Re: Hmph! Guess we're not using diapers anymore. - Advice needed!! - Mothering Forums

#1 of 1 Old 02-04-2006, 04:51 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I just had an idea to share with you, Kristi, if you are still wondering exactly how to go about coming up with an agreeable solution.
Ds has had a few times recently where he REALLY didn't want to wear a diaper (I could find a way if I tried, I bet) but he's quite agreeable to wearing underwear (the training pants, cloth like real underwear, but with an extra layer in the middle to absorb better).
I've actually found that even when he does pee in them, they absorb most of it, and I've only had a tiny bit reach the floor or anything else. I imagine poo may be a bit more difficult, but I think it would keep it in, at least for the few seconds before I get him changed.
I think he likes the undies cuz they are much looser, lighter, and way less bulky. I'd guess, much more comfortable.

Anyways, just thought I'd share that

Becky, partner to Teague, SAHM to Keagan (7yo), Jonah (2yo)

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page