Yelling here instead of at my kids - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 08-19-2012, 05:24 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I saw a thread a while ago where you can "yell" all those things that you want to but shouldn't. Too frustrated to try and find it now so just starting my own. 

"For the love of Pete, Dante,  freakin look where you're going when you walk. I'm tired of kissing your "owies" because you can't seem to turn your eyes and feet in the same direction. And stop it with the whining voice and tears.  When you are acting like a crazy person and hurt yourself jumping off the furniture, I find it hard to feel sad for you. Just sit still and stop talking for 15 seconds! Mama's gonna' need a stay in the nut house if I don't get some peace and quiet."

"Paul, stop.touching.me!  It is not necessary that you be attached to me at all times. I need a break!  I don't want your nasty feet on my legs and snot covered fingers in my hair!  Leave me be!"

Ok...feel much better now. Thanks!

Mama to Dante (1/08) and Paul (7/10).twins.gif Wife to Allan.asl.gif

Missing Heaven Dec.9, 2011angel1.gif

"The Lord has done great things for us and we are filled with joy!" Psalm 126:3

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 08-20-2012, 12:36 PM

I know! I am watching my neighbor's baby and we have not gotten into a rythm with each other, plus I find his snot/spit/etc more disgusting than I did my own son's. I just want to tell him stop sliming me! stop chewing on my hands! Ugh!! 

#3 of 3 Old 08-21-2012, 07:33 PM

Let me add "for goodness's sake, it's a diaper made of cotton, not lava and Tabasco sauce!!" and "if you don't want to eat it, don't take it! I don't want predigested food in my hand, thank you".... And the all time favourite "just go to sleep! You're tired, TRUST me! That's why you whine, rub your eyes and melt down. SLEEP ALREADY!!!! No thank you for the toe up my nose while you nurse. Just lay still and fall asleep already!!"

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page