Feel like yelling at your child? Yell at this thread instead! - Page 19 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#541 of 1059 Old 06-09-2009, 07:12 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Stop stop stop stop climbing on the bed!!! I will not take you to the er with a broken head, i will not send you home to your mother with lumps and bruises but i am just too tired of fighting you!!you're just too big and heavy to be so stubborn!! Ahhh!!!!

ETA: I typed in all caps but the forum decided I didn't mean it? That's so weird. Just so you know, I was shouting :-p

XM,: mama to ds (5/08), dd (9/10) and ds (6/12) ! whale.gif :C.H.S & M.

#542 of 1059 Old 06-10-2009, 12:36 AM

SHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP!
SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP!

It is NOT the end of the world if I pee without you!
It is NOT the end of the world if I take a shower!
It is NOT the end of the world if I walk into the next room for FIVE SECONDS!

PLEASE STOP picking up your brother, picking your nose, running in circles, speaking at a high volume and putting compost material in the trash can!!!!!

Whew, I needed that one today.

Breeder Mama: = wife to an amazing man + mama to J-Bear (07/02) and E-Train (06/08), nanny to Little Bird (07/10).

#543 of 1059 Old 06-12-2009, 12:45 PM

For the love of everything that is good in this world, STOP WHINING. PLEASE?! You got up an hour earlier then usual, then proceeded to whine about everything. You whined when I had a shower, you whined when I made you breakfast, you whined when YOU threw your toast on the floor and wanted more.

I'm losing my mind, I'm trying to be reasonable.

It's a way earlier then normal nap for you, and not because I need it, because while I do, you need it so much more.

Please, wake up in a better mood. PLEASE!?
#544 of 1059 Old 06-12-2009, 02:20 PM

Why can't you just listen to me?? When I ask you to do something like put your shoes on the correct feet, it's not to torture you, it's because I don't want your feet to hurt. Could you please just do something when I ask, instead of ignoring me to the point that I want to scream? I don't ask you to do things just because it sounds like fun, and I almost always give you a reason. Please. Just. LISTEN.

Phew.

Ecstatic mama to our one and only Aurora (Apr 07)
#545 of 1059 Old 06-12-2009, 06:01 PM

Avery quit peeing on the floor!!
#546 of 1059 Old 07-16-2009, 06:57 PM

STOP ASKING ME TO DO THINGS FOR YOU THAT YOU CAN DO FOR YOURSELF!!!! I spent 2/3 of my day planning and driving around town gathering supplies for a project YOU wanted to do, and then you got bored 3 minutes into it. I'M DONE FOR TODAY!! LEAVE ME ALONE NOW!!!
#547 of 1059 Old 07-16-2009, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theoretica View Post

I don't know why Crystal doesn't like crystals. It doesn't make sense to me either.
thanks, i so needed that laugh!
#548 of 1059 Old 07-17-2009, 09:54 AM

need this thread today! I am NOT a bad or Mean mom! You have no idea what bad parents are really like! You are loved, cared for and supported. You are seven yars old, telling you to turn off a video game or get dressed is not MEAN.

PICK UP YOR BLEEPING SHOES! STOP TOUCHINg ME ALL THE TIME! LET ME PEE ALONE! ANSWER THE PHONE! Wait that's what I want to yell at your father too! Just leave me alone for 10 freaking minutes!

And why can a kid who can discuss the difference between a black hole and worm hole, can't find his bleeping shoes? Why can you tell me that the numbers on my bank account are prime numbers in an expanding pattern cannot comprehend that 25 quarters is not 25 dollars and you DON"T have enough money for that freaking transormer toy! Why can you ask questions like why Scooby Doo has enemies, but Harry Potter has a nemesis, but can't remember the word for "stove"? Why is being a mother so hard today? How can be ma at someone that tries so hard every day?
#549 of 1059 Old 07-17-2009, 11:33 AM

Why why does it always have to be about you. Why do you always have to complain throw your clothes all over the floor spill your cereal every day. And expect me to clean it all up. Then then when im in the middle of cleaning up your mess ask me for something. Im still cleaning up your f!@#(*%ing mess!!! Does that matter at all to you>???

