Feel like yelling at your child? Yell at this thread instead! - Page 3 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#61 of 1059 Old 02-13-2004, 11:48 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
JUST...SHUT... *UP*!
#62 of 1059 Old 02-14-2004, 01:03 AM

JUST LEAVE ME ALONE! I JUST WANT 5 FREAKING MINUTES ALONE! NO YOU CANNOT COME WITH ME TO THE BATHROOM. DON'T KNOCK THE BABY GATE DOWN, I SAID DON'T KNOCK THE BABY GATE DOWN, HELLOOOOOOOOO? ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME??? LEAVE THE FRICKEN BABY GATE ALONE??? GO AWAY I AM ON THE PHONE! FOR THE FIRST TIME TODAY I AM TALKING TO AN ADULT FOR 5 FREAKING MINUTES GO AWAY!! I DON'T CARE THAT YOUR DINOSAUR IS TALKING TO ME!!! NO YOU CANNOT TALK, I HAVEN'T EVEN TALKED YET! DON'T HIT YOUR SISTER, I SAID DON'T HIT YOUR SISTER. WHAT DO YOU MEAN I SAID YOU COULD? I DID NOT SAY YOU COULD!! GO TO SLEEP, I MEAN IT ELIJAH GO TO SLEEP!!! STOP QUACKING AND GO TO SLEEP! YES I KNOW A DUCK QUACKS GO TO SLEEP!!! NO YOU DO NOT NEED TO GO TO THE BATHROOM YOU JUST WENT 3 MINUTES AGO. YES YOU DID! OLIVIA IT IS 5 IN THE MORNING, IT IS NOT TIME TO GET UP. NO IT ISN'T! PLEASE JUST GO BACK TO SLEEP! PLLLEEEEEASSSSEEEE! MOMMY IS SO TIRED!! JUST GO BACK TO SLEEP!! I'M SERIOUS KID 5 AM IS NOT MORNING, LOOK ITS DARK OUTSIDE. I AM SO TIRED WILL YOU BOTH JUST LEAVE ME ALONE FOR 5 SECONDS!!! AARRRRGGHHHHHH!!@$*@!!?$^&

Shawna, married to Michael, mommy to Elijah 1/18/01, Olivia 11/9/02, and Eliana 1/22/06
#63 of 1059 Old 02-14-2004, 02:19 AM

Okay Look. I Know That You Three Are In Diapers...no A. I Am Not Talking To You...but See, Can You Just, For One Day Synchronize Your Poopin?

I Know She Gave You That Present But It Is Ugly And Plastic And Makes Too Much Noise....

I Know She Ate The Crayon...
#64 of 1059 Old 02-14-2004, 12:36 PM

WHAT DO YOU WANT?? FOR G*D's SAKE, WHAAATT do you WAAANT??? STOP ROOTING AND ROOTING AND ROOTING VIOLENTLY AT MY NIPPLE AND THEN LATCHING ON AND IMMEDIATELY SPITTING OR YANKING HARD A COUPLE OF TIMES AND THEN LETTING GO AND ROOTING WILDLY AT MY ARMPIT, MY NECK, MY BREAST, MY NIPPLE, BUT NOT LATCHING ON. AND THEN WHEN YOU DO LATCH ON AND ALLLLLLLMOST FALL ASLEEP YOU NIBBLE AND NIBBLE AND NIBBLE UNTIL I FEEL LIKE I'M GOING TO CLIMB THE WALLS AND I HAVE TO CLUTCH THE COVERS IN IRRITATION. BUT IF I FREE MYSELF DO YOU STAY ASLEEP? NOOOOOOOOOOO AAAAAAAAAAAGH! AND MUST YOU ONLY LIKE TO BE CARRIED OVER MY SHOULDER IN SUCH A WAY THAT I HAVE TO CRICK MY BODY OVER TO THE SIDE TO KEEP YOU THERE AND MY BACK FEELS LIKE IT'S GOING TO BREAK OFF. CAN'T YOU PLEASE LIKE TO BE CARRIED LIKE A NORMAL BABY? SO THAT i CAN SEE YOUR FACE AND GET SOME KIND OF PLEASURE FROM HOLDING YOU??? NOOOOOOOOOO

CAN I CRY TOO? WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!

