Had some crazy ctx last night... - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 7 Old 01-12-2007, 12:10 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I nursed my son before bed, and it wasn't that long of a nursing session, maybe 10 minutes or less. When I got up to put him in his bed, I started having these really strong contractions, I almost had to go get my husband! I got DS settled and laid back down, they were coming one on top of the other and I really had to concentrate on relaxing. They did ease up after a bit, but my son was snoring long before I actually got up! I had to stop what I was doing a couple of other times in the next couple of hours, but by the time I ate something, had a bunch of water and went to bed, they had stopped and I haven't had any like them since!

Nothing like a nice bit-o-prelabor to spice up your evening! I figured this wasn't "it", but if my uterus is becoming more receptive to the oxytocin I make while nursing, that's only a good thing at this point!
#2 of 7 Old 01-12-2007, 12:46 PM

All right! Yeah, that's what I'm thinking...I'm getting them atleast every other day. So, I'm hoping that once the real deal is here things will go fast. And every night I've been having these labor dreams. Last night I dreamt all night long about the actual birth of baby. Only this time supposedly the mw's didn't want me pushing b/c they were afraid the baby's shoulder were going to get stuck so I went for a very long walk, like to the next town, and I had baby on the side of the road all alone. Not even dh there! : Crazy dream!!! I kept waking up making sure I hadn't actually gone into labor or had the baby!
Sorry, didn't mean to take over your thread. Once I got started I couldn't stop!
#3 of 7 Old 01-12-2007, 04:10 PM

I am still in regular BH every once in a while mode. No hurry here since I really want a Feb baby.

A doula who married a cop & became a mama to 3 boys: G 12/22/00, my rainbow baby B 2/2/07 and L 2/10/10 my CBA2V baby, waiting for my little caboose late February 2013 & always remembering my two angels 2006 & 2012.

#4 of 7 Old 01-12-2007, 04:11 PM

how exciting. my uterus doesn't seem to care YET, i'm hoping soon though.

Jarrod & Nataleigh Est. 2004
DD Jayde 2005
DS William 2007
DD Lilleigh 2008
DS Edward 2010
DS Mikah 2012
Due July 2013
#5 of 7 Old 01-12-2007, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by e123vg View Post
how exciting. my uterus doesn't seem to care YET, i'm hoping soon though.
mine also but I'm kinda a blond about contractions

With Dd I was like Oh man why am I crampy when I pee all day.. and then with the plug I called the MW and said I had some sort of infectio...Oh wait my water brook never mind I wish I knew I was in labor before I was IN LABOR :
#6 of 7 Old 01-12-2007, 05:19 PM

Finally someone knows what I am talking about! They are definitely stronger than BH for me too. I have just been calling them nursing contracts for lack of a better term. I get them everytime I nurse now which is 3-4 times a day but their strength varies.

~Lanie mom to Layne, Liam, Maren, Meridian, and Melora
#7 of 7 Old 01-12-2007, 05:27 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanielayne View Post
Finally someone knows what I am talking about! They are definitely stronger than BH for me too. I have just been calling them nursing contracts for lack of a better term. I get them everytime I nurse now which is 3-4 times a day but their strength varies.
Woo hoo, maybe our nursing will help us along a little!!!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page