Lets do some updates - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 41 Old 06-14-2006, 06:29 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I thought this would be fun... I have seen similar ones on other ddc's...

How far are you along today?

Do you have any intution about the baby's sex? (You don't have to share what you think it is, if you don't want too.)

Morning sickness? Do you have it is it getting better?

Sex life? Do you have one at this point? (Don't need to share if you don't want too.)

Cravings? Aversions? What are they?

Boobs and breastfeeding? Are your boobs sore, how are you dealing with breastfeeding (if applicable).

Heartburn/reflux Has anyone gotten these yet?

Mood? Are in your usual mood?

Energy level? How tired are you?

Clothes? Are you in mat clothes, regular clothes or transitional clothing?

What are you looking forward too with this pregnancy?

Appt's when's your next appt?

Do you think we should do monthly or weekly updates on this ddc?

Anything else you want to add?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 41 Old 06-14-2006, 06:37 PM - Thread Starter

How far are you along today? between 8-9 wks

Do you have any intution about the baby's sex? (You don't have to share what you think it is, if you don't want too.) No vibes so far for ethier sex

Morning sickness? Do you have it is it getting better? I just feel sick here and there

Sex life? Do you have one at this point? (Don't need to share if you don't want too.) No sex here... makes me bleed. Dh is on the "program".lol

Cravings? Aversions? What are they? Cravings change daily, I like mushroom soup, cucumber tomatoe sandwiches. I have an aversion to pizza (blech).

Boobs and breastfeeding? Are your boobs sore, how are you dealing with breastfeeding (if applicable). My nips are only a little sore now. Dropping the hour long bfing marathon b/f bed helped tremendously. I beleive it has saved my bfing relationship with ds.

Heartburn/reflux Has anyone gotten these yet? My regular heartburn is gone and now I have reflux.

Mood? Are in your usual mood? I am still very patient with ds. Not as patient with ppl around me. Esp ppl who make inappropriate comments, (like I eat to much) etc. It seems I only have one friend who is continuously irratating me.

Energy level? How tired are you? My energy is drained. I am now taking a nap every afternoon with ds and loving it.

Clothes? Are you in mat clothes, regular clothes or transitional clothing? I am in my fat clothes. I am too big for regular clothes but I feel mat clothes look silly on me.

What are you looking forward too with this pregnancy? I can't wait to see the baby's h/b on Friday. Then feeling the baby move in a few more wks would be nice.

Appt's when's your next appt? Friday I have an u/s... less than 48 hours to go!

Do you think we should do monthly or weekly updates on this ddc? I think we should maybe do them bi weekly until more things happen to us. I love reading updates and don't mind posting them as I do it on my other boards.

Anything else you want to add? I can't wiat for Friday... I hope the week goes a little faster for me.
#3 of 41 Old 06-14-2006, 07:26 PM

I am 11wks4days
Do you have any intution about the baby's sex?
No intuition really. I guess I figure it will be a boy because I feel alot like I did when preg with ds and because I would like a girl.
I am truely blessed here. I only felt woozey for a couple of weeks but feel fine now (was the same with ds)
Sex life? Do you have one at this point?
My libido is aol. I'd love for it to come back!
I am craving all my old comfort foods, unfortunately they aren't healthy. Chips, even fast food. Fortunately for my health and the health of my little friend I have come to a place in my life where the ethics of eating outweigh my cravings.
Boobs and breastfeeding? Are your boobs sore, how are you dealing with breastfeeding (if applicable).
Sore only when bumped or getting a strong hug. Not b/f.
Nope, didn't at all with ds either
A bit hypersensative at times. With ds nothing bothered me. I was in love with life. This time little things irritate me.
Tired but energy levels are increasing.
Normal clothes, just not jeans.
Really looking forward to feeling our little friend move
U/S Fri. Didn't really want to have one but this is just to make sure everything is okay after having a molar preg. last time.
Just heard yesterday! So happy!
#4 of 41 Old 06-14-2006, 08:53 PM
Banned

How far are you along today? According to my lilypie ticker, I'm 7 weeks, 6 days.

Do you have any intution about the baby's sex? (You don't have to share what you think it is, if you don't want too.) I have a strong feeling that I'm having another girl.

Morning sickness? Do you have it is it getting better? Let's not go there.

Sex life? Do you have one at this point? (Don't need to share if you don't want too.) Not much of one. It's difficult for me to um, finish, because I start feeling like throwing up.

Cravings? Aversions? What are they? The same weird craving I get every pregnancy--microwave honey BBQ chicken wings (Tyson) and cold mac n cheese (Country Crock).

Boobs and breastfeeding? Are your boobs sore, how are you dealing with breastfeeding (if applicable). My boobs are huge and they hurt. This is the one time I've been happy that I had to wean DD early.

Heartburn/reflux Has anyone gotten these yet? N/A

Mood? Are in your usual mood? I think I'm slipping into prenatal depression because I haven't been able to exerise without getting sick and I haven't been eating well.

Energy level? How tired are you? I rarely get out of bed these days.

Clothes? Are you in mat clothes, regular clothes or transitional clothing? Still in regular clothes. I've lost about 30 lbs since January so my clothes should fit for awhile.

What are you looking forward too with this pregnancy? Delivery.

Appt's when's your next appt? My first appointment is Tuesday.

Do you think we should do monthly or weekly updates on this ddc? No preference.

