Labor Predictor Fun - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 01-06-2007, 05:50 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Found this on the Jan DDC and thought it might be fun for everyone to share!

http://www.justmommies.com/quizzes/l...ction_quiz.php

This is my labor prediction:
I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the middle of the night. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 9.5 pounds and that your labor will be about 7 hours long.

This is what I have felt for a while but now I am feeling like I might go earlier but then again I thought that last time and she was 1 week late!

~Lanie mom to Layne, Liam, Maren, Meridian, and Melora
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-06-2007, 06:04 PM

here's mine

Get your bags packed early just in case you need them. Make sure your partner has a phone available when he's away because this baby just might come early. We predict your baby will come 2-3 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 5.7 pounds and that your labor will be about 6 hours long

according to their gender prediction quiz i have 58% change of having a girl!

here's the other website prediction:

The day you deliver, outside will be warm. Your baby will arrive in the morning.

After a labor lasting approximately 2 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 6 pounds, 11 ounces, and will be 21 inches long. This child will have hazel eyes and some very fine hair.

haha, too funny... the weights and labor length seems pretty good... but i guess they can't decide what i'm having.

Jarrod & Nataleigh Est. 2004
DD Jayde 2005
DS William 2007
DD Lilleigh 2008
DS Edward 2010
DS Mikah 2012
Due July 2013
Old 01-06-2007, 08:33 PM

I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 6.7 pounds and that your labor will be about 9 hours long.

LOL I hope this is wrong otherwise my labor this time will be longer
Old 01-06-2007, 08:36 PM

heres mine

Just about the time you think you can't handle hearing one more "when is that baby going to pop?", your baby will decide to make it's appearance. We predict your baby will be born 3-7 days before its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 6.8 pounds and that your labor will be about 9 hours long.
Old 01-06-2007, 08:50 PM

Just about the time you think you can't handle hearing one more "when is that baby going to pop?", your baby will decide to make it's appearance. We predict your baby will be born 3-7 days before your due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 6.3 pounds and that your labor will be about 10 hours long.

funny how similar some of these are

anne, mama to Isaak (6.13.05) Joe (2.24.07) and Eli (8.17.09) wifey to J since 2002 petparent to our retired racer "Under Rated" aka Jango.  help put an end to dog racing! 
Old 01-06-2007, 08:52 PM

Heres mine, although I like the 2-3 weeks early one better!

You won't need to try any secret recipes to bring on labor. Have your emergency numbers ready. Don't wait until the last minute to get your nursery ready. We predict your baby will come 1-2 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 8.0 pounds and that your labor will be about 10 hours long.
Old 01-06-2007, 10:03 PM

Get your bags packed early just in case you need them. Make sure your partner has a phone available when he's away because this baby just might come early. We predict your baby will come 2-3 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.5 pounds and that your labor will be about 7 hours long.
Old 01-07-2007, 12:43 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
From the link you posted:

I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 9.2 pounds and that your labor will be about 9 hours long.

There's another one I swiped from the Jan DDC.

http://sheknows.com/about/look/736.htm

The day you deliver, outside will be blustery. Your baby will arrive in the evening.

After a labor lasting approximately 14 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 7 pounds, 11 ounces, and will be 18-1/2 inches long. This child will have green eyes and some blond hair.

But there is more. Although you may feel tired, your pregnancy will be over before you are truly ready to let go of having this precious baby you have all to yourself. I sense that you will look back and long for these days. I suggest doing something now to preserve some memories of this time. Many women enjoy making a belly cast. Perhaps you would be interested, too.
Old 01-07-2007, 12:45 AM

Get your bags packed early just in case you need them. Make sure your partner has a phone available when he's away because this baby just might come early. We predict your baby will come 2-3 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.5 pounds and that your labor will be about 7 hours long.

...That's pretty much the birthdate range and the weight we're expecting.. not sure about the labor since I haven't labored before, but 7 hours sounds good!

full time, single, slightly soggy WOHM to Juliet (12.31.2004 @ 36w5d) and Willow & Adam (2.22.2007 @ 39w5d, HBAC transfer) and... expecting my little womb warrior Eowyn Susanne in September
Old 01-07-2007, 02:30 AM

the website wont work for me
Old 01-07-2007, 02:38 AM

Just about the time you think you can't handle hearing one more "when is that baby going to pop?", your baby will decide to make it's appearance. We predict your baby will be born 3-7 days before your due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 6.8 pounds and that your labor will be about 5 hours long.
Old 01-07-2007, 04:03 AM

OK I did both quizzes.

For the first:

Quote:
I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 8.0 pounds and that your labor will be about 14 hours long.
And for the second:

Quote:
Madame Zaritska's reading

Madame Zaritska, our resident clairvoyant, wants to help you prepare for the arrival of your child. Here she does her best to predict certain aspects of your labor and birth experience.

What she senses for you
The day you deliver, outside will be sunny. Your baby will arrive in the evening.

After a labor lasting approximately 8 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 8 pounds, 3 ounces, and will be 20 inches long. This child will have green eyes and a lot of hair.
Ack : I really hope not for the second one. I really, really want a baby boy!
Old 01-07-2007, 05:14 AM - Thread Starter

Here is mine from the second site:

The day you deliver, outside will be breezy. Your baby will arrive in wee hours of the morning .

After a labor lasting approximately 8 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 11 pounds, 6 ounces, and will be 19-1/2 inches long. This child will have blue eyes and be almost bald.

Holy Moly! 11 lb 6 oz! I hope not!

~Lanie mom to Layne, Liam, Maren, Meridian, and Melora
Old 01-07-2007, 05:38 PM

[/COLOR]I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 5.7 pounds and that your labor will be about 11 hours long.

This works just great for me since I had a small baby the first time & a really long labor

Madame Zaritska, our resident clairvoyant, wants to help you prepare for the arrival of your child. Here she does her best to predict certain aspects of your labor and birth experience.

What she senses for you
The day you deliver, outside will be warm. Your baby will arrive in wee hours of the morning .

After a labor lasting approximately 4 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 8 pounds, 6 ounces, and will be 18 inches long. This child will have blue eyes and be almost bald.

Okay this prediction scares the poo out of me:

A doula who married a cop & became a mama to 3 boys: G 12/22/00, my rainbow baby B 2/2/07 and L 2/10/10 my CBA2V baby, waiting for my little caboose late February 2013 & always remembering my two angels 2006 & 2012.

Old 01-07-2007, 11:11 PM

Here is mine. I'm hoping for a shorter labor and I think this one might come earlier.

Just about the time you think you can't handle hearing one more "when is that baby going to pop?", your baby will decide to make it's appearance. We predict your baby will be born 3-7 days before your due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.0 pounds and that your labor will be about 10 hours long.

And the second.

The day you deliver, outside will be blustery. Your baby will arrive in the evening.
After a labor lasting approximately 8 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 8 pounds, 2 ounces, and will be 20-1/2 inches long. This child will have light blue eyes and a lot of hair.
Old 01-08-2007, 01:23 AM

I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 8.8 pounds and that your labor will be about 12 hours long.

I'll take a 12 hour labor any day over the 50 hour induction I had!!!
Old 01-08-2007, 04:16 PM

You won't need to try any secret recipes to bring on labor. Have your emergency numbers ready. Don't wait until the last minute to get your nursery ready. We predict your baby will come 1-2 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.5 pounds and that your labor will be about 12 hours long.
Old 01-08-2007, 04:23 PM

I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.8 pounds and that your labor will be about 9 hours long.

I don't want a 9 hour labor! Though if that means I get breaks between contrax okay.

User Tag List