAAAAAA!

Whew! This has been an ongoing ordeal with them and it feels SOOOOO good to get it out! Also feels great to read these and realize I'm not the only one with these ridiculous repetative issues - must be universal with children because i SWARE I've found myself thinking MANY of these other mothers' EXACT thoughts WAYYYYYYYY more than once. :
#362 of 1059 Old 02-04-2007, 02:44 AM

You were NOT raised this way!!!!!!!!!!11
I know what the one doc said about environment can only overcome genetics to a point. BUT GEEZ LOUISE!! You have never met the one you call sperm donor and YOU. ARE. BEHAVING. JUST. LIKE. HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You better get down on the ground and kiss the man you call dad's feet because if it were totally up to me you would be out on your ear faster than Joan Collins dumps young men!!

What you are doing to us is despicable and snotty. AND I AM TIRED OF BITING MY TONGUE

YOU ARE BEING A SELF CENTERED, NARCISSISTIC, THINK ITS ALL ABOUT YOU, RESPONSIBILITY SHIRKING, JACK$$$ WITH THE SMOKING THAT KILLED YOUR GRANDFATHER AND YOU HAVE FREAKING ASTHMA, HARD HEADED SNORKLEWHACKER!
No wait I don't want to insult the snorklewhacker.

YOU CAN"T BE PETER PAN FOREVER

AND DON"T EVEN THINK IT SHUT THE H UP RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

WHew that felt good
#363 of 1059 Old 02-04-2007, 02:53 AM

Please Please Please stop opening the pantry door and pulling all of the spaghetti out and breaking it! Please stop carrying the broken spaghetti all over the house and leaving it everwhere in your wake. And Please don't pour the oatmeal out all over the floor and then kick it until it goes everwhere anymore!

And PLEASE stop getting all of the silverwear out of the drawer and playing with it. The butter knives and forks are NOT safe toys for a 2 yr old.

How do you do all of this stuff with me one step behind you the whole time! Yeesh! :
#364 of 1059 Old 02-04-2007, 01:11 PM

freaking hilarious

Laughing so hard I'm coughing up a lung here!

Lets see....

OH *PLEASE PLEASE DON"T EMPTY THAT SHELF AGAIN* OH OH *NO DON'T WHINE ABOUT IT.*
NOT MOMMYS COOKBOOK DON'T EAT MOMMYS COOK BOOK.....

NO REALLY YOUR JUST TIRED JUST FALL ASLEEP "OW" NOT MY NECK *STOP PINCHING* YOUR TIRED REALLY TRUST ME GO TO SLEEP.... 15 mins later sound alseep...:

Tea drinking Momma::: Grady 8/06 and : Coralynn 8/09
#365 of 1059 Old 02-04-2007, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WitchyMama2 View Post
YES! PLEASE STOP! I am so sick and tired of putting on your shoes over and over and over and over again. When we go to the store that is only 5 freakin minutes away, WHY must you take off your shoes even for that????
: AND then SCREAM AT ME the REST of the 4 minutes of the trip because I can't reach it in the floorboard and put it right back on BECAUSE I'M DRIVING!!!!!! If you DIDN'T want the shoe off, then ya know what?....... how about you STOP TAKING THE D*** THING OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFAAAA!

and for PETE'S SAKE! You'd think (and I thought) the DVD for the car would be SUCH A GREAT THING FOR ME .........NOT SO MUCH! Do you 3 girls have to find EVERY ATTEMPT I MAKE to get a little piece and RUIN IT by FIGHTING!!!! You don't wanna watch what the 3 yr old does on the car's DVD, so I bought the extra portable DVD(with 2 screens even - ONE FOR EACH!) just for you 2 older girls - I know you don't wanna watch Dora all the freakin time but you SHOULD NOT HAVE STEPPED ALL OVER THE PORTABLE DVD AND TAKEN THE SCREENS OFF THE SEAT AND STEPPED ON THEM AND BROKE IT - OH YEA..... AND, AGAIN, LEFT YOUR MCDONALD'S CUP TO LEAK ALL OVER IT!!!!!! FOR GOODNESS SAKE YOU ARE 8 AND 11 ......... YOU SHOULD REALIZE BY NOW WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DON'T TAKE CARE OF THINGS! are you KIDDING ME!?!?! No you DID NOT just ask when we are going to Wal-mart to get a new one!!!!! AAAAAAAAARERRRRRRRRRRRRRRHEEEEEEEEEEEEEGGGGGGGGGGG GGGG!
#366 of 1059 Old 02-04-2007, 02:56 PM

