Feel like yelling at your child? Yell at this thread instead! - Page 36 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1051 of 1059 Old 08-13-2013, 04:41 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Revisiting to yell again:

Please don't use me as playground equipment!!! Every time I bend over to run your bath, pick something up (i.e. 100's of times a day), you jump on my head and back like a crazed monkey. You will hurt yourself!! You will hurt me!! In addition, if you ask to be 'swung' into the air by your hands - DO NOT swing in the air and then quickly raise and plant your feet in my face or stomach or boobs with the force of a ten-tonne truck!!

Repeat after me: Mummy is not playground equipment. Mummy is not playground equipment.

ARGH.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#1052 of 1059 Old 08-20-2013, 11:25 PM

This thread is brilliant, sad, hilarious, and too late. I already yelled tonight.

GO THE F&*(&^K TO SLEEP! STOP UNPLUGGING THINGS AND THEN PLUGGING THEM BACK IN! STOP PULLING MY HAIR!!!!! GO TO SLEEP AND SLEEP THE WHOLE NIGHT FOR THE FIRST TIME IN THREE #*%!(& YEARS! PLEASE. JUST PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE.

#1053 of 1059 Old 08-21-2013, 08:54 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
STOP THROWING THE BIRTH BALL AT OUR SMALL DOG WHO IS AFRAID OF HIS OWN SHADOW!!!!!!!!! THE POOR DOG IS AFRAID OF THE REMOTE CONTROL, DO YOU REALLY THINK HE CAN HANDLE A HUGE BALL BARRELING TOWARDS HIM???!!!!!

Wife to one amazing husband superhero.gif, SAHM to DS bouncy.gif 10/09, DS babyboy.gif 10/19,  one furbaby dog2.gif, and lots of chicken3.gif!

joy.gif

#1054 of 1059 Old 08-26-2013, 08:24 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)

It is not necessary to turn on even one of the bathroom lights, let alone both, when it is full daylight, as the skylight makes it one of the brightest rooms in the house.  If you did turn on the lights, TURN THEM OFF WHEN YOU LEAVE THE BATHROOM!!!!  And when I refrain from yelling like this but use my pleasant, neutral voice to say, "Please turn off the bathroom lights," DON'T CLAIM YOU DIDN'T DO IT!!  YOU'RE THE ONLY PERSON IN THIS HOUSE WHO TURNS ON LIGHTS FOR NO REASON!!

Stop asking me to measure you every couple of days.  Remember how the last time we measured you, it seemed you were actually a bit shorter?  Just wait a month at least, please, and STOP TWIRLING THE YARDSTICK THREE INCHES FROM THE STOVE!!!

I agree, that's an awful song.  Yes, the singer's harsh, warbling voice is indeed dreadful.  Absolutely, the lyrics are inane.  Daddy agrees too.  We all hate that song in our family.  SO STOP SINGING THAT SONG OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND GROTESQUELY EXAGGERATING ALL ITS WORST FEATURES!!!

Mama to a boy EnviroKid treehugger.gif 9 years old and a new little girl EnviroBaby baby.gif!

I write about parenting, environment, cooking, and more. computergeek2.gif

#1055 of 1059 Old 08-26-2013, 12:31 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
I DON'T WANT TO READ IT AGAIN

At home amongst the redwoods treehugger.gif with my husband and my son, born 7/5/11 familybed1.gif  Instant CNM, just add caffix.gif !

#1056 of 1059 Old 08-27-2013, 01:10 AM

Oh my god! Stop coming in here every ten minutes and turning on the light and asking me if I have gotten the baby asleep yet!!!! Of course he's not effing asleep!!!! You keep coming in here every few minutes and waking him up!!! I keep having to start all over again from the beginning!!! Do you think I like just sitting here staring into the darkness so much that ill never come out again? Why do you make me want to scream?! Just sit down with a book and shut up until I come in there for chrissakes!!! Aaarrrrrrggghhhhh!!!!!!!!

Mama to a bright 5 y/o girl dust.gif and a beautiful boy born 03/10/12 fly-by-nursing1.gif Loving unschooling, 2xuc.jpgfamilybed2.gif ecbaby2.gifand natural living in Hawaii.rainbow1284.gif
#1057 of 1059 Old 08-28-2013, 09:54 AM

When it's still dark out...and the house is still quiet...do not walk into your sisters' rooms, blow them kisses, and then slam their doors. It was 5:30am, and I'm pregnant...NO ONE BUT YOU WANTS TO BE UP AT THIS HOUR! It's one thing to get you breakfast, and then lounge on the couch...it's another thing to get you and both your sisters breakfast that I have to monitor closely so your youngest sister doesn't choke...so puhleeeeeese, come wake me first (or stay in your bed and read!), and leave your very irritable sisters ASLEEP!
#1058 of 1059 Old 09-12-2013, 01:24 AM

STOP STANDING 100 TIMES A DAY WITH THE DOOR OPEN TO TALK TO ME WHILE YOU LET EVERY FREAKING MOSQUITO IN THE WORLD INTO THE HOUSE!!! YOUR BROTHER IS ALLERGIC TO MOSQUITOES!!! IT'S A FREAKING SCREEN DOOR! YOU CAN TALK TO ME THROUGH IT!!!!

Mama to a bright 5 y/o girl dust.gif and a beautiful boy born 03/10/12 fly-by-nursing1.gif Loving unschooling, 2xuc.jpgfamilybed2.gif ecbaby2.gifand natural living in Hawaii.rainbow1284.gif
#1059 of 1059 Old 09-12-2013, 01:23 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)

I DON'T KNOW WHY!  I'M SORRY.  I'VE ANSWERED THAT QUESTION A MILLION TIMES TODAY AND I'M ALL OUT OF IDEAS.  I THINK I'M OUT OF BRAINCELLS.  I DON'T KNOW WHY!

Tags
Gentle Discipline

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page