Seeing a child get spanked in public - Page 7 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#181 of 183 Old 02-13-2008, 12:15 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainOrShine View Post
This very thing once happened to me and the results of me interacting were crazy to say the least. I saw a mother hitting her child at the grocery store and it went on until the child was on the ground crying and screaming. I couldn't keep from saying something, so I went over to the lady and said, "I think she gets the picture, you need to calm down." Well these were the famous last words....
The lady looked at me and transfered the hits from her daughter right to my nose. I leaned forward with blood coming out of my "now" broken nose and that's when she kicked me in the face. That's also the last thing I remember. The next thing I know, I come to and there's people all around me staring down at me asking me if I'm OK. I can remember replying, "NO!, No I'm not OK."
Turns out the person that beat the crap out of me was drunk and got pulled over by chance. A police car was passing by as she was tearing out of the parking lot right after she did the job on my face.
So, moral to the story?.... I think if you see something happening and disagree with it so much that you feel you need to do something about it.... go ahead and speak your peace of mind or get involved.... just be prepared to defend your life. People get killed for little these days so be aware at all times.
just wow!
#182 of 183 Old 03-06-2008, 09:12 PM

Bumping.

Pat

I have a blog.
#183 of 183 Old 10-24-2008, 05:03 PM

Bumping, as we get into the Halloween over-sugared, over chemicalled candy period.

Pat

I have a blog.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page