Quit arguing with eachother, no you dont feel sick you just dont want to eat that your playing a game. Dont "accidentally" feed the dog your food and then ask for dessert. Youre crazy if you think you'll get any dessert now. And its a treat that means not every day. No once and a while does not mean every other day either.

Ugh just go play quietly

Katie, Enjoying my time with my love Josh:, kiddos Kendel '01 and Xander '03 and our furry beast Sherman '08:
#550 of 1059 Old 07-20-2009, 12:17 PM

HOW ON EARTH do you keep pushing a lens out of my glasses, and WHILE I'M WEARING THEM, no less?!?! How can your little hands generate that kind of force? I can't even do that!! More importantly, DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH OF A PAIN IT IS FOR ME TO GET IT BACK IN? AND NOW TODAY I CAN'T GET IT, SO WE'LL HAVE TO MAKE A TRIP TO THE GLASSES PLACE AT TARGET SO THEY CAN DO IT FOR ME, AND ALL BECAUSE YOU CAN'T KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF MY FREAKING GLASSES!!!!

reading.gif Wife to DH geek.gif  since 08/06. Mother to Eleanor Rose energy.gif, born 10/12/08.  h20homebirth.gif
#551 of 1059 Old 07-20-2009, 04:16 PM
crl

DS, you are right. It's not fair. IT'S NOT FAIR THAT I HAVE TAKEN YOU TO THE LIBRARY AND TO THE BEACH--THE ONE YOU LIKE THAT WE HAVE TO GO DOWN 15 MILLION STAIRS TO GET T0--AND NOW YOU CANNOT LET ME SIT ON THE COUCH AND CHECK MY E-MAIL FOR 15 MINUTES.

Oh, and STOP BEING SO FREAKING LOUD. WE HAVE NEIGHBORS. IT IS NOT COOL TO DISTURB THEM ALL THE FREAKING TIME. USE AN INDOOR VOICE. DON'T SCREAM AT ME JUST BECAUSE I ASKED YOU TO PICK UP YOUR TOYS/GET READY FOR SCHOOL/GET READY FOR BED.
#552 of 1059 Old 07-20-2009, 05:08 PM

ooooh, i love this thread!

to the newborn: quit screaming bloody murder b/cs you're starving; my nipple is in your mouth, just latch already!!! it's right there. i'm squirting milk all over you... can't you just close your mouth for a second??? see? how hard was tha-- ahhhhh, why can't you just stay latched on??? quit sliding down to the tip of my nipple!!! that hurts!

to the two toddlers: can't you see i'm trying to nurse the baby? that means i can't go get the million nonsensical things you want right now! c, i'll change your diaper as soon as a is done. s, i'll get you more juice as soon as a is done. whimper.

to the two adult houseguests: can't you make my life easier by not making me feel like an inadequate hostess? i'm having to feed 3 kids, one of whom won't freaking nurse, and no i do not want a bottle, and i also have to feed you two and it just would be very helpful if you could make your own sandwich for lunch. and stop cleaning after me. i realize you think you're helping but it's stressin gme out. i have a newborn for pete's sake. it's okay if a dish sits on the counter for a minute!

~Misty~
mama to Bear, 3, Bunkin, 19mo, and Lil'Bit, 2wks
#553 of 1059 Old 07-31-2009, 01:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lafemmedesfemmes View Post
FOR 'S SAKE, JUST EAT IT!

thank you.

christina
LMAO, you nailed it...

I just found this thread and its just so hilarious, and so comforting, that I am NOT a freak of nature that gets completely freaking angry about things... I seriously had this picture of all other moms being saints, and me being an evil witch in disguise...

My contribution for today...

DD3, can you just PLEASE put down whatever it is I am asking you to PUT DOWN and NOT just stand there staring at me stomping your feet yelling NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DD4, I have told you five hundred times at least, DO-NOT-TOUCH-MY-COMPUTER

DS, 10months... Honey, I know that tooth is taking FOREVER to come up, but PLEASE, screaming EEEE-EEEEE-EEEEE-EEEE for 5 hours is NOT gonna make it happen faster! And NO, I can NOT make your ears stop producing wax that makes it feel bad