STOP JUMPING ON THE COUCH!!! COUCHES ARE FOR SITTING!!! LEAVE THE DOG ALONE SHE'S GOING TO BITE YOU!!!! STOP JUMPING ON THE COUCH, QUIT RUNNING THROUGH THE HOUSE!! But I'm being superman. YOU CAN BE SUPERMAN IN YOUR ROOM, THAT'S WHY YOU HAVE A ROOM!! LEAVE THE DOG ALONE!!! GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN, IT'S NOT A PLAYROOM AND WE'RE COOKING DINNER!!!
I feel a bit better now. I may have to do this every night

Elizabeth wife to Matt , mom to Logan (2/21/01) , and little man Desmond (9/23/08)

Mourning the loss of her father: Robert Edward Dillon 5/31/52 - 01/03/2011

#367 of 1059 Old 11-27-2008, 04:37 AM

So I just wrote a post asking for help with my temper... and then found this one. I am so going to yell at this thread tomorrow... if I can stop laughing from reading it.

This thread had to be resurrected!

Distraction is not the same thing as play.
Be part of the diaper free revolution. 

DS1, 6 years.  DS2, 4 years.  DS3, brand new!  (April 2012)

#368 of 1059 Old 11-27-2008, 05:54 AM

For the love of god, stop freaking shouting, is it not possible for you to communicate without freaking shouting??? You just woke up your brother, and it took me an hour to put him down. Please please i beg of you, have mercy, i look and smell like sh*t, i just want to read you the freakin story and put you to bed so i can have a wash becuase i'm so filthy i no longer think your dad is attracted to me and i have one hour before he comes home, so plesae please plesae freakin cooperate so that i can stop smelling like a yak on heat and sort myself out before daddy comes home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#369 of 1059 Old 11-27-2008, 10:00 AM

my name is not mummydaddy. stop calling me that. it's not my name. i'm mama.
not mum or mummydaddy.
#370 of 1059 Old 11-27-2008, 01:08 PM

For the love of God, PLEASE stop banging on the bedroom door. Daddy works nights and CANNOT get up right now. We CANNOT wake daddy. What part of that do you not understand? How many times have I redirected you? Too many. Every freaking day.

ugh.
#371 of 1059 Old 11-27-2008, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aletheia View Post
So I just wrote a post asking for help with my temper... and then found this one. I am so going to yell at this thread tomorrow... if I can stop laughing from reading it.

This thread had to be resurrected!
Thank you! What a delightful find!

And mine is:

Would you please. Stop. TALKING!
#372 of 1059 Old 11-27-2008, 10:41 PM

Please stop taking toys from your brother! Please don't hit your brother! Please don't be mean to your brother! Please be nice to your brother! We don't hit in this family! Please share with your brother! Please stop pushing your brother! For the 10,000th time please be nice to your brother!

I feel better already lol!
#373 of 1059 Old 11-27-2008, 11:04 PM

This is hilarious! I felt like yelling at DS earlier today but I don't remember what exactly it was about, so I can't post it. I'm sure I will back soon enough!
#374 of 1059 Old 11-28-2008, 02:01 AM

YES - you do have to go to swimming. Unlock my bedroom door and stop getting into my earrings, and come and put on your boots NOW! WE HAVE TO LEAVE - NOW!! Your lessons starts in 5 minutes....LET'S GO!!! I DON'T care if you think you won't like the new instructor...you didn't like Tommy, either, and now you want Nina to be him...until today, now you want Nina back, because you don't like the temp you HAVEN'T EVEN MET!! WE HAVE TO GO NOW!! COME HERE!! ARRGGH!

(He had a blast at the swimming pool, even though we were late.)

NO - you can't go out to the playground in your diaper!! ARE YOU INSANE? Come back here!!!! WAIT!!