Anything else you want to add? Does ANYONE have any links to studies on the safety/risks of taking antidepressants during pregnancy? Any homeopathic/natural solutions? I'm still taking my fish oil but it isn't helping very much.
#5 of 41 Old 06-14-2006, 09:34 PM

How far are you along today? 11 weeks

Do you have any intution about the baby's sex? (You don't have to share what you think it is, if you don't want too.) HMMMM I think girl

Morning sickness? Do you have it is it getting better? was better for about a week now it's worse

Sex life? Do you have one at this point? (Don't need to share if you don't want too.) Nope-too tired poor husband

Cravings? Aversions? What are they? food and food

Boobs and breastfeeding? Are your boobs sore, how are you dealing with breastfeeding (if applicable). yes sore, no breastfeeding

Heartburn/reflux Has anyone gotten these yet? a little reflux

Mood? Are in your usual mood? yes

Energy level? How tired are you? very tired

Clothes? Are you in mat clothes, regular clothes or transitional clothing? Transitional- everything fits wrong

What are you looking forward too with this pregnancy? trimester 2
Appt's when's your next appt? next wednesday with my midwife!!

Do you think we should do monthly or weekly updates on this ddc? Monthly for now but maybe pick it up as we get closer

Anything else you want to add? Thank you!

Mama to Q (9/03) and M (12/06) :
#6 of 41 Old 06-14-2006, 09:45 PM

How far are you along today? 10 weeks today!

Do you have any intution about the baby's sex? (You don't have to share what you think it is, if you don't want too.) I'm thinking girl, but I think I am biased since I already have a girl.

Morning sickness? Do you have it is it getting better?I posted the how's everyone feeling with a whine one how yucky I feel.

Sex life? Do you have one at this point? (Don't need to share if you don't want too.) I really do wish it were still around, but I don't think I am alone in being too tired.

Cravings? Aversions? What are they? I just ate pickles and doritos, but I wouldn't call that a craving, cuz I eat it all the time. So really not much either way yet.

Boobs and breastfeeding? Are your boobs sore, how are you dealing with breastfeeding (if applicable).Sore, but not too bad.

Heartburn/reflux Has anyone gotten these yet?I was thrilled when my midwife told me i could safely take zantac.

Mood? Are in your usual mood?I don't think I have changed much, I have always been a lil more sensitive.

Energy level? How tired are you? Exhausted!

Clothes? Are you in mat clothes, regular clothes or transitional clothing? Maternity clothes. I didnt want to buy bigger clothes.

What are you looking forward too with this pregnancy?I am so looking forward to my water birth.

Appt's when's your next appt?I was scheduled for an ultrasound next week, cuz they couldn't get the heartbeat today.

Do you think we should do monthly or weekly updates on this ddc? Whatever would work for everyone else.

Anything else you want to add? Thanks for checking up on us and keeping our club active!
#7 of 41 Old 06-14-2006, 09:54 PM

How far are you along today? I'm 10 weeks and 5 days!!! Yipee, yah!

Do you have any intution about the baby's sex? I think she is a girl, her heartbeat was like 172 bpm and I've always heard that a faster heartrate can mean girl. We shall see.

Morning sickness? Do you have it is it getting better? I've had 24/7 sickness and it has started to skip a day here and there. I have hope that in another week it will taper off totally.

Sex life? Do you have one at this point? Nope. Hardly ever had one.

Cravings? Aversions? What are they? I can't stand the smell of garlic. I'm a garlicholic and I can't stand the smell of it, the thought of it makes me sick right now.

Boobs and breastfeeding? Not breastfeeding but my boobs are tender and about a cup size bigger.

Heartburn/reflux Has anyone gotten these yet? I've had some heartburn...

Mood? Are in your usual mood? Off and on...I'm a bit more bi*chy

Energy level? How tired are you? Was a zombie am getting a bit more energy. I still take an hour or two nap daily to keep up though.

Clothes? Are you in mat clothes, regular clothes or transitional clothing? I'm in maternity shorts right now and a regular top. I went up to a 14 in my jeans but will have to switch to maternity because I can't button them.

What are you looking forward too with this pregnancy? I'm looking forward to feeling baby kick me and move around and then I'm looking forward to it ending.

Appt's when's your next appt? The first week in July.

Do you think we should do monthly or weekly updates on this ddc? Monthly

Trying to build up my house, not tear it down namaste.gif.   Got 3 wonderful kids jumpers.gif  ribboncesarean.gif autismribbon.gif, blessed with a wonderful husband luxlove.gif and have the privilege of staying home full time to enjoy it all! 

#8 of 41 Old 06-14-2006, 10:15 PM

How far are you along today? 9 weeks tomorrow...okay so that's not today, but close enough

Do you have any intution about the baby's sex? (You don't have to share what you think it is, if you don't want too.) Not a freaking clue.

Morning sickness? Do you have it is it getting better?No puking, but constant queeziness and diziness that doesn't typically let up until about 5 pm. It was getting better earlier this week, but today it was back full force.

Sex life? Do you have one at this point? (Don't need to share if you don't want too.) I'm so glad I'm not the only one who is too tired to have sex. I try to explain to my sweetie that it's not him, but with marginal success. For Pete's sake, I can barely stay awake to conduct a coversation, much less have sex!

Cravings? Aversions? What are they? I don't know if it's necessarily a craving, but the only thing that consistently sounds good to me anymore is Kraft Mac and Cheese. I'm guessing that's where my weight gain has come from

Boobs and breastfeeding? Are your boobs sore, how are you dealing with breastfeeding (if applicable).They were really sore, but that's letting up. Now they only hurt if my BF forgets and pinches them. And believe me, he hears about it!

