Whos left that's still pg? - Mothering Forums

#1 of 45 Old 01-15-2007, 12:33 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Not that I am not thrilled for the non preggo's (truth is I am really jealous). Who's left besides me? Do you think your baby will come soon?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 45 Old 01-15-2007, 12:42 PM

um...me

my baby is never coming out, she has taken up permanent residence in there

41w today :

Mama to Amelia - age 6

#3 of 45 Old 01-15-2007, 12:49 PM

mee tooo.
I'm so excited for all the mamas that are holding their little ones now but can't help feeling a little jealous and left out. Mostly because I can't sleep, can't breath, can't walk, pee every 1 hour at night, ...etc.
I'll be 40wks tomorrow....and all my others went two weeks overdue so I have no right getting worked up but I am SO ready to have this baby.
#4 of 45 Old 01-15-2007, 12:53 PM

I'm here. 39 weeks now, and ready to be done anytime! I've been having contractions off and on for about a week. Had a dream last night that my water broke. It was so realistic that I thought for sure that I had at least wet the bed or something, lol. Sadly nothing had happened. Here's to labor coming soon for all of us!
#5 of 45 Old 01-15-2007, 01:06 PM

I have 2 weeks and 2 days to go! I thinks she will be late though...I am working until a few days before, (luckily, I just need my laptop and phone so I can work from couch), and I find that helps the time go by.

#6 of 45 Old 01-15-2007, 01:24 PM

I'm here, my EDD was yesterday, but since they changed it later in the game I'm not too surprised. I don't know when this baby will make an appearance, but I am grateful for the opportunity to get myself and my family healthy again before baby arrives cause we've all had a lingering cold for a few weeks now.
#7 of 45 Old 01-15-2007, 01:26 PM

"still here" Yup! My EDD is Wednesday, but I fully expect to be pregnant for a while yet. Not that last night wasn't horribly uncomfortable. Can't wait to hold this little one!
#8 of 45 Old 01-15-2007, 01:52 PM

My EDD isnt till the 25th, so yeah. I've been having so much prelabor though, I dont think I'm going to make it. And now my favorite mw is back from a short trip so I am emotionally good to go too! I was really hoping baby would come this morning, or at least sometime today, since my kids are off school and its easy for me to find a sitter today and not worry about pickup and dropoff issues. I even tried out the breastpump this morning around 5 when I couldnt sleep. No luck though.

C'mon out babies! We're ready for you!
#9 of 45 Old 01-15-2007, 02:40 PM

I'm here too! My due date isn't until the 27th, so I have time. Just trying to enjoy what is left of my very last pregnancy! (Easier said than done with all of these contractions and aches!)

Mother of two. : 4/05 and 1/07 Wife of one. : 7/01
#10 of 45 Old 01-15-2007, 03:15 PM

My partner is still pregnant and we both hope she stays that way for at least another week or so. She's working until Thursday and not due until next week - both of us want her to have some down time before the new baby arrives.
#11 of 45 Old 01-15-2007, 03:18 PM
Banned

I'm still here. Due the 25th, but have been in prodromal hell for about 2 weeks. Will this ever end???? I have a 3rd CS scheduled for my due date, but hopefully she'll decide to come out before then so I can have my UC VBAC. Although at this point I'm about ready to head off to the hospital for an epidural to make the pain stop...
#12 of 45 Old 01-15-2007, 03:21 PM

I'm still here and probably will be for a couple more weeks I'm guessing. I'm 38wks & 4days, and I usually go over about a week. I can tell my BH are changing over to more menstrual type cramps and happening more frequently, but that's about it so far. It would be kind of nice to not go past my due date, but we'll see...

Happily married, busy mom to a houseful :-)

Expecting again early Oct 2014!

#13 of 45 Old 01-15-2007, 03:30 PM

Hello all!

Still here as well. My dates are today-Wednesday depending on which wheel, which ultrasound, etc. All nonsense if you ask me today. I'm feeling FINE (except for a lot of difficulty walking to the bathroom in the middle of the night) and so I am not thinking the birth will happen any time soon. I feel like I could go another couple of weeks, except I am hoping to VBAC and I have it in my head that my odds are better if s/he comes sooner than later (DD was STUCK, STUCK after four hours of pushing and she was two weeks early and only 7lb4oz). Ahhh.... the mind games continue....

Soon we will be holding our new babes and rubbing our own tired eyes!

Can't wait to read all the upcoming birth story threads!
#14 of 45 Old 01-15-2007, 04:15 PM

Still pregnant here, too. Due date is saturday. I feel different since yesterday in some nebulous, indescribable way, but no labor-like anything to speak of. I'm ready anytime.

For some reason I thought it would be a good idea to shovel snow this morning thinking that worse case scenario was that it put me into labor. Nope, worse case scenario is that it doesn't put me into labor, just makes me so uncomfortable that I'm hurting for the rest of the day
#15 of 45 Old 01-15-2007, 04:18 PM

I am 38 weeks and due on the 28th but I am already 5cm dilated, so hopefully soon.
#16 of 45 Old 01-15-2007, 04:48 PM

I dont post much here, but am "due" on 1/31. Obviously, Im still waiting around. As of Jan. 5, I was 2cm, 80% and -2. Doc didnt think Id make it to my last appt (last Friday), but I did and he didnt check me, which was somewhat disappointing.