Come back here!! That train is part of the Christmas display - it's not a toy! COME BACK! ACK! You turned it on! OMG - YOU ALMOST HIT THAT POOR WOMAN WITH THE TRAIN!!! COME BACK HERE NOW!!! I don't care if you're excited - you can spend the rest of the day in your room while I make the turkey - no, no, no - no more freaking fruit!!! STOP RUNNING INTO ME WHEN I'M STANDING AT THE STOVE!!! GO TO YOUR ROOM! STAY!!!!

That felt good. DS2 has been...a little hard to deal with today. Did anyone notice a theme there? ("Come back here" - I'm so tired of "come back here" - that kid has bolted soooo many times today.)

Lisa, lucky mama of Kelly (3/93) ribboncesarean.gif, Emma (5/03) ribboncesarean.gif, Evan (7/05) ribboncesarean.gif, & Jenna (6/09) ribboncesarean.gif
Loving my amazing dh, James & forever missing ribbonpb.gif Aaron Ambrose ribboncesarean.gif (11/07) ribbonpb.gif

#375 of 1059 Old 11-28-2008, 02:46 AM

GO TO SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR GODSAKE I AM FREAKING DONE PARENTING FOR THE DAY!

#$^$#$%%^^$^)(**&&*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!\\

#376 of 1059 Old 11-28-2008, 02:51 AM

And to dd2: SOMETIMES I WANT TO TAKE OUT A RESTRAINING ORDER AGAINST YOU. I DO NOT GET A BREAK. SOMETIMES I FEEL LIKE YOU ARE A FUNGUS THAT IS GROWING ON ME, TARGETING MY BREASTS AT ALL HOURS OF THE DAY. CAN MOMMY HAVE HER BOOBIES BACK FOR TONIGHT AND YOU JUST SLEEP SOUNDLY WITHOUT NEEDING SOME "MMMM?"
#377 of 1059 Old 11-28-2008, 03:26 PM

Sweetie, do you need to go pee?

I think you do.

But you're jiggling all over the place.

Go pee. Now.

Okay, it's your body.

GO PEE!

NO, YOUR PEE DID NOT CHANGE ITS MIND. IT HAS NO MIND!

GET OFF MY LAP--ARE YOU KIDDING ME? STOP WRIGGLING. GERROF!

TYCHO BRACHE DIED FROM NOT PEEING. YOU'RE GOING TO DO YOURSELF KIDNEY DAMAGE.

STOP JIGGLING AROUND AND GO PEE FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE. YOU'RE FIVE YEARS OLD!

You won't miss anything--I'm just cooking and planning my next post to mdc.

STOP JIGGLING!!! I CAN'T STAND THE AGONY!

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, JUST GO PEE! AAAARRGH!
#378 of 1059 Old 11-28-2008, 04:05 PM

FOR GOD SAKES LET ME PUT YOU DOWN FOR 5 MINUTES SO I CAN GO TO THE FREAKING BATHROOM!!!!

aaah....that felt good....
#379 of 1059 Old 11-28-2008, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murihiku View Post

I think you do.

Go pee. Now.

Okay, it's your body.

GO PEE!

This is very very very common but everyone outgrows it by age 7 from what I've seen. So I promise she'll pee within two years.

Now onto mine....
#380 of 1059 Old 11-28-2008, 09:03 PM

Stop fussing to be picked up! When you don't take a nap, my body has no chance to recover from carrying you around! I am in excruciating pain from keeping you from killing yourself for two days, and the advil I took may as well be a placebo! I CANNOT PICK YOU UP!
#381 of 1059 Old 11-28-2008, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murihiku View Post

I think you do.

Go pee. Now.

Okay, it's your body.

GO PEE!

OH I am happy I am not alone. My DS just turned 6 and still does this. So I have one more yr of this? groooooooooovy! LOL!!!!!!!!!!
#382 of 1059 Old 11-28-2008, 09:23 PM

Its not funny to make jokes about poop for the tenth time.
It is not funny to tell me that you had a pizza with peanut butter and toenails for the tenth time.

Why can't you just go pee when you need to go. I promise the trains won't go chugging off, they will still be here on the train table.

