Induction tomorrow morning - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 01-10-2007, 10:01 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Well, my fluid check showed they don't want to wait till Tuesday to induce. They tried to put the cervical catheder in (not so fun) but it didn't take- hard to explain but by the end I was too dilated for them to try again. Somehow my out cervical layer is almost 4 cm and the inner cervix is 2 cm Hopefully that continues and I go into labor on my own tonight. The issue does seem to be baby's position more than anything else. She is comfy and cozy but with my fluid the way it is and the fact that I am 41 and half weeks means better safe than sorry. Of course the on call midwife tomorrow is not the one I know very well and the one time I met her I wasn't impressed so I was a little upset when I found out that she woud be delivering me. But at this point as everything is going NOT THE WAY I PLANNED, I'm trying to stay positive and know that in the end I'll have my beautiful baby girl to hold. Wish me luck!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-10-2007, 10:16 PM

I wish you an easy, peaceful birth experience!!! No matter how it happens, you will have a wonderful lil babe to cherish.

Please keep us posted, and know that you have lots of mamas here sending you strength and love.
Old 01-10-2007, 10:36 PM

Oh, good luck mama! Sending you lots of "go into labor quick" vibes! I hope you start on your own tonight, and if you don't, things go well tomorrow. Keep us posted on your labor and your beautiful new baby

sleepytime.gifC.- WOHM, CPST Instructor, and all around busy Mama to  blowkiss.gifA.- 02/04, bouncy.gif I. 01/07,babyf.gifE. 09/10 and

stork-suprise.gif expecting the surprise of our lives Fall 2012!

Old 01-10-2007, 11:25 PM

Good luck! Sending you lots of labor vibes overnight. I hope you have a wonderful birth and I can't wait to hear the news about your wee baby girl!

Allison.... mom of DS1 (7) and DS2 (4) and awaiting #3 near the end of April 2011
Old 01-10-2007, 11:29 PM

Good Luck, Mama! I know how you feel. I know you wanted labor to progress naturally for you...

I will be thinking of you tomorrow. Actually, I'm jeleous! You will be holding your baby girl tomorrow (IN YOUR ARMS!) Boo Hoo, mine will still be in my belly.

Hanna :, Wife to Chris. Mama to : Gracie (6/05), : Annie (1/07) and : Cole 7/25/09 Expecting #4 in March 10
Old 01-10-2007, 11:45 PM

Good luck! You will have your sweet baby girl in your arms before you know it. I really hope you go into labor tonight, but if you don't, have a smooth induction. Your cervix is obviously ripe, so things should go fine. Let us know how it goes. We'll all be thinking of you!

Happily parenting our snuggly wild child since 2007 and her little brother since 2011!

Old 01-11-2007, 01:45 AM

Wishing you a happy (and easy ) labor and delivery.
Old 01-11-2007, 09:45 AM

Hope it goes smoothly in spite of the less than ideal conditions. Keep us posted as you can!
Old 01-11-2007, 11:08 AM

I am thinking of you both now, and wishing you a great birth. You have waited a long time for Baby! I am so happy that you finally get to meet! Keep us posted!

Jean, happy HS mom to Peter (5), Daniel (9) and Lucie (2) and also someone new... baby.gif
Old 01-11-2007, 01:48 PM

Best wishes to you mama! Hopefully you went into labor last night, but if not that, I hope you have a wonderful delivery in spite of induction! Just keep remembering the goal - a beautiful baby you'll be holding very soon!
Old 01-11-2007, 02:28 PM

Thinking about you and hoping that everything goes very well. You'll be holding your baby girl soon.
Old 01-11-2007, 11:07 PM

Thinking about you! Your body seems very nearly ready, so I hope the labor goes well. Great job being flexible...it's so hard when things aren't going according to plan, but the wonderful gift in the end is worth everything!

User Tag List