Even though I still have 16 days left, Im ready. Baby already feels like hes soooo low.
#17 of 45 Old 01-15-2007, 04:59 PM

I'm here, too. Due on the 25th. I've been having so much prodromal labor, I keep thinking "is this it?" That part is kind of hard, but I think it will all make labor much quicker. DS's whole labor was 6 hrs.

My mother and sister will be here on Saturday, so I hope that will be the day! Saturday evening/Sunday morning.

DS was born on a Saturday. Does anyone remember that poem --

Monday's child is fair of face
Tuesday's child is full of grace
Wednesday's child is full of woe
Thursday's child has far to go
Friday's child works hard for a living
Saturday's child is loving and giving
But the child that is born on the Sabbath day,
is healthy, wealthy, happy and gay.

Jean, happy HS mom to Peter (5), Daniel (9) and Lucie (2) and also someone new... baby.gif
#18 of 45 Old 01-15-2007, 05:02 PM
Fay

Today's my due date...well, one of my due dates...the calendar-based date is Jan. 26, but the ultrasound and my ovulation chart said today. I've been having irregular ctx since New Year's Eve, and this morning lost my mucus plug. I sure hope it's not much longer, but I have a feeling I should've joined the Feb. DDC instead!

"Isn't life a series of images that change as they repeat themselves?" - Andy Warhol
#19 of 45 Old 01-15-2007, 05:12 PM

39 weeks and counting. Lots of prelabor stuff going on with my body such as contractions and cramps. I'm hoping for something this week.

S & J . DD 2/8/7. DS 4/25/10. Natural foods eating, sleep deprived, gardening WAH mama.
#20 of 45 Old 01-15-2007, 05:23 PM

Still here. Technically due Saturday, but I really don't have any visions of actually having a child by then. The doc. thinks he's inducing me at 41 wks (b/c he has a convention in Texas), but he's got another think coming... Given my family history, no one's inducing me until I'm at least 42 wks. And even then, they're gonna have to convince me I'm putting my child in grave danger.

I grow more and more jealous every time I log on and see another cute baby picture
#21 of 45 Old 01-15-2007, 07:22 PM

yep, I'm here too! Due sunday....but wishing for sooner. i'm not sure this little one can sit any lower without busting out! best of luck to all of you.
#22 of 45 Old 01-15-2007, 08:04 PM

Still here! I'm a week overdue today, and very surprised to still be pregnant, since my first was only a week late. I was expecting this baby to come sometime last week!

Oh, well -- it'll come when it comes.

Sonja , 40, married to DH (42) since 5-29-93, DD born 11-3-2004, DS born 1-18-2007.
#23 of 45 Old 01-15-2007, 08:22 PM

Yup, still here. Due date Thursday, but since ds was a week early, I had high hopes for this one following suit....and the midwives think the babe is BIG, and I'm having lots of prodromal labor stuff, cx and cramps, lots of mucus, and I'm exhausted and ready...Birth tub set up in the living room. Yummy milk out here, babies...c'mon, c'mon!!!
#24 of 45 Old 01-15-2007, 09:30 PM

My due date was today, and no baby yet! Yesterday we went in because I was having hard contractions one minute long, one minute apart- and then when we got to the waterbirth center, they stopped! Then they did a cervical check when we left and I was just two centimeters. Sigh. Had some bloody show this morning (probably as a result of the cervical exam), but I'm not expecting her to show up anytime soon. My hubby and I have a bet going on- he says today or tomorrow, I say next weekend!
#25 of 45 Old 01-15-2007, 10:05 PM

I'm still here. My due date is the 24th. I think I might go all the way, but would love to have her this weekend! :
#26 of 45 Old 01-16-2007, 01:12 AM

I'm still here! I've been using a due date of 1/17 (earliest u/s indicated date) but have been given dates that range from 1/9 to 1/20. DD was 11 days past her date on LMP, 6 days past her u/s indicated due date. Figuring that I was just about on for the average 8 days overdue for a first time mom, I figure around 3 days late for the second.

I've had lots of cx, every night they start up and get regular just to die down over night. I've also lost alot of mucus. I just broked down and had a good cry. I really thought I would go early this time, I was measuring ahead, u/s was ahead, but no. I'm hoping soon. I just feel different- flu-ey and yucky today. I told Dh I feel like a cat, I just want to curl up in a closet and be alone to birth my babe in peace.

sleepytime.gifC.- WOHM, CPST Instructor, and all around busy Mama to  blowkiss.gifA.- 02/04, bouncy.gif I. 01/07,babyf.gifE. 09/10 and

stork-suprise.gif expecting the surprise of our lives Fall 2012!

#27 of 45 Old 01-16-2007, 01:12 PM

Me, but my edd is Jan 31st!
I usually have my babies early, so I'm expecting that this weekend or week following will be it. I like it to be this week, but I don't think that is going to happen.
#28 of 45 Old 01-16-2007, 03:16 PM
Banned

Due on the 27th. Don't feel like I'm going to be giving birth this month, though.
#29 of 45 Old 01-16-2007, 05:31 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
I'm still waiting, but I'm not due until the 25th. I'm just so excited to meet this little one, I hope she hurries.

Jennifer, mama to darling dancing Juliette, and sweet baby Jameson
#30 of 45 Old 01-16-2007, 05:31 PM

Still here. Had a few hours of contractions this morning, but baby changed his/her mind. :P

My EDD isn't until 1/29, but it would be nice to have the birth a little earlier so we don't end up with another 10+ lb baby. I was hoping with the new snowfall this morning that it would continue. Sigh.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page