Heartburn/reflux Has anyone gotten these yet?I have NEVER had this. I'm convinced I won't know what it is, even if I do get it.

Mood? Are in your usual mood?Usual mood, I think.

Energy level? How tired are you? Exhausted! I could sleep all day and still be tired.

Clothes? Are you in mat clothes, regular clothes or transitional clothing? Transitional, I guess. I'm still not really mat. ready, but I'm definately heavier. Probably from all that mac and cheese.

What are you looking forward too with this pregnancy?Getting a belly and not just getting fat! And I can't wait to feel him/her move. I can't imagine what it feels like.

Appt's when's your next appt?Erm...still haven't set up my first. Is that bad?

Do you think we should do monthly or weekly updates on this ddc? Whatever would work for everyone else.
#9 of 41 Old 06-14-2006, 10:30 PM

How far are you along today? Between 11-12 weeks

Do you have any intution about the baby's sex? (You don't have to share what you think it is, if you don't want too.) Boy

Morning sickness? Do you have it is it getting better? Never had any.

Sex life? Do you have one at this point? (Don't need to share if you don't want too.) Won't be having sex again for a while. Had great sex last week which resulted in severe cramping (WAY more than BH), spotting, etc.

Cravings? Aversions? What are they? None really.

Boobs and breastfeeding? Are your boobs sore, how are you dealing with breastfeeding (if applicable). DS is still nursing, only 2x per day. No real complaints.

Heartburn/reflux Has anyone gotten these yet? None. Didn't have any last time.

Mood? Are in your usual mood? Crabby in general but it comes and goes.

Energy level? How tired are you? Mildy tired. Take a rest every afternoon.

Clothes? Are you in mat clothes, regular clothes or transitional clothing? Just got out the maternity clothes today. Regular clothes don't fit but maternity are too big.

What are you looking forward too with this pregnancy? Am I supposed to be looking forward to something?

Appt's when's your next appt? July 3.

Do you think we should do monthly or weekly updates on this ddc? Monthly.

Anything else you want to add? Nada.
#10 of 41 Old 06-14-2006, 11:13 PM

How far are you along today? I am 9 wks and 3 days

Do you have any intution about the baby's sex? (You don't have to share what you think it is, if you don't want too.) I feel the same as I did with dd so I am leaning towards a girl!

Morning sickness? Do you have it is it getting better? Yup... big time... But starting to get better

Sex life? Do you have one at this point? (Don't need to share if you don't want too.) We were actually having good sex but then last Saturday I had some spotting unrelated to sex but now I am too scared to do it again!

Cravings? Aversions? What are they?Nope not really

Boobs and breastfeeding? Are your boobs sore, how are you dealing with breastfeeding (if applicable). I am currently not breastfeeding. This is my first pregnancy that I didn't have sore boobs

Heartburn/reflux Has anyone gotten these yet? Depending on what I eat.

Mood? Are in your usual mood?I actually had pre and postpartum depression with my last pregnancy and it feels like it is creeping up on me again.

Energy level? How tired are you?Pretty stinking tired. My dd takes a good nap in the afternoon but my ds will only nap for thirty minutes at a time. Makes it really hard to get a nap!

Clothes? Are you in mat clothes, regular clothes or transitional clothing? Mostly maternity clothes and bigger shirts

What are you looking forward too with this pregnancy? Feeling the baby move.

Appt's when's your next appt? Three weeks from tomorrow. I had one last thursday and an ultrasound this past Monday

Do you think we should do monthly or weekly updates on this ddc? Whatever anyone else wants to do.

#11 of 41 Old 06-14-2006, 11:22 PM
Fay

How far are you along today? 8 weeks today!!! I am so happy!

Any intution about the baby's sex? Until today I was sure it was a girl, but now I think I'm having another boy.

Morning sickness? Nope, never even had m/s while pg w/DS. I get a bit queasy throughout the day, though. And I'm always dizzy/lightheaded.

Sex life? Gone. DH's libido plummeted the minute we conceived, and I'm too tired.

Cravings? Aversions? What are they? Craving spinach, protein. Aversions to most sweets.

Boobs and breastfeeding? So, so sore. I've found a maternity bra that is more supportive, but DS always wants to snuggle, and he bumps my breast painfully sevral times a day. Not bfing.

Heartburn/reflux? Not yet. It happened a few times in my 2nd trimester w/DS.

Mood? Usual mood, but much more tired. Have I mentioned how happy I am to be pg?

Energy level? Good energy until midday, then I crash on the sofa. Byt he time DH comes home from work, I'm begging for a catnap. But I have trouble falling asleep, which is infuriating.

Clothes? Still reg clothes, but they're getting tight.

What are you looking forward too with this pregnancy? I can't wait to feel the baby move. I can't wait to see the look on DS's face when he feels the baby move. I'm looking forward to studying birth hypnosis, too.

Appt's when's your next appt? Had my nurse's appt yesterday, first OB appt right after the holiday weekend. I'll have a vag ultrasound then.

Do you think we should do monthly or weekly updates on this ddc? Monthly.

Anything else you want to add? I'm so glad to be a part of this DDC. H&H9 to all.

"Isn't life a series of images that change as they repeat themselves?" - Andy Warhol
#12 of 41 Old 06-15-2006, 12:37 AM

How far are you along today? 10.4 weeks

Do you have any intution about the baby's sex? (You don't have to share what you think it is, if you don't want too.) I am thinking girl..only because this is SO different then my pg w/DS.

Morning sickness? Do you have it is it getting better? I have it. but not just in the morning.. I think its getting better or I am just getting used to it..

