Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-16-2007, 08:02 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamecaco4 View Post
I dont post much here, but am "due" on 1/31. Obviously, Im still waiting around. As of Jan. 5, I was 2cm, 80% and -2. Doc didnt think Id make it to my last appt (last Friday), but I did and he didnt check me, which was somewhat disappointing.

Even though I still have 16 days left, Im ready. Baby already feels like hes soooo low.
Ooh same due date here. Had an appt today, am 4 and a half cm's 80% not sure what station, it was -2 last time, but doc says he's lower so hopefully soon. She even stripped my membranes which hurt like hell. Can't wait to meet our little guy though, so hopefully it will be soon.
Old 01-17-2007, 01:02 AM

I am still here. My EDD varys from Jan 26 to Feb 4
I think it will be a soon. Having cx for a week and my cervics is softening I only self checked my MW hasn't yet.
Old 01-17-2007, 02:12 AM

Well, it's official! I am 40wks in about 50 minutes. Don't think I am going to have a baby in that time! I had a strong stretch, about an hour and a half, of real cx. They varied from 2 to 7 minutes apart and were STRONG. I really thought that the time had come! Sent DH with DD to gymnastics, and sent along her overnight bag for IL's. Then the cx stopped. Just stopped. All done. That was about 6 hours ago. DH is predicting this will be a due date baby. We'll see... I'm skeptical! Good luck to the rest of you!

sleepytime.gifC.- WOHM, CPST Instructor, and all around busy Mama to  blowkiss.gifA.- 02/04, bouncy.gif I. 01/07,babyf.gifE. 09/10 and

stork-suprise.gif expecting the surprise of our lives Fall 2012!

Old 01-17-2007, 02:30 AM

I don't post here very often but have been reading along for a while. I'm due the 24th and hope baby waits until then. My mum's coming up here on the 31st, so I'd like to have a nice familymoon before she gets here and then relish in her pampering! MIL comes after....not so sure about that one! Dr. hasn't done an internal. He said he doesn't like to unless labour is imminent. From the outside he can tell that the baby's dropped a bit though.
Old 01-18-2007, 02:49 PM

Just a bit of a bump for this thread.

I'm still here... now officially overdue... and slightly losing patience. I see newborns EVERYWHERE and I'm really weepy. Can't wait to meet you, Baby J!!!
Old 01-18-2007, 03:35 PM

Me too. Sigh...I'm not even due yet, but DANG, I'm so impatient!!!

read.gif, mom to wild.gif and dust.gif, partner to malesling.GIF
Old 01-18-2007, 06:03 PM

I was wondering where this thread was as all of them seem to be birth announcements that make me : for myself. 39w1d so 6 days to go, but I've had issues with ctxs, etc. from 23w5d on and thought I'd go a bit early this time. Oh well....I'm surviving at the moment
Old 01-18-2007, 06:12 PM

Still here too. I'm 40 wk tomorrow. Had my appt yesterday & I was just shy of 2 cm and my cervix was *very* soft, but that's about it. Having a few mild contractions every evening, but not a lot going on in that area either. Didn't have a lot of contractions, show, or dilating before DD1 either though. Pretty much just *bam* into labor & 24 hrs there was a baby.

I was 41 wks exactly with DD1, but that was with doing a castor oil induction the day before because they were getting ready to induce me. No real feeling about how long I'll be with this one. Just trying to be patient (hahahahaha) and let her come when she's ready. I had no complaints about the castor oil induction honestly, but I'm really trying to be patient & hold off since it's obviously better to let her come on her own timetable...

Midwife said yesterday she'd be suprised if they saw me at my appt next Tuesday, but we all know how much that means.... She did say she'll strip my membranes if I havn't gone by the next appt.

Oh, well, at least she's giving DD & I a chance to get over our colds before she arrives. :

Holly
Old 01-18-2007, 09:56 PM

still cookin' over here. due on the 27th. DD was born exactly one week before her edd, but i think this one is going to stay in there a while. have no idea if i'm dilated, effaced, or anything else. i don't want to know, cuz i'll just be disappointed.

next full moon isn't until feb 2....

~ Belinda, single 35 yr old WAHM to two super-cute DDs 8/17/03 and 1/27/07 heartbeat.gif
Old 01-19-2007, 12:37 AM

Still here. No reason to believe I'll go early, though I'm ready anytime.
Come on baby!
Old 01-19-2007, 01:30 AM

I'm here... 39 weeks tomorrow... i had an internal today, cervix is far up and nearly unreachable! I think i'm in it for the long haul again... i've surrendered... I may be having a Feb baby!
Old 01-19-2007, 01:28 PM

I'm still here. Due tomorrow. And I find myself BEGGING this baby to come out.
Old 01-19-2007, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTMOMOF2 View Post
I'm here... 39 weeks tomorrow... i had an internal today, cervix is far up and nearly unreachable! I think i'm in it for the long haul again... i've surrendered... I may be having a Feb baby!
Though my doc. thinks he's going to induce me next Friday (the 27th), I'm not going to let him...I've known all along I was going to have a February baby (Although, and I feel bad for saying this, I hope desprately the baby doesn't come on Feb. 1st. It's my Dad's bday, and since I don't particularly care for my dad, I don't want my child sharing bday's w/ him.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyrandaDawn View Post
I'm still here. Due tomorrow. And I find myself BEGGING this baby to come out.
That makes two us due tomorrow and more than ready!
Old 01-20-2007, 07:24 PM

Another day cookin' this *not-so-little* bun. Come out, baby! I wrote my thank you notes! I'm ready now

User Tag List