Feel like yelling at your child? Yell at this thread instead! - Page 17 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#481 of 1059 Old 04-18-2009, 08:18 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamsInDigital View Post
WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO YELL?????????? I just got the baby to sleep and your ^*&%$#@*$&% yelling woke him up! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I actually did yell this at my 2 older boys this week. They wake my poor 4 month old sleep deprived baby every day. I am trying not to yell. I went OFF on them and felt terrible. I snapped.
This thread is GREAT!! I am glad to see that other mothers feel like yelling the same things I do. It's not that other moms are superior and don't think these things...they just don't yell them out loud like I did.

Thanks for sharing all of your yells and helping me to vent them elsewhere!

Mama to DS1 (4/04) DS2 (HBAC 11/06) DS3 (HBAC 12/08) DS4 (HBAC 1/11). Wife to one handsome hard working DH.
#482 of 1059 Old 04-18-2009, 08:22 PM

Stop saying "HUH??" Over and Over!

Mama to DD 4/07 and DS 1/11.  Missing my Zejah Grace (Born sleeping at 39 weeks 6 days) 2/3/10
#483 of 1059 Old 04-19-2009, 09:01 PM

If you would just put the scissors back in the craft box when you're done they wouldn't get lost! And then you wouldn't have to ask me where they are eleven million times a day in the whiney voice of doom! I don't know where they are, they aren't my scissors! You've lost the scissors every freaking day for a month! Just put them away! Gaaaaaaah!

Also, STOP PINCHING MY BOOBS! We can hug and snuggle all you want but lay off the boobs please!!!!
Thank you!

punk rock mom to Milo, my unschooling anarchist snuggle buddy :
#484 of 1059 Old 04-21-2009, 12:29 PM

O.M.G. I haven't gotten past page 5, Lol., but I'm so glad that I'm not the only one that screams these things in my head. Sometimes I have to take a deep breath IN so these things don't come OUT!

Nothing to rant about right now, but, MAN, I could have used this as a place to put some frustration the other night.

Geesh, it's threaputic to just read, sympathize, and laugh.

:::

Center
#485 of 1059 Old 04-21-2009, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Worm View Post
Thanks for this thread! I CAN'T THINK OF ANY MORE STORIES. OK..ONE MORE....ONCE UPON A TIME THERE WAS A BEAR AND GIRAFFE AND THEY WERE GOING FOR A WALK..OK THEN THEY WERE AT THE PARK AND THEY WERE ON THE SWINGS..WHY CAN'T YOU JUST MAKE UP THE STINKING STORY IF YOU HATE ALL THE ONES I MAKE? WHY CAN'T WE JUST READ BOOKS ONCE IN A WHILE? IF I WAS SO GREAT AT MAKING UP STORIES I WOULD BE A DAMN CHILDREN'S BOOK AUTHOR AND THEN I'D HAVE SOME STINKING MONEY AND WE COULD MOVE OUT OF THIS FREAKIN HELL HOLE HOUSE THAT YOUR STUPID FATHER IS TOO LAZY TO FIX. NO MORE CAILLOU I CAN'T TAKE THAT WHINING LITTLE FREAK ANYMORE..WHY DON'T HIS PARENTS TELL HIM TO SHUT UP..ROSIE IS MORE MATURE THAN HIM NO MORE PLAYING IN WATER..NO..LEAVE THE CAT ALONE...COME GET CHANGED..NOW..NOT UNDER THE TABLE...BE QUIET..DADDY AND NANA ARE SLEEPING..STTOOOO[PPPPP IIIITTTT
LOL....Caillou...so glad I don't have to watch him..now it's Bolt all the time but at least I LIKE that one..he doesn't whine except for when he doesn't want Penny to leave.
#486 of 1059 Old 04-21-2009, 01:45 PM

I SO needed this today.