Sex life? Do you have one at this point? (Don't need to share if you don't want too.) Uhm.. if twice in 10 weeks is a sex life then sure..you know when I am not exhausted or puking..I am totally hot..

Cravings? Aversions? What are they? it changes on an hourly basis.. except Tomatoes.. can't stand those.. but only because I OD'd on them in the beginning..

Boobs and breastfeeding? Are your boobs sore, how are you dealing with breastfeeding (if applicable). Well DS doesn't really BF anymore.. but my boobs are killing me.. which DH assumes is just an excuse..

Heartburn/reflux Has anyone gotten these yet? No thank goodness..

Mood? Are in your usual mood? Mood swing every 2 mins... lots of crying.

Energy level? How tired are you? I could fall asleep on my keyboard right now. BUT come bedtime.. I am WIDE AWAKE!

Clothes? Are you in mat clothes, regular clothes or transitional clothing? haha.. Maternity clothes since a postive test.. I only get 40 weeks to wear these suckers...

What are you looking forward too with this pregnancy? everything

Appt's when's your next appt? Monday

Do you think we should do monthly or weekly updates on this ddc? bi weekly or monthly is good

Anything else you want to add? yeah... I love you Mamas!!
#13 of 41 Old 06-15-2006, 12:42 AM
L J

How far are you along today? 8w6d

Do you have any intution about the baby's sex? (You don't have to share what you think it is, if you don't want too.) Boy

Morning sickness? Do you have it is it getting better? Never had it. Doubt I will.

Sex life? Do you have one at this point? (Don't need to share if you don't want too.) Ugh. I try. But, geez... he wants to 7 nights a week... I'm more into 3 or 4.

Cravings? Aversions? What are they? Craving strawberry smoothies and extra-cheese pizza!

Boobs and breastfeeding? Are your boobs sore, how are you dealing with breastfeeding (if applicable). Not breastfeeding, but my boobs are absolutely killing me! I have gone from a small B to a D in 5 weeks.

Heartburn/reflux Has anyone gotten these yet? Oh yeah. Heartburn constantly. I refuse to take anything though, so I just eat ice chips or drink milk.

Mood? Are in your usual mood? No, I am actually more laid-back than I used to be.

Energy level? How tired are you? I can't seem to stay awake 3 hours w/out needing an hour nap.

Clothes? Are you in mat clothes, regular clothes or transitional clothing? Mostly maternity in pants, but they are the no-panel kind at this point. I can still rubber-band one pair of regular ones.

What are you looking forward too with this pregnancy? Everything! I can't wait to feel the baby move!

Appt's when's your next appt? Never- I am UP/UC

Do you think we should do monthly or weekly updates on this ddc? Hmm... biweekly?

Laura, mama to Henry 01.28.07 uc.jpg
candle.gif missing Jack, born still in the car 08.23.10 at 36 weeks 
Loving on Catherine, my  rainbow1284.gif 09.01.11, UC

#14 of 41 Old 06-15-2006, 11:13 AM

How far are you along today? 9 weeks.

Do you have any intution about the baby's sex? (You don't have to share what you think it is, if you don't want too.) I am having boy vibes but I really started to know with dd around 14 weeks.

Morning sickness? Do you have it is it getting better? I have it, it is steady.

Sex life? Do you have one at this point? (Don't need to share if you don't want too.) I want one but am skittish right now.

Cravings? Aversions? What are they? Craving carbs. Oh lovely noodles! Aversions...not yet.

Heartburn/reflux Has anyone gotten these yet? Not yet.

Mood? Are in your usual mood? I am scary cranky all of the time.

Energy level? How tired are you? Super tired. I went to bed at 7 last night.

Clothes? Are you in mat clothes, regular clothes or transitional clothing? Mostly maternity. I stopped fitting in my pants the day before I tested.

What are you looking forward too with this pregnancy? Enjoying every minute of my last pregnancy. We only plan on wanting two.

Appt's when's your next appt? July 7th will be my first appointment.

Do you think we should do monthly or weekly updates on this ddc? Either!

Anything else you want to add? Only a few more weeks of this nausea ladies! There is light at the end of the tunnel!

suzy

Mother of two. : 4/05 and 1/07 Wife of one. : 7/01
#15 of 41 Old 06-15-2006, 11:42 AM

How far are you along today? 9w6d

Do you have any intution about the baby's sex? Not a clue, no dreams or anything.

Morning sickness? Nope, I was onlysick for one day
Do you have it is it getting better?

Sex life? Do you have one at this point? Sadly enough, I am more interested in myself, much to DH's dismay

Cravings? Aversions? What are they? I just want food all the time. I did make the mistake of trying peas the other day though, not a good choice.

Boobs and breastfeeding? Are your boobs sore, how are you dealing with breastfeeding (if applicable). not at all.

Heartburn/reflux Has anyone gotten these yet? I have wicked indigestion. I feel like a man I burp so much.

Mood? Are in your usual mood? I stay in a pretty good mood

Energy level? How tired are you? exhausted. I could take a nap an hour after getting out of bed.

Clothes? Are you in mat clothes, regular clothes or transitional clothing? Maternity

What are you looking forward too with this pregnancy? Everything, especially since I know so much more than I did when I was pregnant with DS. I am really looking forward to an enjoyable birth experience
Appt's when's your next appt? Monday, the 19th

Do you think we should do monthly or weekly updates on this ddc? monthly

#16 of 41 Old 06-15-2006, 12:39 PM

How far are you along today? 9 weeks

Do you have any intution about the baby's sex? No clues about it

Morning sickness? I threw up everyday since week 6 which caused me to lose some weight. For the very first time, today, up until 3pm I didn't threw up.

