Mothering Forum banner

If my back hurt any more I'd think I was in labor.

517 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  storychick 
#1 ·
Seriously. My lower back and sacrum hurt so much all the time that I just about can't stand it. And I'm seeing a chiro and have scheduled a visit with a massage therapist. I can stretch all I want and it just doesn't help. If I have an active day my back hurts. If I get to take it easy my back hurts. No rhyme or reason to it.

And the little stinker is going from breech to transverse and back again. Never vertex. And when he's transverse his back is up high against my ribs so he's facing down. You'd think he could manage to go head down from there but he never does.

#2 ·
No kidding. My back was doing really really well up until last week, then it started hurting like mad. And now I've got some wicked bad pain in my pubic symphysis, the kind I remember from being pg with DS, where it hurts so bad I can't sit, can't walk, nothing. Ugh. Hello third trimester :p

#3 ·
It sounds like you're doing everything you can for relief. The cat/cow yoga flow is really good for back pain (just don't arch your back in cat) and supposedly helps babies turn vertex and anterior.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.