TO DH: LISTEN TO ME!!!!!!!!!!! I am so f-ing tired of telling you the same thing over and over. If you can't use a big boy glass and be responsible for it so that I no longer have to steam clean red wine out of my carpet and worry about water damage on my table use a friggin sippy cup. We have 50 of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and polish the table after you spill red wine on it, a wet washrag is not an acceptable way to clean a wooden table. If I am folding a load of laundry and you are watching tv or surfing on the computer, yes, I would like your help without asking you for it. You get to do your yardwork in peace, take your licks and act like a big boy. I REALLY need you to take DS completely off of my hands so I can do my indoor chores. Every time DS undoes my housework I'm going to go dump a bag of the leaves that you just raked in peace back on the lawn.

To DS: LISTEN TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so tired of you ignoring me that I want to completely lose it. Stay out of the fridge, I will get you food if you want it. Stop pushing kids at school, you know it's wrong yet you continue to do it. Screaming at momma is NOT acceptable just because you don't like the answer I give you. You WILL start eating a real meal for dinner. I am done with the snacking all the way home from daycare and refusing to eat a meal when we get home.

Wow, I needed that, fell a TON better.

Julie, proud graduate of the AOW 3 year program in the study of boobology . Me : + DH : = Super Bubba !
#487 of 1059 Old 04-21-2009, 01:53 PM

Boy, I wish I knew about this thread 3 years ago. I could have used the support. I was a yeller. I sent my middle daughter away from me into time-out because I also couldn't understand her over the top meltdowns on a daily basis. I was a highly sensitive mom raising an extremely highly sensitive daughter. The yelling, the pushing away, only made things worse. I wondered if I caused her selective mutism because I just.couldn't.fix things for her (but sensory issues played a lot into it too).

It took me a long time that, for her, the key to better behavior was keeping her close and not pushing her away, of learning all about who she was and how she coped with the world (not very well, I must say). It took me a long time to look at the child beneath the behavior and see what she was really hurting about and to teach her better ways to cope.

I found some wonderful insight at a recent blog carnival about Play. One of the articles was about the benefits of one-on-one time. I can not stress enough how most behavior problems will begin to evaporate when fully engaged for 15-20 minutes a day with each child. No distractions, complete undivided attention.

If you want to read more, it's in this post
http://growinginpeace.wordpress.com/...vioral-issues/

I still have guilt, I still have bad days with her (though not as bad as it used to be). But it's getting better all the time.

If I can help just one mom avoid what happened with us, I would feel I have been blessed. I don't want anyone to suffer like we did.

I hope this helps someone.

Mama of 3 girls: 7.5 , 6 , and 4.5
#488 of 1059 Old 04-21-2009, 03:20 PM

I'm 9 months pregnant and rather cranky. This thread looks like a good idea...

In no particular order:

No, you can't have juice and ice cream at every meal.
We only let you have the soda and ice cream yesterday because we were trying to keep you quiet in the car dealership so we wouldn't be distracted and conned out of thousands of dollars by the salesman. Seriously. The soda is not an all-day, every-day thing. You have already had 4 cavities. You do not need juice. No, seriously, no juice. You've already been to the dentist 20 times in your short life, don't you remember how much that SUCKED?!!!

No, I don't want to go visit the relatives next door every single night. I love them but sometimes they drive mommy nuts. How about we stay home and act like a normal family now and then?

Oh, and I hope you're not getting used to running around the store like a little wild child. Your daddy will not be coming along to help after we have the new baby, and when it's just you and me, you will have to actually follow rules in the store again like you used to do before I got all huge and tired, instead of running around shrieking and darting in front of people while daddy makes a game out of letting you act like you have no manners.

And one more thing- how about getting tired at night like all the other little kids I know, instead of fighting sleep tooth and nail until midnight every. single. night????

And to DH:

Your computer game is NOT REAL. You don't need to be on the computer 5+ hours a day. The only reason DD watches more movies these days is because I am 9 months pregnant and don't have the energy to entertain her 24/7, now that you hardly ever play with her anymore. DD misses you, and I do too.