DH, I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE! JUST SELL THE DAMN TRUCK AND GET A REGULAR JOB ALREADY. I didnt sign up to be a single mom
#554 of 1059 Old 07-31-2009, 10:08 PM

to the two year old- stop saying "can't" and "don't" in regards to EVERYTHING! stop trying to light saber the cats!! why can't you sleep longer than two hours anymore?! NO, honestly i do NOT want to nurse you right now! PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE! AAAAGHHH do not pinch my nipple!!! don't even touch it! nooo i can tell what you are doing by "accidentally" rubbing your arm ON MY NIPPLE! leave the poor thing alone! also, don't tell your brother to shut up! where did you even hear that?!?!
to the newborn- shut up! i cannot figure you out! why do you cry so much and so hard? why doesn't my boob fix it?! i don't feel like i have enough time to figure you out so just STOP ALREADY

whew
#555 of 1059 Old 07-31-2009, 11:42 PM

DO NOT GARGLE THE BATH WATER
DO NOT POOP IN THE BATH WATER, I JUST FREAKIN CLEANED THE TUB
DO NOT PUT YOUR BATH TOYS IN THE TOILET OR THE ENTIRE ROLL OF TOILET PAPER IN THE TOILET JUST POOP IN THE TOILET, NOT ON THE RUG, NOT IN THE KITCHEN NOT IN THE TUB, IN THE GORAMM TOILET!!!!!!!

DO NOT SCRATCH ME WHILE I AM NURSING YOU, OR PINCH ME OR KICK ME OR ATTEMPT DOWN WARD FACING DOG WITH MY NIPPLE STILL IN YOUR MOUTH.

DO NOT SMACK YOUR BROTHER IN THE HEAD WITH THE DOOR IT MAKES ME WANT TO SMACK YOU IN THE HEAD WITH THE DOOR IT MAKES ME WANT TO SMACK ME IN THE HEAD WITH THE DOOR

JUST GIVE ME 10 MINUTES ...... YOU BOTH DO NOT NEED TO SIT ON TOP OF ME AT EVERY MOMENT OF EVERY DAY, SERIOUSLY I'D LIKE TO GO TO THE BATHROOM BY MYSELF ........ DO YOU REALLY HAVE TO BE IN MY LAP NOW????

thank you
#556 of 1059 Old 08-02-2009, 09:42 PM

Please stop yelling for me, i'm right here!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im not deaf, mommy's right here, so stop yelling for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just cleaned your room and now its destroyed why do you do this to me......keep your diaper on............don't pee on the ground!!!!!!! Use your toilet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!no you can not wipe my butt, stop trying to wipe my butt.............yes you just went pee pee....dont touch it...........dont touch me now
#557 of 1059 Old 08-03-2009, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahAbt View Post
Please stop yelling for me, i'm right here!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im not deaf, mommy's right here, so stop yelling for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just cleaned your room and now its destroyed why do you do this to me......keep your diaper on............don't pee on the ground!!!!!!! Use your toilet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!no you can not wipe my butt, stop trying to wipe my butt.............yes you just went pee pee....dont touch it...........dont touch me now

Ha, this is hilarious! I love it that this is your first post ever on MDC!
#558 of 1059 Old 08-03-2009, 11:35 PM

Here's mine for today:

To dd (5yr): EAT FASTER PLEASE!!!!!
To ds (2yr): GET YOUR HAND OUT OF YOUR DIAPER!
To dh: WILL YOU LOOK AFTER THEM? I"LL BE BACK IN 30 MIN (or maybe not) under my breath as I set out.

Thank you
#559 of 1059 Old 08-04-2009, 12:00 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
To my teenage son.... no I am not a "control freak" for wanting to know where you are at all times. It's my job to know!
#560 of 1059 Old 08-04-2009, 01:59 AM

DD#1- AHHH, You are almost 16. Stop whining, STFU! The little ones are 3 and 6. The want to play with you. They love you. If you don't want them in your stuff...put it away! And I swear, If I hear you yell at your gramma 1. more. time! Stop being disrespectful! I know she is a shrew, but she is an elderly woman that has give you more than I could for several years. I don't like her, but *I* still show her respect!

DS#2- you are 6. congrats, you can now be responsible for some things! PICK UP YOUR TOYS! I will not stop and get you a glass of water when you have a cup of water RIGHT THERE!!! Get off the floor, tantrums do nothing for the situation! Do you feel well? why has your behavior regressed? I can't take it!