Do you have it is it getting better? I hope it passes soon.

Sex life? Do you have one at this point? That was a thing in the past I feel so tired.

Cravings? Aversions? What are they? No, nothing seems appealing these days.

Boobs and breastfeeding? Are your boobs sore, how are you dealing with breastfeeding (if applicable). My boobs are huge and sore.

Heartburn/reflux Has anyone gotten these yet? No, not yet.

Mood? Are in your usual mood?No, being so tired I'm not in my usual mood.

Energy level? How tired are you? exhausted. I take a nap everyday in the afternoon.

Clothes? Are you in mat clothes, regular clothes or transitional clothing? Regular

What are you looking forward too with this pregnancy?I am looking forward to a healthy baby in the end.

Appt's when's your next appt? on july

#17 of 41 Old 06-15-2006, 02:09 PM

How far are you along today? Today I would be 8 weeks 5days

Do you have any intution about the baby's sex? (You don't have to share what you think it is, if you don't want too.) I have no idea what this baby is. Hoping it's another boy.

Morning sickness? Do you have it is it getting better? Morning sickness sucks. I don't think it's ever going to get better.

Sex life? Do you have one at this point? (Don't need to share if you don't want too.) No sex life at this moment. I'm visiting my family 5 hours away until July.

Cravings? Aversions? What are they? I haven't had any kind of appetite for food yet. Anything that smells spicy makes me want to lose it though.

Boobs and breastfeeding? Are your boobs sore, how are you dealing with breastfeeding (if applicable). My boobs hurt like you wouldn't believe, but only when my boys think I'm a jungle gym and a knee gets me.

Heartburn/reflux Has anyone gotten these yet? No heartburn yet.

Mood? Are in your usual mood? I'm extremely unhappy right now. I'm perfectly alright when no one talks to me besides the kids, but it seems like the second someone opens their mouth I'm biting their head off before they can say anything.

Energy level? How tired are you? I wish i could sleep all day.

Clothes? Are you in mat clothes, regular clothes or transitional clothing? Right now, my clothes are too small for me, but I don't want to switch to mat clothes already, so I'm wearing my sister's clothes. She's a couple sized bigger than I am and she offered. At least until I get back home.

What are you looking forward too with this pregnancy? Giving birth

Appt's when's your next appt? My next appt. is July 6

Do you think we should do monthly or weekly updates on this ddc? Biweekly sounds good

Anything else you want to add? I just can't think of anything else right now.
#18 of 41 Old 06-15-2006, 02:54 PM

How far are you along today? 10.4 Weeks

Do you have any intution about the baby's sex? (You don't have to share what you think it is, if you don't want too.) DH thinks it is a girl, and he is almost always right, so i'll say girl

Morning sickness? Do you have it is it getting better? none :

Sex life? Do you have one at this point? (Don't need to share if you don't want too.) Not lately but this morning i woke up DH and he rolled over and went back to sleep, I called him later at work and he said he thought i was trying to wake him up for some food and he didn't want to get up. :

Cravings? Aversions? What are they? Orange Popsicles, Fruit, mashed potatoes. Can't stand the sight of meat or spicy foods. I can't eat very much either, just a couple mouthfuls and i'm not hungary anymore

Boobs and breastfeeding? Are your boobs sore, how are you dealing with breastfeeding (if applicable). Oh MY GOSH they are so sore, DS has started weaning I don't think he likes the taste and there isn't much there.

Heartburn/reflux Has anyone gotten these yet? nope

Mood? Are in your usual mood? cranky

Energy level? How tired are you? average, once a week i have a nap in the evening.

Clothes? Are you in mat clothes, regular clothes or transitional clothing? Regular clothes that are getting tight

What are you looking forward too with this pregnancy? VBAC

Appt's when's your next appt? My First appt in Next Monday

Do you think we should do monthly or weekly updates on this ddc? monthly's for abit and then weeklys

Anything else you want to add? lol I went to bed at 6:30 last night. :
#19 of 41 Old 06-15-2006, 02:58 PM

According to the u/s I just had, 10w 2d (which is exactly what I had thought it should be!)

Do you have any intution about the baby's sex?

I've thought all along it was a boy, but recently have been getting girl vibes...still, I'm sticking with boy.

I have it all day, and it is not really getting better... :

Sex life? Do you have one at this point?

Sex? What is that? OHHHH, that's something that people do when one of them is not constantly queasy and gagging...

Cravings -- JUNK FOOD! (And red meat - which I haven't eaten in 20 years!) Aversions -- healthy food!

Yep, boobs are sore, on and off.

Since the day I had a positive HPT.

Pretty much, yeah.

Need more sleep than usual, but not like the first few weeks.

Regular clothes, but definitely trying to wear looser stuff.

Everything!!

5 wks. from today
#20 of 41 Old 06-15-2006, 03:13 PM

11 Weeks today!

Do you have any intution about the baby's sex? (You don't have to share what you think it is, if you don't want too.)
I hope it is a girl, but no intuition yet!

Getting better. But constipation getting worse. : (

Sex life? Do you have one at this point? (Don't need to share if you don't want too.)
Tried it and had a really wierd unpleasant tightening feeling around my uterus when finishing. Freaked me out a bit.

Craving veggies, sour fruit and something that I can't quite pin down (you know that wierd I-want-something-but-don't-know-what feeling)

Sore. Not breastfeeding.

Heartburn. I think it has to do with the constipation.

Wierd moods.