“War is peace.
Freedom is slavery.
Ignorance is strength.”
― George Orwell, 1984
#489 of 1059 Old 04-22-2009, 10:18 AM

PLEASE SLEEP, STOP HITTING MOMMY, it hurts.
No, don't play wrestling at 4 am in my bed.
If you want Granola you have to sit in your chair. NO, CHAIR NO GRANOLA. STOP WHINING. STOP CLINGING TO MOMMY. I need 5 min to my self.

No I can't carry you around all day. Don't hurt the baby (smacking my belly)
DON'T THROW FOOD, STOP TAKING THINGS OFF THE COUNTER. THIS IS NOT A TOY. BE NICE TO KITTY.

JUST LEAVE ME ALONE FOR 5 min WITHOUT WHINING OR SCREAMING. I NEED A BREAK.

(ok that felt better)

Pernille, Married to : mom to my 2 littel boys :4/12/07 and : 8/24/09
#490 of 1059 Old 04-22-2009, 10:33 AM

to dd, age 7: I AM SO SICK OF SAYING THE SAME FIVE THINGS OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER!!!!! FOR THE LAST TIME, OKAY. PUT YOUR KNEES DOWN AND EAT OVER YOUR FREAKIN' BOWL. SIT IN YOUR CHAIR AND STOP BANGING THE CHAIR AGAINST THE DESK AND TANGLING THE HEADPHONE CORD AROUND THE CHAIR SO THAT IT TAKES ME 10 MINUTES TO GET IT LOOSE. LISTEN TO MY WORDS AND STOP IGNORING ME. STOP BANGING THE TOILET SEAT SO THAT IT MAKES EVERYONE IN THE HOUSE JUMP 10 FEET IN THE AIR. AND GET YOUR HAIR OUT. OF. YOUR. MOUUUUUUTH!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you.
#491 of 1059 Old 04-22-2009, 08:34 PM

Ughs, after last night I need a thread like this. DD1 is driving me batty.. In no order..

STOP TOUCHING YOUR SISTER.. DON'T HIT IT, SIT ON HER, PICK HER UP ETC. SHE DOESN'T LIKE IT. DON'T TAKE OFF HER DIAPER AND LEAVE HER TO PEE ALL OVER THE BED. DON'T TAKE OFF THE OUTFIT I JUST PUT ON HER BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T LIKE IT, CLOTHING IS CLOTHING.
IM NOT CHANGING YOUR OUTFIT FOR THE 50TH TIME TODAY. WEAR THE SAME OUTFIT ALL DAY OTHERWISE IM GOING TO LOSE IT. YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE NAKED ALL THE TIME, PLEASE AT LEAST WEAR UNDERWARE.. STOP TAKING CLOTHING OUT OF THE DRAWERS AND LEAVING IT ON THE FLOOR, IM TIRED OF DOING LAUNDRY.
GIVE ME 2 INCHES PLEASE, STOP HANGING ON ME, CLIMBING ON ME OR OTHERWISE DRIVING ME UP THE WALL. IM GETTING CLAUSTROPHOBIC HERE. LEAVE ME BE FOR A MINUTE PLEASE
STOP MAKING THE ENTIRE HOUSE A COMPLETE MESS. IM TIRED OF PICKING UP AFTER YOU.

And to my DH..
NEXT TIME YOU LEAVE YOUR FRIGGEN WET TOWEL ON THE BACK OF THE CHAIR BEFORE GOING TO WORK IM GOING TO HIT YOU WITH IT. NEXT TIME YOU LEAVE A BLOODY TISSUE ON THE FLOOR IM GOING TO THROW IT AT YOU. NEXT TIME YOU WAKE BOTH THE GIRLS UP BECAUSE YOU CAN'T FIND YOUR KEYS IM STAMPLING THEM TO YOUR HEAD.

Ok, I feel a little better thanks!

