Could it mean anything??? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 12-27-2006, 02:31 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Today and couple few days my bladder have kept me going to restroom; I feel heavy in the lower part of my body. When he kicks I feel in the lower area and upper part.
Could this mean my baby drop? I am hoping so.....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-27-2006, 02:38 PM

I was wondering the same thing when I felt my little ones hiccups in my butt! That with all the feelings of someone knocking on my cervix's door I hope the end is near. Only 6 days till my due date. Yikes when did that happen?
Old 12-27-2006, 03:57 PM

I dropped very noticeably 3 weeks ago at 34 weeks. Not only am I carrying visibly lower, my hips have been killing me ever since. And I could still easily go for 5 more weeks
Old 12-27-2006, 04:00 PM

LOL I had hiccups "in my butt" the other night. I tried to explain it to DH and he just looked at me weird.
With my last pregnancy I had tickling on my cervix from the inside out for a few weeks. A VERY weird sensation and impossible to describe to someone who's never been pregnant. Apparently, ds had his hand up above his head and kept wiggling his little fingers. Yet, I still went two weeks overdue with him!!
Baby can even "drop" while you're in labor. It's good if baby has already dropped but not really a sign of impending labor. :
Old 12-28-2006, 06:30 PM

I feel this too!
Old 12-28-2006, 11:20 PM

I can relate to the hiccups/butt thing because I've felt the hiccups vibrate low in my tail bone for the past 8-10 weeks. But no dropping for me yet.

S & J . DD 2/8/7. DS 4/25/10. Natural foods eating, sleep deprived, gardening WAH mama.
Old 12-28-2006, 11:59 PM

I am feeling really heavy lately too ... though no hiccups in the butt but still very low when they do come. I just feel like the pressure is really heavy now, but according to the midwife the baby hasn't really dropped yet ... I don't know. But with only six days left until my edd I am hoping that something starts happening because I am really anxious to meet this little one.
Old 01-01-2007, 05:54 PM - Thread Starter

I am in a little more pain now, I feel like I have an internal bruise on my upper left rib cage when sift to that side and it travel to my back. My uterus is sore and heavy. Then today I felt a shock of pain travel from my womb to my right thigh. I am ready to delivery now.

User Tag List