If I got any more tired I would be in a comma.

Fat clothes.

The birth. I love giving birth.

End of June.

Maybe monthly?

#21 of 41 Old 06-15-2006, 04:18 PM

How far are you along today? 8 wks 6 days

Do you have any intution about the baby's sex? DH & I are both finding it impossible to refer to this baby as a boy. But that could just be because we already have a DD. Still, we have both been caught regularly saying things like "we have daughters" or "the girls".

Morning sickness? Do you have it is it getting better? Yes, I've had it. Worse this time than last. It seems to be getting better & then worse again. Tomorrow will be 9 weeks so I hope we're turning a corner on that. From the moment I've gotten up this morning everything has made me want to hurl (luckily I havn't actually HAD to hurl yet).

Sex life? Do you have one at this point? Yes, and I'm actually enjoying it more or less but DH is definitly the ONLY one initiating things at the moment. I feel kind of obliged to enjoy it though since with my last pg I completely and totally lost the ability to O (sorry if TMI!) once I was a few months along! Not looking forward to that again. :

Cravings? Aversions? What are they? Oh...chicken just makes me ill. Smelling it cooking even does me in. And I normally love chicken! Also, making soy milk in our soy milk maker for some reason really turns my stomach. The only real craving I've had was for nectarines. Although I've been eating a lot more red meat lately because it's the only type of meat I can seem to eat and actually still enjoy.

Boobs and breastfeeding? My boobs aren't too sore, but they weren't last time either. DD has already weaned so breastfeeding isn't an issue for us.

Heartburn/reflux Has anyone gotten these yet? No, but I know it's coming. At this point I'd actually prefer the heartburn over the nausea. At least the heartburn I can drink an aspirin free Alka Selter or take a couple Tums and it will GO AWAY for awhile!

Mood? Are in your usual mood? Definitly not. Can you say hormonal? : :

Energy level? How tired are you? Actually, this is starting to get better finally! There were a couple days where DD & I pretty much stayed in bed all day & watched cartoons. : Still a little tired, but definitly improving.

Clothes? Are you in mat clothes, regular clothes or transitional clothing? I can wear my regular jeans because I lost 20 lbs before becoming pg. Right now I'm wearing a maternity shirt & a pair of stretchy pants that I wore just about the whole time I was pg with DD.

What are you looking forward too with this pregnancy? Hmmm...havn't thought about that before. It's interesting to see how it's going compared to my first one. I'm looking forward to feeling the baby kick & finding out the gender around 20 weeks. I'm also looking forward to the chance to breastfeed again & do another natural birth.

Appt's when's your next appt? First week of July.

Do you think we should do monthly or weekly updates on this ddc? Not sure. Why don't we see how this one goes?

Holly
#22 of 41 Old 06-15-2006, 09:51 PM

How far are you along today? 8 weeks 5 days

Do you have any intution about the baby's sex? (You don't have to share what you think it is, if you don't want too.) everyone thinks boy...I think girl though

Morning sickness? Do you have it is it getting better? nope, I'm lucky I guess

Sex life? Do you have one at this point? (Don't need to share if you don't want too.) I do only because I give into dh. I really don't wanna, but he'll die if we stop now

Cravings? Aversions? What are they? I crave everything and have aversions to nothing!

Boobs and breastfeeding? Are your boobs sore, how are you dealing with breastfeeding (if applicable). It's all groovy so far

Heartburn/reflux Has anyone gotten these yet? no, but I know it will be coming

Mood? Are in your usual mood? I'm a little more bitchy than usual

Energy level? How tired are you? So, so tired!

Clothes? Are you in mat clothes, regular clothes or transitional clothing? mostly normal clothes, but sometimes I feel too bloated and need to wear my track pants or loose shorts

What are you looking forward too with this pregnancy? being able to tell everyone

Appt's when's your next appt? June 27th, I think....

#23 of 41 Old 06-15-2006, 10:40 PM

How far are you along today? 11 weeks, 5 days

Do you have any intution about the baby's sex? (You don't have to share what you think it is, if you don't want too.) No intuition. DD still insists she's having a baby sister that she has named "flower"

Morning sickness? Do you have it is it getting better? Yup, have it bad. Started meds (unisom) for it so now its at least bearable

Sex life? Do you have one at this point? (Don't need to share if you don't want too.) Not much of one. I'm kinda into absitenence the first trimester

Cravings? Aversions? What are they? They change every day. Right now craving a peanut buster parfait from Dairy Queen. Trying to satiate it with some natural vanilla ice cream...

Boobs and breastfeeding? Are your boobs sore, how are you dealing with breastfeeding (if applicable). Very sore, and still breastfeeding. Hurts when DD latches on and every time she sucks. I hope it gets better as I get out of this first trimester! I definitely am still producing milk though.

Heartburn/reflux Has anyone gotten these yet? Yup, have heartburn periodically, but not reflux

Mood? Are in your usual mood? Definitely a cranky pants and everything makes me cry (especially those hallmark card commercials)

Energy level? How tired are you? Exhausted. Completely exhausted. Poor DD is a little bored with mommy right now.

Clothes? Are you in mat clothes, regular clothes or transitional clothing? Still just "fat" clothes though most pants are starting to be very uncomfortable if I try to sit in them. Maternity still looks a little ridiculous though.

What are you looking forward too with this pregnancy? Natural childbirth!!! In the closer future, feeling the little one moving around inside of me consistently- there is no other feeling like it in the world.

Appt's when's your next appt? Have an OB appointment for my 12 week check-up next Wednesday, and I'm interviewing a midwife a birthcenter I really want to use the following week!