~Heather~ Mama to Miss E (1/07), Miss A (11/08), Mr.T (2/11) and Miss A (10/12) Expecting our newest blessing sometime late Sept/early Oct.. Wife to my Marine since 11/2005
#492 of 1059 Old 04-28-2009, 01:24 AM

to dd (10)-Girl, I don't know who the hayell you think you're talkin to and who you think you're rolling your eyes at, but, it's not me b/c i am NOT the one! You got that??? Excuse me, did I just see you roll your eyes at me? No? I thought not!

to dd (21mos) stop climbing on everything. stop hitting, biting, scratching and snatching your older sister's glasses off and running when she doesn't do something you want her to do! she's getting REALLY fed up with your crap and so am i. oh, and if you could stop having your tantrums and meltdowns that would help too. thanks.

to dd (2.5mos) take a decent ass nap already!

Wife to G, mommy to dd1 (99), dd2 (07), dd3 (09)
Three beautiful girls. How did I get so very lucky?:
#493 of 1059 Old 04-28-2009, 02:21 AM

DO NOT I MEAN IT DO NOT - DON'T TOUCH MY FREAKING NIPPLES. THEY ARE MINE NOT YOURS AND YOU CANNOT TOUCH THEM. EVER. THEY ARE NOT FOR TOUCHING. EVER. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHH!

sigh... love this thread.
#494 of 1059 Old 04-28-2009, 02:46 AM

To all my kids....I AM NOT A WAITRESS ALL DAY LONG. PLEASE STOP ASKING FOR DRINKS EVERY TWO MINUTES BECAUSE YOU'RE BORED. YOU CAN REACH THE FRIDGE AND THE GLASSES. PLEASE GET IT YOURSELF. OH BY THE WAY ONCE THE MILK IS GONE I AM NOT GOING TO GO TO THE STORE AND BUY A NEW GALLON EVERYDAY..... REMEMBER THAT PLACE WE GO TO...THE PLAYGROUND..THAT IS WHERE I NEED YOU TO DO ALL THIS JUMPING AND RUNNING. NOT IN THIS TINY 31 FOOT RV.
For my oldest.....I KNOW YOU THINK THAT IF I ASK YOU TO BE NICER AND PLAY WELL WITH OTHERS YOU THINK THAT I AM "BLAMING YOU FOR EVERTHING" I AM NOT. PLEASE STOP FALLING BACK ON THAT EXCUSE. SOMETHINGS ARE NOT ALL ABOUT YOU. LIKE THE CHIRO I TRIED TO GO SEE. YES YOU WERE BORED BUT IT WASN'T ABOUT YOU. HELP ME INSTEAD OF BOTHERING YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTER BECAUSE YOU ARE BORED. PLEASE GROW UP A LITTLE.
My middle boy...PLEASE STOP TALKING..IF YOU LISTEN. YOUR QUESTIONS MIGHT BE ANSWERED. NO WE ARE NOT BUYING A CANDYBAR TODAY. I AM NOT BUYING EVERYTHING WHEN WE GO TO THE STORE. PLEASE JUST DO YOUR SCHOOLWORK WITHOUT MAKING ME CRY. WHY DO I HAVE TO SPEND AN HOUR BEGGING YOU TO DO THE WORK THAT YOU CLAIM NOT TO KNOW HOW TO DO BUT WHEN I GET MAD IT TAKES 5 MINUTES FOR YOU TO DO BECAUSE YOU KNEW IT ALL ALONG.
My youngest...PLEASE PLAY JUST PLAY. FIND A TOY AND PLAY.
#495 of 1059 Old 04-28-2009, 03:47 PM

Stop picking at that mole on my stomach. It never used to hurt until you turned it into your personal play thing. And biting me when I move your hand away from my mole is not going to win you unlimited nursing time.

And a totally off topic one.