*whew*
#65 of 1059 Old 02-14-2004, 07:29 PM

DON`T FART ON ME, HONEY. PLEASE DON`T FART IN MY FACE! DON`T FART ON ME, I SAID!!!

I AM GOING TO KILL YOUR UNCLE FOR TEACHING YOU THAT!!!!

STOP FRIGGING FARTING IN MY FACE!!!!

EWWWW, YOU STINK!

*Single, attached Norwegian mama to my LoveBug, 2001*

#66 of 1059 Old 02-14-2004, 11:34 PM

This is too funny! Here are a couple of my contributions....

If you must nurse while I am on the computer please stop smacking the keyboard and %#$ing everything up!

Why am I not allowed to go to the bathroom alone? Why must you come and check on me every 2 seconds? Why can I not read one page of People magazine on the toilet without answering a million questions?!?!

No you may not have Coke for breakfast...or M&M's.

Please go put on your jammies. Please pick out a book for bed. PLEASE GO PUT ON YOUR JAMMIES. PLEASE PICK OUT A BOOK FOR BED! PLEASE DO IT NOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW!

Please STOP TORTURING YOUR SISTERS!!!!!!!!

Please FOR THE LOVE OF GOD let me sleep at least one 2 hour stretch tonight without either of you waking to nurse.

Please let me read my emails.

Fun! I'm sure I have a million more!

Karen - Mama to Haven (9/00) , Lillie & Faith (MZ - 12/02) and my first homebirthed baby, Willa (3/08)
#67 of 1059 Old 02-15-2004, 12:10 AM

For the last time, THERE IS NO MORE "HAPPY DAY CAKE"!!!!!!
#68 of 1059 Old 02-17-2004, 08:48 PM

Actual conversation held at my house last night:

JUST GOOOO TTTTOOOO SLLEEEEPPP. I'M OUT OF SONGS, MY ARMS ARE TIRED AND MY DINNER IS COLD.

You know you are in trouble when you try to reason with a 12 month old. Someone, anyone, please reassure me that he will one day sleep for more than an hour - and I won't be F***ing 93 when it happens!!!!!!
#69 of 1059 Old 02-17-2004, 11:23 PM

QUIT CLIMBING UP ON THE COUNTERS! JUST GET DOWN! STOP IT NOW! LEAVE THE FIRE EXTINGUISHER ALONE! DON'T BEND MY WHISK LIKE THAT! GET DOWN! GET DOWN! GET DOWN!
#70 of 1059 Old 02-18-2004, 04:16 AM

girls,pleeze go to sleep

go to sleep

GO TO SLEEEEPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is 12:30 AGAIN I am not up to another night of a 4 am play date in this house!

Please let this mama sleep.
#71 of 1059 Old 02-18-2004, 04:39 AM

I DON'T KNOW..OK..I JUST DON'T HAVE THE ANSWERS T O EVERY DARN QUESTION YOU ASK.I JUST DON'T.

BECUASE I SAID SO!!!!!!!!!

LEAVE THE BABY ALONE IF SHE IS ASLEEP!

I WANT TO PEE ALONE ..I DON'T NEED YOU TO HELP ME WIPE MY BUM AND I DON'T WANT YOU TO KEEP ME COMPANY.

NO YOU CANNOT JUST EAT YOGURT .

DO NOT TOUCH THAT!! NO I DON'T NEED YOU TO HELP ME COOK..I NEED YOU TO GET AWAY FROM THE HOT STOVE.

WILL THE 2 OF YOU QUIT PUSHIN ME OFF THE BED??????

DO NOT SPIT WATER IN YOUR SISTERS FACE..NO DON'T SQUIRT ME EITHER!

PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE WHILE I GO POTTY. PLEASE. I DON'T ASK FOR MUCH..JUST THE CHANCE TO POOP WITH OUT YOU COMBING ON MY LEGS AT THE SAME TIME..

NO MORE DRAGON TAILS..PLEEEZZEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There, i feel much better. off to hug my kids....

