headaches? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 01-10-2007, 07:24 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I've been having them all day today. I drink enough water and even took a tylenol but it is still there.
I'm afraid it means something worse like toxemia although I have no swelling. I will see the doc tomorrow to have blood pressure checked and will see if there is protein in my urine.

Should I just relax? Should I try to have my b/p taken tonight?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 4 Old 01-10-2007, 10:06 PM

Do you live near an Eckerd or a store like that where you can use those machines to do your own BP? It might make you feel better. But yes you should definitely relax. I get nervous about that too, especially when I had a high BP! Do you have any other signs? Vision distortion? Pain under the ribs on the right?
#3 of 4 Old 01-10-2007, 10:37 PM

headaches are pretty common in pregnancy. the looseness of the joints means the neck can be come messed up fairly easily. and sleeping on your side all the time can be brutal for the neck too.

i fyou are concerned about pre-e, tomorrow have a liver panel done. protien in the urine is pretty normal at the end of pregnancy, as is creeping blood pressure. neither are good indicators of pre-e.

i had a lot of heaches in my first pregnancy until i went to see a chiro. she adjusted my neck and i never had another headache for the whole rest of the pregnancy. (except for one really bad sinus one)

HTH!

"Someone I loved once gave me a box full of darkness. It took me years to understand that this, too, was a gift." -- Mary Olivercoolshine.gif

#4 of 4 Old 01-11-2007, 02:01 AM

I have been getting bad sinus ones... it sucks!

hope you feel better..

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page