DD#2- my baby girl, you are on my last nerve...bubba and sissy frayed the rest. Calm down, stop running, stop climbing everything. And stop hitting daddy in the balls...I know the sound he makes is funny, but that REALLY hurts him!

DS#1- Step away from the computer games and do things with your mom once and a while! I have 4 kids, not 3. I want you to be a part of this family. It hurts my feelings that you won't come stay with us some.

Stephanie-Hitched up Mom of 2 DD and 2 DS. I miss my
#561 of 1059 Old 08-04-2009, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilli'smom View Post

DD#2- my baby girl, you are on my last nerve...bubba and sissy frayed the rest. Calm down, stop running, stop climbing everything. And stop hitting daddy in the balls...I know the sound he makes is funny, but that REALLY hurts him!
:

Abigail still thinks hurting daddy so me makes those funny noises is the best thing ever and she's four now.

Katreena, peace.gif 39 year old Alaskan treehugger.gif Mama to 1 hearts.gif and 1 lady.gif gd.gif

#562 of 1059 Old 08-04-2009, 03:46 PM

Why do you have to take the shortest nap in history on the day that we have your one-year portraits scheduled???? You are going to be a BEAR in 4 hours.... when our appointment is.

1:20 is usually a perfect time for you to be out-and-about.... why do you need to screw with your schedule TODAY?

DAMMIT now I'm going to have to try and reschedule.

WHY WON'T YOU STAY ASLEEP?

And where the hell did you find that sample of Balmex? AND WHY ARE YOU EATING IT?????
:

Sleepy mama to Colin Theodore 8-12-08 and Trevor Arthur 7-17-12.

#563 of 1059 Old 08-04-2009, 06:03 PM

GET AWAY FROM THE BABY!!!! Stop screaming in his face. I don't care if he thinks it's funny, you're going to cause him to have hearing loss and you are driving me crazy!
Stop SCREAMING. Just talk in a normal voice.
(and while we were in the pet supply store) STOP BANGING ON THE GLASS WHERE THE BIRDS/FISH/REPTILES ARE HOUSED. HOW MANY TIMES IN 5 YEARS HAVE I HAD TO TELL YOU THAT THEY DO NOT LIKE IT???!!!
Stop saying poop. stop saying poop. we're trying to eat lunch. those are potty words, go into the bathroom if you must say them, the rest of us would like to eat lunch.
Go find something to do and leave your sister alone! For the millionth time, stop taunting her. here are three choices. pick one. pick one now or i'll pick it for you. GET AWAY FROM YOUR SISTER!

So glad i found this thread. I feel better now.
#564 of 1059 Old 08-04-2009, 06:19 PM

What a fantastic way to vent!!
Here's mine....just from today,

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STOP TELLING THE BABY THAT HE'S MAKING THE BABY JESUS ANGRY EVERY TIME HE POOPS HIS PANTS!!! YOU'RE GIVING HIM A COMPLEX!!
SHUT THE DARN DOOR, THERE'S CREATURES COMING IN, DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND!!??
STOP SCREAMING AT THE BABIES, THEY ONLY TOUCH YOUR STUFF IF YOU LEAVE IT OUT!!!
STAY OUT OF THE FRIDGE, I SWEAR I'M GOING TO LOCK THE G.D. THING IF YOU GUYS OPEN IT AGAIN!!!
8 YOGURTS!!!!??? I STEP OUT TO HANG LAUNDRY AND YOU THREE MANAGE TO CONSUME 8 YOGURTS???? YOU JUST HAD BREAKFAST 20 MINUTES AGO, FOR F'S SAKE WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU CHILDREN!!??
DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT. EVER. LOCK. ME. OUTSIDE. AGAIN!!!!!!!
DO NOT EVER LOCK THE BABY OUTSIDE!!!
WHY OH WHY MUST YOU TURN EVERY SINGLE THING INTO A DEADLY WEAPON????
THERE'S A CAT IN THE HOUSE. IT'S NOT OURS. WHO LEFT THE F'ING DOOR OPEN???AAAAAAHHHHHGGGGGGG!!!!!
WOULD YOU PLEASE, PLEASE REMOVE YOUR HAND FROM YOUR PANTS! AND YOU! GET YOUR FINGER OUT OF YOUR NOSE!!!
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WILL YOU EVER STOP POOPING?????? YOU'VE POOPED IN NINE DIFFERENT DIAPERS TODAY!! ONCE MORE AND I'M TAPING THE POTTY TO YOUR BUTT!!!!
AND YOU PRINCESS-WHINES-A-LOT, PLEASE PLEASE STOP THE WHINING, THE SOUND PERMEATES MY VERY SOUL, IT HAUNTS ME IN MY SLEEP, JUST PLEASE, I BEG YOU SAY THE WORDS PROPERLY! TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT!!!YOUR WHINING MAKES ME LONG FOR A COMA...YOU HAVE BEAUTIFUL SPEECH, MAKE USE OF IT!!!
YOU SCRATCHED YOUR INTITIALS IN THE SIDE OF MY CAR. WITH A NAIL. PUT THE NAIL AWAY. GET IN THE CAR. BUCKLE UP. MAMA NEEDS TO GO TO THE LIQUOR STORE.
#565 of 1059 Old 08-04-2009, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by childsplay View Post
What a fantastic way to vent!!
Here's mine....just from today,

