how to make sure you get enough exercise at 36 weeks.... - Mothering Forums
February 2007 > how to make sure you get enough exercise at 36 weeks....
umami_mommy's Avatar umami_mommy 07:11 PM 01-08-2007
first, make sure your only bathroom is upstairs. then drink a 36 ounce glass of club soda. then try to cook. you will then spend the rest of the afternoon racing upstairs to not pee your pants.

appleseed's Avatar appleseed 07:35 PM 01-08-2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by honeybeedreams View Post
first, make sure your only bathroom is upstairs.
HAHA!! sounds like the story of my life. i curse whoever designed our townhome, they obviously NEVER met a pregnant woman
phillychiquita's Avatar phillychiquita 08:20 PM 01-08-2007
I hear you! We live in an old brick townhome from 1896 and our only bathrooms are on the 2nd floor... After several trips up and down from the kitchen in a row, I told DH last night "I want a first floor bathroom!!".
bdoody11's Avatar bdoody11 08:20 PM 01-08-2007
Right here, too! Bathroom on the first floor, bedroom on the 2nd. I do not heart bungalows. I have threatened DH will never buy another one!
Gray's Mommy's Avatar Gray's Mommy 08:46 PM 01-08-2007
: That would be really hard!! I am very spoiled since I have a bathroom right off my bedroom. Thank goodness!!
umami_mommy's Avatar umami_mommy 09:34 PM 01-08-2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gray's Mommy View Post
: That would be really hard!! I am very spoiled since I have a bathroom right off my bedroom. Thank goodness!!
i do too...'cept my bedroom is one the second floor!
Sara Ann's Avatar Sara Ann 02:20 PM 01-09-2007
Yup, I go upstairs several times a day to pee. I hate that our house only has one upstairs and one downstairs in the basement. Doesn't make sense to me!
Up