#72 of 1059 Old 02-18-2004, 03:08 PM

I saw this thread yesterday and today I feeling like adding to it.

WHY CAN'T YOU STOP YELLING WHILE YOUR SISTER TAKES A NAP? wHY CAN'T YOU EAT YOUR LUNCH? wHY DO YOU HAVE TO ASK ME FOR EVERY SINGLE THING YOU SEE? LOOK, NOW YOU WOKE UP YOUR SISTER!!! i WANT TO EAT LUNCH TOO!!

Okay that feels better.
#73 of 1059 Old 02-18-2004, 03:11 PM - Thread Starter

I WISH THE GYPSIES WOULD TAKE YOU AWAY LIKE SHEL SILVERSTEIN SAYS. I AM SICK OF THIS CRAP. YOU LITTLE PIPSQUEAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT TO GO AWAY AND NEVER COME HOME
WHY CAN'T YOU LET ME CLEAN?
WHY DO YOU HAVE TO MAKE YOUR SISTER CRY AND WAKE HER UP? WHY CAN'T YOU BEHAVE FOR MORE THAN 2SECONDS? WHY DO YOU HAVE TO GET UP EVERY NIGHT AND COME INTO OUR ROOM AND WHINE FOR DADDY? WHY CANT I GET SOME F$@^%$^# SLEEP?
#74 of 1059 Old 02-18-2004, 05:45 PM

Thanks for this thread! I CAN'T THINK OF ANY MORE STORIES. OK..ONE MORE....ONCE UPON A TIME THERE WAS A BEAR AND GIRAFFE AND THEY WERE GOING FOR A WALK..OK THEN THEY WERE AT THE PARK AND THEY WERE ON THE SWINGS..WHY CAN'T YOU JUST MAKE UP THE STINKING STORY IF YOU HATE ALL THE ONES I MAKE? WHY CAN'T WE JUST READ BOOKS ONCE IN A WHILE? IF I WAS SO GREAT AT MAKING UP STORIES I WOULD BE A DAMN CHILDREN'S BOOK AUTHOR AND THEN I'D HAVE SOME STINKING MONEY AND WE COULD MOVE OUT OF THIS FREAKIN HELL HOLE HOUSE THAT YOUR STUPID FATHER IS TOO LAZY TO FIX. NO MORE CAILLOU I CAN'T TAKE THAT WHINING LITTLE FREAK ANYMORE..WHY DON'T HIS PARENTS TELL HIM TO SHUT UP..ROSIE IS MORE MATURE THAN HIM NO MORE PLAYING IN WATER..NO..LEAVE THE CAT ALONE...COME GET CHANGED..NOW..NOT UNDER THE TABLE...BE QUIET..DADDY AND NANA ARE SLEEPING..STTOOOO[PPPPP IIIITTTT
#75 of 1059 Old 02-18-2004, 05:57 PM

Quote:
NO MORE CAILLOU I CAN'T TAKE THAT WHINING LITTLE FREAK ANYMORE..

Amen to that! :LOL :LOL :LOL
#76 of 1059 Old 02-18-2004, 06:00 PM - Thread Starter

I third the Calliou thing...why is he bald, anyhow???
#77 of 1059 Old 02-18-2004, 06:45 PM

BECAUSE I SAID SO!!!!!

PKAY, FROM NOW ON YOU GET 5 WHYS A DAY. THAT'S IT. NO MORE.

I'M NOT TALKING ANYMORE. I AM NOT ANSWERING THAT. I DON'T KNOW WHY. JUST BECAUSE. DIDN'T YOU HEAR ME I AM NOT TALKING FOR 5 MINUTES. IT'S BEEN 5 SECONDS, NO YOU CAN'T ASK ANOTHER QUESTION.
#78 of 1059 Old 02-18-2004, 07:24 PM

WOW!! I have 2 in one day.