I love you, but please wipe your hiney when you go poo. Its not that hard, i am sure the trains can wait for that too.
#383 of 1059 Old 11-28-2008, 09:27 PM

Oh, I SO need this tonight!
DS1:
GO UPSTAIRS! DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY FIVE YEAR OLDS WOULD LLLOOOVVVEEE TO HAVE AN ENTIRE FLOOR OF THE HOUSE TO THEMSELVES, COMPLETE WITH A DVD PLAYER, THOMAS TOYS, XBOX, ETC.?!?!?!?!?!? GO UPSTAIRS!! MOMMY NEEDS SOME PEACE AND QUIET!!

BABIES:
GO TO BED!! STAY THERE!!! SLEEP ALL NIGHT!!! MOMMY HASN'T SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT IN NEARLY THREE YEARS AND I AM FREAKIN' TIRED!!! AND STOP SMEARING APPLESAUCE IN YOUR HAIR! I AM TIRED OF BATHING YOU THREE TIMES A FREAKIN' DAY!!
AAAAGGGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!

DH:
YOU HAVE A FREAKING SCRATCHY THROAT! YOU ARE NOT DYING!!! SHUT UP AND GET UP AND DO THE DISHES!!!!!!!!!

Thanks ladies! I feel better!

Jen...wife to Shawn...Radically Unschooling Mommy to Connor (4/03), Autumn (1/07) Aiden (1/08) and Ella (10/14/09) Just had the of our dreams!
#384 of 1059 Old 11-28-2008, 10:09 PM

If you can't say anything nice and won't stop whining will you please just shut the FRACK UP.

My family: me jog.gif, dh geek.gif, ds reading.gif (11), dd1 hearts.gif (9), and dd2 energy.gif(3).

Tout va s'arranger à la fin. Si elle ne fonctionne pas; ce n'est pas la fin.

#385 of 1059 Old 11-28-2008, 10:26 PM

Oh and by the way! Stepping on blocks fricken hurts!!!!
#386 of 1059 Old 11-28-2008, 10:55 PM

just want to go to sleep. Please stop having naps at 5pm
#387 of 1059 Old 11-29-2008, 02:11 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
AHHHHHH! Go to sleep already!!!!! It's 11pm and I've been waiting for 2 hours for you to go to sleep! I've been waiting WEEKS to have sex w/ your dad and I can't do this till you go-to-sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mom &  RN   intactivist.gif
Pardon the typos - CWOK (cat walking on keyboard)   signcirc1.gif

#388 of 1059 Old 11-29-2008, 02:27 AM

I should NOT have to empty the vacuum canister 5 times in one day and still not be done!

You need NOOOOOO toys, books, clothes, etc!!! You can't even take care of the ones you HAVE! I'm sick and TIRED of having to wash toys and toy dishes!! I don't know WHY I'm even spending money on birthday and Christmas gifts!

I love you to DEATH, but seriously! YOU like to be alone when YOU poop! SO DO I!!! I do NOT want you playing games, I don't want to read you books or sing songs while I am trying to empty my bowels! I just want peace and quiet! I will be done sooo much sooner if you just LEAVE!
#389 of 1059 Old 11-29-2008, 01:04 PM

First off I absolutely love that this thread keeps coming back, started in 2004 and I think it's been back at least once a year since. And for me it's right on time this time:

to the big 'un: STOP running around your brother while wearing your boots! STOP RUNNING! You could HURT him! Please don't ask me that question again! I ANSWERED YOU THREE TIMES ALREADY! THE ANSWER remains the same! Don't ask again! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE! JUST BE QUIET!!!!!

to the little guy: Can't you just sleep for long enough for me to take a shower and dry off and get dressed? Do you purposefully wait until I am naked, soaking wet and covered in soap to scream as if you are on fire?!!! ARGH, can I just sleep all for more than one hour at a time?! PLEASE???

To the husband: DO you REALIZE I just got the baby to sleep? DO you think you could not flop down on the bed like you haven't an iota of grace in your body? Everytime you flop down or speak above a whisper, I AM OBLIGED TO NURSE on my side for another 30 MINUTES! I just want to lay on my back for HEAVEN'S SAKE MAN!

Breeder Mama: = wife to an amazing man + mama to J-Bear (07/02) and E-Train (06/08), nanny to Little Bird (07/10).

#390 of 1059 Old 11-29-2008, 01:10 PM

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

: 2:Ma To 6 :12,8,7,5,2,1&

Tags
Gentle Discipline

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page