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STOP TELLING THE BABY THAT HE'S MAKING THE BABY JESUS ANGRY EVERY TIME HE POOPS HIS PANTS!!! YOU'RE GIVING HIM A COMPLEX!!
SHUT THE DARN DOOR, THERE'S CREATURES COMING IN, DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND!!??
STOP SCREAMING AT THE BABIES, THEY ONLY TOUCH YOUR STUFF IF YOU LEAVE IT OUT!!!
STAY OUT OF THE FRIDGE, I SWEAR I'M GOING TO LOCK THE G.D. THING IF YOU GUYS OPEN IT AGAIN!!!
8 YOGURTS!!!!??? I STEP OUT TO HANG LAUNDRY AND YOU THREE MANAGE TO CONSUME 8 YOGURTS???? YOU JUST HAD BREAKFAST 20 MINUTES AGO, FOR F'S SAKE WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU CHILDREN!!??
DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT. EVER. LOCK. ME. OUTSIDE. AGAIN!!!!!!!
DO NOT EVER LOCK THE BABY OUTSIDE!!!
WHY OH WHY MUST YOU TURN EVERY SINGLE THING INTO A DEADLY WEAPON????
THERE'S A CAT IN THE HOUSE. IT'S NOT OURS. WHO LEFT THE F'ING DOOR OPEN???AAAAAAHHHHHGGGGGGG!!!!!
WOULD YOU PLEASE, PLEASE REMOVE YOUR HAND FROM YOUR PANTS! AND YOU! GET YOUR FINGER OUT OF YOUR NOSE!!!
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WILL YOU EVER STOP POOPING?????? YOU'VE POOPED IN NINE DIFFERENT DIAPERS TODAY!! ONCE MORE AND I'M TAPING THE POTTY TO YOUR BUTT!!!!
AND YOU PRINCESS-WHINES-A-LOT, PLEASE PLEASE STOP THE WHINING, THE SOUND PERMEATES MY VERY SOUL, IT HAUNTS ME IN MY SLEEP, JUST PLEASE, I BEG YOU SAY THE WORDS PROPERLY! TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT!!!YOUR WHINING MAKES ME LONG FOR A COMA...YOU HAVE BEAUTIFUL SPEECH, MAKE USE OF IT!!!
YOU SCRATCHED YOUR INTITIALS IN THE SIDE OF MY CAR. WITH A NAIL. PUT THE NAIL AWAY. GET IN THE CAR. BUCKLE UP. MAMA NEEDS TO GO TO THE LIQUOR STORE.
OMG, this is so hilarious, I am laughing so hard that tears are running down my face, not because I laugh at your pain, but because I know it! Thanks for the comic relief today, childsplay.
#566 of 1059 Old 08-05-2009, 04:38 PM