Naomi, mama to Faith (12/03) and Hannah (12/06) and Kai, a homebirth.jpg waterbirth.jpg on 5/15/10
#24 of 41 Old 06-15-2006, 10:55 PM

I'm 10 weeks, 2 days.

No real intuition yet, but I'm hoping girly thoughts.

M/S is definitely getting better! Woo-hoo!

We have sex about once a week, usually after I have an erotic dream. It's pretty good!

I'm pretty tired of eating and thinking about food in general. I've been hungry for pizza, fruit, and tomato soup lately. I'm still not that into chicken, veggies, or most dairy.

They're sore and tender, and I'm not breastfeeding.

I get heartburn once and awhile. It's not too bad.

My moods fluctuate quite a bit. I'm happy, lovey, tired, mad, impatient, bossy, etc etc all in the same day. Definitely not my usual mood.

I'm starting to feel more alive, which is so nice. I get tired pretty quickly in the evenings and need over 8 hours of sleep at night.

Regular clothes, but not tight ones. I'm wearing loose skirts, mostly.

Showing! And feeling the baby move.

Probably in a week or two. We're deciding on a midwife right now.

Monthly would be good in this format, but we could do a weekly "general discussion/how're you feeling" thread.

Nice thread!

Happily parenting our snuggly wild child since 2007 and her little brother since 2011!

#25 of 41 Old 06-16-2006, 06:35 PM

How far are you along today? 10 weeks (not real sure about my exact due date)

Do you have any intution about the baby's sex? (You don't have to share what you think it is, if you don't want too.) I have been wrong TWICE now and thought both ds were GIRLS so I am convinced my mother's intuition is shot. I really want a girl, so I am assuming this one is a boy too until I am proven otherwise. LOL!

Morning sickness? Do you have it is it getting better? I have all day sickness but have only vomited once (that is what I get for taking prenatal vitamins) in all three of my pregnancies that was the only time I have thrown up. But the weeks of nausea are killer.

Sex life? Do you have one at this point? (Don't need to share if you don't want too.) I wish my husband was home (and the kids weren't) during the times I want to! It's not happenin' after we get the kids to bed. Too nauseous.

Cravings? Aversions? What are they? Craving really bad for me fast food that I haven't eaten in YEARS. Most healthy things and anything I have to cook are an aversion right now.

Boobs and breastfeeding? Are your boobs sore, how are you dealing with breastfeeding (if applicable). Still nursing 20 month old ds. Nipples are sore when he latches on. Otherwise don't feel them at all.

Heartburn/reflux Has anyone gotten these yet? NOPE.

Mood? Are in your usual mood? No. I hate all the stupid wrong things my dh does and I am crabby.

Energy level? How tired are you? Almost too tired to function.

Clothes? Are you in mat clothes, regular clothes or transitional clothing? I refuse to wear maternity clothes this early so I bought some new shorts because we just moved and apprently I didn't save any from last summer. But I bought them way to big.

What are you looking forward too with this pregnancy? Finding out if it is a girl or another wonderful son (at the birth)

Appt's when's your next appt? Haven't even scheduled a first one yet!

Maybe what kind of a provider we are seeing, DR., Midwife, UP/UC?
#26 of 41 Old 06-16-2006, 07:05 PM

9 weeks 6 days

Do you have any intution about the baby's sex? (You don't have to share what you think it is, if you don't want too.) I do but my lips are sealed for now.

Morning sickness? Do you have it is it getting better? I have it, I thought it was getting better but today has not been a good one.

Sex life? Do you have one at this point? (Don't need to share if you don't want too.) not really more poor husband, thank heavens for good pregnancy dreams.

Cravings? Aversions? What are they? meat aversions, no real cravings yet.

Boobs and breastfeeding? Are your boobs sore, how are you dealing with breastfeeding (if applicable). My boobs are sore but my ds weaned almost 2 years ago.

Heartburn/reflux Has anyone gotten these yet? yes I love the rolaids softchews.

Mood? Are in your usual mood? I'm pretty irritable

Energy level? How tired are you? exhausted

Clothes? Are you in mat clothes, regular clothes or transitional clothing? still in regular clothes I have lost 2 lbs.

I can't wait until I start feeling movement, then I think it will really start to feel real, and when my dh and I will start picking names.

Do you think we should do monthly or weekly updates on this ddc? I think monthly would be nice.

Anything else you want to add? THis is a good idea thanks for starting it.
#27 of 41 Old 06-16-2006, 07:48 PM

How far are you along today? 8 weeks exactly

Do you have any intution about the baby's sex? No, though our boy's name keeps floating to mind.

Morning sickness? Do you have it is it getting better? Definitely have it, and while its still here quite prominently I definitely feel better than I did in an on-again off-again kind of way.

Sex life? Do you have one at this point? Not really. Too tired, and DH gets freaked out about knowing the baby is there. Just waiting for that 2nd trimester surge. :

Cravings? Aversions? What are they? It keeps changing. I have a lot of aversions to anything protein and a lot of dairy. Mostly I want to eat junk... I have newly discovered KFC, and ice cream and Pringles are staples. I am eating a lot of fruit though, which is good, and some salad.

Boobs and breastfeeding? Are your boobs sore, how are you dealing with breastfeeding (if applicable). Mine are sore a little, and have grown a cup and a band size, which didnt happen in either prior pregnancy! I weaned in November so I am happy to have had a break from BFing before starting in again.

Heartburn/reflux Has anyone gotten these yet? I have had some heartburn.

