Confessions - Page 2 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#31 of 37 Old 06-19-2006, 12:30 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm glad I'm not the only KFC junkie. Normally I HATE their greasy oversalted chicken and wouldn't eat or buy it if you put a gun to my head, but for some reason it is very appealing right now.

Coke also settles my stomach, but I'm trying really hard to stay away from it.

I'm just now starting to feel a bit of ms, and it's not so much queasiness as it is constantly shifting cravings/aversions. I'm like the world's pickiest 3-year-old -- something sounds DELICIOUS and I have to have it NOW, then I have about half of it and suddenly it's the most disgusting thing and I have to get something else, and so on.

Argh.
#32 of 37 Old 06-19-2006, 04:45 AM

Good Thread!!!

I never eat fast food but since I have been prego...Burger King Chicken Sandwhich (the original one) with yes... a coke to drink....terrible huh. I dont drink it all . I could eat one a day but am refraining.

I am also craving Southern Food....I keep imagining my Great Grandmothers Sunday meals she used to cook ...thats what I want.

I loved KFC before I got pregnant. That was one of the only fast food things I liked. I dont know....wierd huh.

I am off to eat left over pizza.
#33 of 37 Old 06-19-2006, 10:24 AM

Last night we wen to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner to celebrate Father's Day. If you've ever been there, then you know their menu is like 40 pages long filled with delicious food of all varieties. So, what do I order? The first thing on the menu: Roadside Sliders with lots of pickles, ketchup and grilled onions. I saw it at the top of the first page, closed the menu and said "Okay, I'm ready to order." They were soooo good.
#34 of 37 Old 06-19-2006, 11:23 AM

Oh I hate cooking right now, and I hate dishes...so yeah, not eating well. This morning I ate a Hot Pocket chicken pot pie thing. Our freezer is stuffed with convenience food. My last pregnancy I craved Mexican food like crazy...this time I want Thai food, red curry, all the time.

We usually eat lots of salads too, and the thought of baby greens makes my stomach turn. Pancakes sound good though....
#35 of 37 Old 06-19-2006, 12:12 PM

I'm vegetarian - have been for 10 years..... until a few weeks ago. I've had the worst nausea/food aversions the past month or so.

Terrible things I've eaten:
1. A big mac. It was so good I thought about getting a second until I read the nutrition information on the package.
2. A cheese burger at SeaWorld, with cheese, lots of ketchup, and mayo
3. An Arby's Beef and Cheddar. Scrumptious.
4. Toaster Sandwiches things from Sonic.
5. Loads of french fries.

Your posts are giving me very bad ideas. I wish I didn't live so far from Taco Bell!

Things I can't eat:
1. Vegetables
2. Tomatoes (gag!)
3. Anything low fat or healthy.
#36 of 37 Old 06-19-2006, 08:51 PM

morning sickness has been a bitch....so far i have craved chinese food...specifically chicken lo-mein without the veggies (just noodles and chicken)....at least i am good and go to a place that dosnt use MSG....it's bad for my IC so i stay away from it as much as possible...

also i have been eating pound cake like it's my job....it's the only thing that calms my tummy in the morning....price chopper has the BEST pound cake and this week it's BOGO....my mom brough me 2 loafs of it!! THANKS MOM!!!
#37 of 37 Old 06-20-2006, 01:12 AM

First post! You all are great, and make me feel so much better. I can't cook - feel so sick all of the time. We belong to a CSA and each week all of the lovely greens make me want to vomit. Today I ate an entire can of pringles (shared it with 2 year old). But the good news was we bought a flat of fresh strawberries, and they appealed to me so I ate an entire pint.

Here is my other guilty confession - I've speant the last 3 nights watching horrible TV on Fox all evening long rather than doing any of the things I actually need to do. I can't tell if I'm exhausted because I'm depressed, or depressed because I'm exhausted.:

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page