CAN YOU PLEASE PLAY WITH YOUR SISTER??!! MOMMY NEEDS SOME ALONE TIME NOW. ALL I ASK IS THAT I GET TO EAY LUNCH QUIETLY AND THAT I GET 10 MINUTES TO MYSELF ON THE COMPUTER WITHOUT YOU UP MY A**!! YOUR SISTER IS SITTING AT THE DESK COLORING, WHY CANT YOU SIT WITH HER? DO YOU HAVE TO BRING THE COLORING BOOK IN HERE AND THE CHAIR? WHY CANT YOU JUST COLOR AT THE TABLE WITH YOUR SISTER? MOMMY REALLY NEEDS A MINUTE TO HERSELF!!!
#79 of 1059 Old 02-18-2004, 08:14 PM

LEAVE ME ALONE, STOP WHINING, STOP PICKING AND SCRATCHING MY SKIN WHILE YOU NURSE.

good for now...
#80 of 1059 Old 02-18-2004, 10:54 PM

From bedtime, tonight (plus lots of PMS):

For the love of all that is good, JUST PICK A POSITION AND LAY STILL!!!!!! STOP ROLLING AROUND, KICKING OFF THE COVERS, AND THEN ASKING FOR THEN ASKING FOR THE COVERS AGAIN!!!! STOP FLIPPING YOUR HAIR IN MY FACE!!!!!! AND WOULD YOU PLEASE STOP FLOPPING YOUR HEAD ONTO THE PILLOW BECAUSE YOU ARE GOING TO--OUCH!!!!!!--yep....nail me right on the bridge of my nose with your huge, hard head
#81 of 1059 Old 02-18-2004, 10:59 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by sunnmama

For the love of all that is good, JUST PICK A POSITION AND LAY STILL!!!!!! STOP ROLLING AROUND, KICKING OFF THE COVERS, AND THEN ASKING FOR THEN ASKING FOR THE COVERS AGAIN!!!! STOP FLIPPING YOUR HAIR IN MY FACE!!!!!! AND WOULD YOU PLEASE STOP FLOPPING YOUR HEAD ONTO THE PILLOW BECAUSE YOU ARE GOING TO--OUCH!!!!!!--yep....nail me right on the bridge of my nose with your huge, hard head

DITTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#82 of 1059 Old 02-19-2004, 06:50 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by sunnmama

Oh double ditto here....that is SO my 5 yo and 2 yo when they crawl in bed at 5 am when the sun comes up....

#83 of 1059 Old 02-19-2004, 06:53 AM

NO, CHICA. YOU CAN'T FLOP BACKWARDS AND SCREAM AND WAIL YOUR ARMS AND LEGS BECAUSE I PUT YOU DOWN. YOU HAVE A TWIN BROTHER WHO IS GETTING SMUSHED BY HIS OLDER BROTHER WHILE YOUR OLDER SISTER IS ASKING ME QUESTIONS NON-STOP. I AM SORRY HONEY. YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE OUT OF FOUR WHO HAS EVER THROWN A FIT LIKE THAT AND IT HAS TO STOP NOW
CAN'T YOU SEE I AM JUST A BIT
OUTNUMBERED AND I REALLY AM DOING AS MUCH AS I CAN BUT I HAVE TO PUT YOU DOWN...JUST TRY NOT TO HURT YOURSELF..AND PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT TELL ME THAT THIS IS PART OF YOUR PERSONALITY....
#84 of 1059 Old 02-19-2004, 10:45 AM - Thread Starter

Oh, Hotmamacita, I feel for you. You really ARE outnumbered.
#85 of 1059 Old 02-20-2004, 11:20 PM

Oh geez, I wish I'd found this thread a week ago....

NO, SON, YOU MAY NOT SIT ON THE CAT. NO, SON, YOU MAY NOT PICK UP YOUR SISTER BY HER LEGS. NO, SON, YOU MAY NOT PULL MY PANTS DOWN, IT IS NOT FUNNY IN THE LEAST!

DH, WHY IN THE WORLD DO YOU WALK INTO THE HOUSE AFTER I'VE SPENT 4 HOURS CLEANING IT AND ASK "WHAT'S THIS PIECE OF PAPER DOING ON THE FLOOR?" WHY IN THE HECK CAN'T YOU SAY "OH, HONEY, YOU CLEANED THE DIRTY GROUT ON THE TILE FLOOR WITH A TOOTHBRUSH AND ALL OF THE TOILETS ARE PRISTINE! WHAT A WONDERFUL WIFE YOU ARE!" BUT, NOOOOOO, YOU HAVE TO FIND THE ONE MICROSCOPIC PIECE OF CRAP THAT I NEGLECTED TO PICK UP AND HOUND ME ABOUT IT. GO AWAY!