Do not shut the bathroom door!!! We leave doors open in this house unless mommy or daddy are with you!!!!!!!!!!! I know you think it's funny and that you think it's fun........but you know what, you got to eat breakfast already today.....I did not. You got 10 hours of sleep already.......I did not. My breakfast is still sitting on the counter and I only slept 6 hours last night because i finally decided to work on YOUR birthday party invitations. So I'm tired. And I'm hungry. And you're pushing my buttons. I don't like you in there by yourself, especially with the stool. My irrational fears get the best of me...but it's not even that--it's just that you won't leave the f***ing door alone. It's so simple. Yet you don't or won't get it. And it's starting to p*** me off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And now I can't eat because we're already late and now you're crying because I yelled when you started to slam the door shut. Great. All the sunscreen is now being washed away by your tears, and we're even more late and now I've got to reapply the sunscreen before taking you to daycare. I hate starting days like this with you because I don't want this to be the last thing we did before we have to part ways for 9 hours....and then I feel guilty, like now. So why can't you just play quietly for the 7 freaking minutes I need to eat, pack my coffee and get your lunch together for the day. Is that so much to ask!!!!?????????
#567 of 1059 Old 08-06-2009, 01:11 AM

do not use the pencil to draw on the flat screen tv. do not use the pencil to draw on the flat screen tv. you used the pencil to draw on the flat screen tv. now i am angry with you. now you are crying? is it such a shock that i am angry. did i not just say a minute ago in totally GD terms what to do with pencil. i said use pencil on the paper or cardboard. i gave you paper and cardboard. i didn't give you the f'n tv.

Legal Mama to TWO homebirthed, unschooled, unvaxed, cloth diapered, mei tei loving, still breastfeeding baby girl 1/14/07 and an intact 8 pound 10 ouncer baby boy 4/5/10.
#568 of 1059 Old 08-06-2009, 01:16 AM

on the rare occasions where your baby sister actually lets me put her down when she's sleeping, do me a big effing favor and DON'T follow me into the room, start talking and making noise and then when I ask you NICELY to "shh" and tell you QUIETLY "sister's sleeping" get p'od at me for DARING to ask you to be quiet and immediately go into temper tantrum mode right by the effing playard and wake her up.

Wife to G, mommy to dd1 (99), dd2 (07), dd3 (09)
Three beautiful girls. How did I get so very lucky?:
#569 of 1059 Old 08-06-2009, 06:08 AM

go to sleep. frickin go to sleep. it's 2am. just go to sleep. i'm pregnant and tired and you don't sleep in. why did i ever have kids. i could be on a beach right now. i could be sleeping. i am doubting everything. i hate this. i have not slept more than two frickin hours in 2.5 years. other kids sleep. why don't you? this is unfair. i am tired.

Legal Mama to TWO homebirthed, unschooled, unvaxed, cloth diapered, mei tei loving, still breastfeeding baby girl 1/14/07 and an intact 8 pound 10 ouncer baby boy 4/5/10.
#570 of 1059 Old 08-06-2009, 05:38 PM

DS: How many times do I have to tell you "Put away your socks!"??? I mean IN the drawer in your closet, not crammed into your bookcase! How many days ago did I wash those and bring them to your room? It's been almost a week, in case you aren't keeping count. And when I told you to hang your shirts up in your closet, I meant hang up your G-- D--- shirts on HANGERS and hang the hangers on the bars in your closet!!! Why the hell are all your t-shirts on your bed? Oh, by the way... over the past ten years, how many mornings have you got out of bed and looked in the mirror and noticed you have no teeth to brush when you wake up in the morning? How many days? What? None? Oh, okay, then why don't you brush them insted of letting them turn all yellow and mossy and ripe for decay? Do you think I'm made of money? Do your Dad and I have nothing better to do with our money than have your teeth filled? Oh, and by the way- your know that chore chart on the fridge... yeah, the one with the four or five simple tasks that I ask you to complete each day so the house is a more pleasant place to live and hang out at... yes, that chore chart. Well, it's still up there, and I still need you to do your chores, so would you turn off that stupid Nintendo DS and DO YOUR F------ CHORES?!?!? Oh, and by the way, your sister's Littlest Pet Shop animals were not designed to carry toy guns, and you know how I feel about guns to begin with- yes, that's right, I DON'T LIKE THEM- so for the one millionth time, DO NOT play with your stupid toy weapons around you rlittle sisters!!!!!

Phew. I'm glad I found this thread. Thanks MDC for letting me get that off my chest. I imagine I'll be back tomorrow to continue the rant!

About me: I  caffix.giftreehugger.gifcold.gifknit.gifphotosmile2.gif, and read.gif. Oh, and I'm dizzy.gif with love.gif for DH and DCx3!

Tags
Gentle Discipline

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page