Consensual Living - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 01-05-2007, 07:52 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
This idea in general is very appealing to Dh and I- i have joined the CL yahoo site, and read what is here under the cl tribe, and consensul-living.com, but could someone go a bit more in depth ? Or is it really just that simple??? How do you all practice this type of living (for those of you who do...) is GD a component of it, etc... ANy info would be greatly appreciated

Jackie and Rafael (4/15/04)
DS (4/25/05) my unschooled airbending pokemon wizard 
DD (10/05/06) my spirited pixie, who weaned at 3 yrs 10 months
DD (7/27/09) my UC water baby - I mean toddler!

DS (2/21/12) UC #2! My littlest love

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 01-05-2007, 09:25 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I am thrilled that you are interested in more info. We have discussed many specific practical issues on the yahoogroup in the archives. Issues related to siblings, in-laws, spouses, conflict resolution with others, creating win-win solutions have all been discussed there and are welcome. Is there a particular area of the parenting dynamic which interests you related to discipline? Bedtimes, carseats, meals, baths, errands, clean up, sharing, school work...

There is also an old CL Issues thread: http://www.mothering.com/discussions...ght=consensual There has been interest in a separate subforum, as the one thread process is difficult to navigate different subjects. We also utilize the Peace Activism message board Ai Makoto for discussions of CL. http://www.aimakoto.org/phpBB2/

Pat

I have a blog.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page