NO, DOGS, YOU MAY NOT LICK EVERY SURFACE THAT HAS EVEN THE SLIGHTEST HINT OF BREASTMILK ON IT! STOP LICKING MY HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!

I really should do more yoga.

:
#86 of 1059 Old 02-21-2004, 03:26 AM

Remember, you have to have your room clean before dance class.

DD, you better get started on your room.

Go clean your room NOW. If it's not picked up by 5:00 you don't go to dance class.

CLEAN YOUR ROOM NOW.

OK, I'm not going to remind you again. You know the drill.

(Later, when it's time to go to dance class.)

No, you are not going to dance class. Because you didn't clean your room. STop whining about it! I gave you fair warning. NO! YOU CAN NOT GO TO DANCE CLASS. YES, I DO TOO LOVE YOU! STOP SCREAMING! GO TO YOUR ROOM AND DON'T COME OUT UNTIL ALL THE CLOTHES AND TOYS ARE PUT AWAY!

OK, well you have to come out now for supper. I know you aren't finished, but you have to eat now.

You don't like what's for supper?! This was your favorite meal two weeks ago. NO, I'm not making you something different. Eat what is in front of you or go make your own PBJ. YES, I DO TOO LOVE YOU!

Ann-Marita
dd is 8

Ann-Marita. I deleted my usual signature due to, oh, wait, if I say why, that might give too much away. 

#87 of 1059 Old 02-21-2004, 04:24 PM

Corey leave the dog dishes alone...Corey stop dipping things in the dog dish...Corey leave the dog dishes alone...Molly stop hitting your brother, Corey stop standing in the chair, sit on your bottom, stop jumping in the chair, stop jumping in the chair, hands are not for hitting, no we don't bang on the walls with our toys, i said we don't bang on the walls with our toys, we don't bang on your sister either. Who wants to go outside...Good lets get our coats on, come on guys lets get our coats on...is anyone listening, get your coats on, come on guys we need hats too. and shoes, no we can't go out the door w/out shoes, no those are mommy's shoes, come on guys lets get our coats on...
#88 of 1059 Old 02-22-2004, 01:33 AM

*sigh* I feel bad when my babies are sick BUT -

PLEEEEEEEASE!!! I KNOW YOU HAVE THE TROTS BUT YOU REALLY HAVE TO TRY TO MAKE IT TO THE BATHROOM...YOU'RE RUNNING OUT OF UNDERWEAR AND PJ PANTS!!! AND I'M RUNNING OUT OF BLANKETS TO LAY ON YOU AND THE COUCH!!!! I KNOW YOU FEEL AWFUL BUT IF YOU WOULD JUST TAKE THIS TINY BIT OF MEDICINE YOU WOULD FEEL SO MUCH BETTER!!!! OH NO - DID YOU POO AGAIN??? I DON'T WANT TO CLEAN UP YOUR DIARREA ANYMORE!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!
#89 of 1059 Old 02-22-2004, 01:40 AM

IF YOU DO NOT STOP KICKING THE WALLS, JUMPING, STOMPING AND DOING ANYTHING WITH YOUR FEET THAT WILL MAKE NOISE AND DRIVE ME INSANE I AM GOING TO DUCT TAPE PILLOWS TO YOUR FEET. STOP IT RIGHT NOW! DON'T KICK ME IN THE BELLY, IT HURTS AND THERE IS A BABY IN THERE. STOP JUMPING! STOP STOMPING! DON'T KICK THE WALL, PEOPLE LIVE ON THE OTHER SIDE!
#90 of 1059 Old 02-22-2004, 04:37 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
STOP POKING JESSIE IN THE FACE. I KNOW YOU ARE HER SISTER, I'M HER MOTHER AND I SAY STOP. SEE, SHE IS CRYING NOW, DO YOU THINK SHE LIKES IT???

Tags
Gentle Discipline

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page