Dreams - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 06-11-2006, 10:28 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I had the craziest dream last night. Parts of it were wierd and gauzy, but other parts were so vivid and clear. I dreamed I gave birth to a ten month old baby boy! He could sit up and crawl, and laugh and do all these big baby things. He was big and strong and he had four teeth! When I nursed him for the first time it was like nursing a big baby, but I had to teach him how to make a good latch, like he was a newborn. He pulled off and laughed and the milk pooled in the corners of his mouth.

In my dream I had a lot of questions about how the birth went, but the best I could do was narrow it down to an hour and a half window, and determine that no one had called the midwife.

I woke up all confused. I slowly came to the realization that the feet in my back belonged to my 4 yo dd--not to my baby.

I don't know if it was predictive or not--I certainly hope my baby isn't crawling the first time I meet him! I prefer to think that was more of a reference to how quickly the little baby stage passes. I wonder about the sex, though. I think I'd be thrilled to have a third dd, but maybe I secretly want a son? Maybe it *is* a boy?

homeschool.gif mom to dd (11) read.gifand dd (9) crochetsmilie.gif and ds (3) bikenew.gif and  dog2.gif(x2)
#2 of 5 Old 06-11-2006, 02:33 PM

That's funny! Last night I had a dream about eating whipped cream out of the can My last pregnancy I had some CRAZY dreams! I guess we'll see this time around how wacky my head gets
#3 of 5 Old 06-11-2006, 10:04 PM

I have had CRAZY dreams, vivid and weird. I dreamed that DH had a girlfriend, and I was OK with it because he didn't plan on leaving me. I dreamed that I was first on the scene at a hit and run car accident, I dreamt I lost DD and found her at a strange daycare center, I had a dream about college rental houses...Every night I have at least two or three really vivid dreams, strange dreams, that wake me up and I remember clearly in the morning. It's gotten to the point that my DH asks me what I dreamt when I wake up!

sleepytime.gifC.- WOHM, CPST Instructor, and all around busy Mama to  blowkiss.gifA.- 02/04, bouncy.gif I. 01/07,babyf.gifE. 09/10 and

stork-suprise.gif expecting the surprise of our lives Fall 2012!

#4 of 5 Old 06-13-2006, 01:48 PM

Every time that I am pregnant I dream that my dh is with other women, over and over and over again!
#5 of 5 Old 06-13-2006, 01:57 PM
Banned

I had a dream last night that I was bleeding, but I wouldn't acknowlege it, and continued on like I wasn't miscarrying.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page