Dreams about labor and baby - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 12-10-2006, 10:52 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Almost everynight I have a dream I am having this baby... last night labor was 24 minutes long... a dead friend delvered the baby in the car and it was a baby girl...

Anyone else having bizarre labor/baby dreams...
#2 of 4 Old 12-10-2006, 11:08 PM

Yep, I am having labor and delivery dreams, not quiet as bizarre as they were with DD's pregnancy though. The most vivid had DH out of town and my IL's taking me to the hospital. My midwife was not availble and I had an awful OB in this big ward full of laboring women.

sleepytime.gifC.- WOHM, CPST Instructor, and all around busy Mama to  blowkiss.gifA.- 02/04, bouncy.gif I. 01/07,babyf.gifE. 09/10 and

stork-suprise.gif expecting the surprise of our lives Fall 2012!

#3 of 4 Old 12-10-2006, 11:11 PM

I had several wonderful labor dreams in the first half of the pregnancy, then nothing until a week or so ago. That one was just wierd... in it, I opened my belly up like an oven and took the baby out, then after my doula checked the sex of the baby, we put it back! And I never did find out what it was

Allison.... mom of DS1 (7) and DS2 (4) and awaiting #3 near the end of April 2011
#4 of 4 Old 12-11-2006, 02:28 PM

Just last night I dreamed I gave birth in the water...in a dimly lit room. I don't remember much about the actual birth or the baby...I remember we were waiting for my placenta to come and it was taking a bit long and then it finally came out.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page