HELLO Puking/diarrhea virus/bacteria....GET THE EFF OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!! I have lysoled every surface, isn't that a hint? We're washing our hands so often mine are bleeding. I've bleached/antibacterialed everything in my home within an inch of its life. I'M SICK OF BEING SICK!!!!!!!!! We cannot go one week without you coming up and taking one of us out. KNOCK IT OFF!!!!!!!!!!! Go away!! You're not wanted here.

Renae wife to J :, Mama to 4.5y/o J-bird and 2y/o A : and E coming in late Dec/Early Jan. My husband had a living donor kidney transplant! :
#496 of 1059 Old 04-28-2009, 03:54 PM

To my nearly 3.5 year old, if he moves any slower, will start to walk backwards -

PLEASE PUT ONE FOOT IN FRONT OF ANOTHER AND KEEP MOVING. JUST KEEP MOVING, MOVING, MOVING.

IT SHOULD NOT TAKE 45 MINUTES TO MOVE FROM YOUR BEDROOM, DOWN THE STAIRS AND OUT THE DOOR!!!!!

Mom to DS, born fall 05 after ,,, wife/best friend to DH We have
#497 of 1059 Old 04-28-2009, 10:19 PM

Darling daughter, if you don't go to sleep soon, momi is not going to be happy. Can you please, please, please go to sleep without a nipple in your mouth? Please? NOW!

All right, I think I'm ready to go back in the bedroom and deal with her again. Thank you.
#498 of 1059 Old 04-29-2009, 03:17 AM

Oooh... my turn! Step-Mom yells.

Stop lying to me, you're bad at it. Stop sneeking food- you're bad at that too. Stop putting your smelly socky feet on everything. Can't you sit like a NORMAL PERSON??? Stop bringing home garbage you find. Stop asking me for hugs ONLY when I'm busy/ my arms are full/ I'm bending over to get something out of the oven / I'm telling you not to do something.

Stop correcting me- you're wrong anyway! No, I really don't care about pokemon/bakugon/whatever fad-thingy you're into. Please stop trying to have a conversation with me in the middle of my conversation with somebody else- I try to talk to you ALL THE TIME- why is it only NOW that you have something to say???

Stop trying to tell other people (especially your mother) what I said- you never remember it right and make me sound oh so dumb/mean/crazy.

No, you cannot have a snack, you just ate!

Stop staring at my chest! Eat your dinner, yes all of it. You liked this last time I served it. No, I want that done now. Hurry up, we're going to be late. No, you can't play that game, it's rated M.

NO ROUGH HOUSING IN THE LIVING ROOM! QUIT BEING A JERK TO YOUR BROTHER!!!!

Blarg, blarg-blargity- BLARG!!!

#499 of 1059 Old 04-29-2009, 09:38 PM

Please oh please just answer the damn question!!!!

The first rule of homeschooling: water the plants! :
#500 of 1059 Old 04-29-2009, 09:40 PM

STOP POOPING IN YOUR PANTIES AND SMILING AT ME!

STOP STOP STOP!

YOU KNOW WHERE IT GOES AND YOU HOW TO PUT IT THERE!

ITS NOT FUNNY, NOT FUNNY, NOT FUNNY!

[please]

#501 of 1059 Old 04-29-2009, 09:41 PM

STOP WHINING STOP WHINING STOP WHINING.

IT IS NOT MY JOB TO KEEP YOU ENTERTAINED 100% OF THE TIME!!

thanks I needed that.
#502 of 1059 Old 04-29-2009, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkiMom View Post
NEXT TIME YOU WAKE BOTH THE GIRLS UP BECAUSE YOU CAN'T FIND YOUR KEYS IM STAMPLING THEM TO YOUR HEAD.
Favorite.quote.ever!