Mood? Are in your usual mood? I'm a total bitch at the moment.

Energy level? How tired are you? The utter bone-deep exhaustion seems to have passed, and now I am just plain tired, but reasonably functional again.

Clothes? Are you in mat clothes, regular clothes or transitional clothing? Sadly, maternity pants. I have a few pairs of drawstring or elastic that fit too. I dont need maternity shirts really, but am wearing them to cover some of my old-fashioned huge-panel mat. pants.

What are you looking forward too with this pregnancy? See above about the sex. Also, feeling movement and getting to know this little one. Other than that I am just panicked about coping with three.

Appt's when's your next appt? Next wednesday, though I had my MW give me a poke today just because my hubby was so freaked out that it might be twins. She said I'm measuring right where I should so I'm not worried.

Do you think we should do monthly or weekly updates on this ddc? Monthly for now, I'd say and weekly later when there is more to report?
#28 of 41 Old 06-16-2006, 11:15 PM

How far are you along today? 8 weeks and 4 days

ummm I think it might be twins, I kinda hope it is twins, but I will be ok if it isnt. Other than that I just want a healthy baby.

It's getting worse

Sex life? Do you have one at this point? (Don't need to share if you don't want too.) :

Craving, fresh food. Aversions, well everything looks yucky til I actually eat it.

My Nips are starting to feel better actually.
I could bear bfeeding 2 weeks ago

Heartburn/reflux Has anyone gotten these yet? Yes, i have gotten it and it SUCKS

Mood? Are in your usual mood? No, I am a huge crabby bitch to everyone.

Energy level? How tired are you? : This is me all the time

Clothes? Are you in mat clothes, regular clothes or transitional clothing? anything that is comfy.

What are you looking forward too with this pregnancy? The baby

Appt's when's your next appt? Crap I still gotta schedule my first, my midwife is taking the year off

Do you think we should do monthly or weekly updates on this ddc? : I would most likely forget to

Anything else you want to add? Someone come clean my house please :
#29 of 41 Old 06-16-2006, 11:25 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by angel0123

8 weeks, 5 days

not really but I have a crazy notion there's more than one in there...maybe THAT's why I'm not getting a good intution, there's one of EACH!

IT JUST STARTED!! WTH?! Morning? try afternoon and evening

Sure do, when I'm not treating an infection sorry tmi but I'm prone to them in pregnancy.

Cravings? Aversions? What are they? Cravings: Pringles and sweets, sometimes ice cream, sometimes not.

Boobs and breastfeeding? Are your boobs sore, how are you dealing with breastfeeding (if applicable). MY BOOBS HURT...but ds is unfortunately not nursing.

Heartburn/reflux Has anyone gotten these yet? nope

Mood? Are in your usual mood? yeah

Energy level? How tired are you? very, in the afternoons.

Clothes? Are you in mat clothes, regular clothes or transitional clothing? I need to go transitional.

What are you looking forward too with this pregnancy? The ultrasound.

Appt's when's your next appt? June 27th

Do you think we should do monthly or weekly updates on this ddc? weekly, and the TP belly measure would be fun (you measure your belly in # of TP squares! lol we did this on the board I was on last time.)

Anything else you want to add?[/QUOTE]

lovin DH since 1/04, best mom for my 3 boys 10/04, 11/08, 11/10 one girlie (1/07), one 13 wk (10/13) and 5/15 just your average multigenerational living family!!
#30 of 41 Old 06-17-2006, 12:51 AM

How far are you along today? 9w6d

Do you have any intution about the baby's sex? Not really, DD says she's having a sister, LOL!

Morning sickness? Do you have it is it getting better?Not really, pretty queasy at times, threw up once. It seems to be getting better this week.

Sex life? Do you have one at this point? NOPE! Poor DH... Just SO SO not interested!

Cravings? Aversions? What are they?Cravings- popsicles, fresh fruit, chocolat milk Aversions- really varies- lately, red meat

Boobs and breastfeeding? Are your boobs sore, how are you dealing with breastfeeding (if applicable). Varies, some days OK, other OUCH! Working on cutting down length of nursing sessions and night weaning. DD seems to be nursing MORE to get all the milk she can since my supply is dropping.

Heartburn/reflux Has anyone gotten these yet?Nope!

Mood? Are in your usual mood?Um, no.. Very crabby with DH. I seem to be OK with other people and DD though. But poor DH gets the brunt of it! :

Energy level? How tired are you?So tired, but can't sleep. I try to nap with DD but wake up. I tend to fall asleep with DD at bed time at about 9pm and I'm usually down for the count.

Clothes? Are you in mat clothes, regular clothes or transitional clothing? Mostly my own, only one pair of jeans still fit. I'm wearing 'early' maternity shorts right now. Morning I'm OK, but by 5pm or so, I'm pretty PG!

What are you looking forward too with this pregnancy?Feeling the baby move, watching DD react, that magic of creating life feeling.. I loved being PG with DD and am excited to do this all again!

Appt's when's your next appt?Should be next week but I have to reschedule, probably two weeks from now, at 12 weeks

Do you think we should do monthly or weekly updates on this ddc? Monthly or bi-weekly would be fun!

Anything else you want to add?Just enjoying MDC, it's so nice to have such a natural living friendly community, where I am not the crazy breastfeeding a toddler lady!

sleepytime.gifC.- WOHM, CPST Instructor, and all around busy Mama to  blowkiss.gifA.- 02/04, bouncy.gif I. 01/07,babyf.gifE. 09/10 and

stork-suprise.gif expecting the surprise of our lives Fall 2012!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page