#503 of 1059 Old 04-30-2009, 03:15 AM

i love you baby i really, really do, and i dont mind not sleeping well somre nights, but please, please, please stop puking on me and in my bed, please
#504 of 1059 Old 04-30-2009, 03:17 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Would it kill you to remember your chores without my nagging? Just once in a while?
#505 of 1059 Old 05-07-2009, 05:05 PM

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!
#506 of 1059 Old 05-07-2009, 05:48 PM

No matter how much you try spinning that "dial" (my nipple) you won't get a radio station!!!

They both make milk, the left side didn't change flavor in the 3 seconds you were on the right side and the right side didn't change flavor in the 3 seconds you were on the left side!!!

Enough.already.with.the.teeth.grinding. Yes, getting upper teeth is a new and interesting sensation, but the noise drives your parents up the wall.

Pleeeeeeaaaaase make your happy excited shriek a half-octave lower. And whhhhyyyyy does it sound just like your upset shriek? While we're driving. No where near a good place to pull over.
#507 of 1059 Old 05-07-2009, 08:22 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Aaaaaaand why did you do that? ............Now?...........
When we're trying togosomewhereandIhavetheotherTHREEKIDSDRESSEDANDRE ADYTOGOINTHEVAN!!! (breath) And where aretheWIPEUPSWHENINEEDTHEM!!!
AHHH!

E & K (13yrs) and our flock of 6!

"Hey little one, why don't you go get cleaned up, you look like a country bumkin."
"Mum, I am a country bumkin"
#508 of 1059 Old 05-08-2009, 05:40 PM

Just go to sleep and stay asleep. There is no reason to keep waking every half hour. You're one and a half - you should be able to sleep better than this by now. Agggghhhhh!

Lisa - mama to Eleanor Rose 01/08 and Saoirse Lily 09/10
#509 of 1059 Old 05-08-2009, 06:08 PM

Dearest DD:

I don't know what it is about you lately but you just do NOT hear me. When I say STOP MOVING so I can get the camera out of your backpack while juggling your sister and the diaperbag and the water bottle please do NOT shrug your shoulders so the backpack plummets to the CONCRETE and then stare at ME LIKE YOU ARE SURPRISED GRAVITY EXISTS!!!!!! And NO we aren't going to buy coke every time we get gas. It's a TREAT. A TREAT means you don't get it EVERY DAMN TIME. And asking how much longer till we get gas again (and again and again and again) doesn't make it go FASTER it makes mommy's ears bleed. STOP IT.

I don't know why Crystal doesn't like crystals. It doesn't make sense to me either. I don't know where the scissors are that YOU LOST a kajillion times this week alone. I am sorry you can't find them but it is NOT THE END OF THE WORLD AS YOU KNOW IT. I don't know what it feels like to let a venus flytrap eat your finger. No they don't have it on youtube. I don't give a flying F*(#&$ about all of these and the million OTHER questions you have right now because I have a freaking ear ache and the baby is congested and can't nurse and I'm TIRED because I wanted to take a #)$*(#% NAP while the baby was ASLEEP but I COULDNT BECAUSE YOU KEEP COMING AND ASKING ME ALL THESE QUESTIONS FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY LEARN TO GOOGLE DAMNIT!

*sigh*

And bbDD. I adore you. But the peacocks at the zoo, sadly, do not. Chasing after them gleefully and signing 'gentle' like a maniac does not, unfortunately, endear you to their best graces. There is little I can do about this situation for you. Screaming and hurling yourself onto the ground in protest does ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to make them come back. It does, however, make my ear hurt more. And it makes me want to leave the zoo. Now.

And that makes your sister cry. Because it's not HER fault and SHE wasn't throwing a fit, nor is she tired, like you.

*sigh*

:

GOOD moms let their kids lick the beaters. GREAT moms turn off the mixer first!
Humanist Woman Wife , & Friend Plus Mama to 6 (3 mos, 2, 9, 13, 17, 20)
#510 of 1059 Old 05-10-2009, 03:41 AM

no. smearing half a tube of sunscreen on yourself and the front seat is not "that's okay, Mommy"

Tags
Gentle Discipline

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page