Questions about Cholestasis - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 01-16-2007, 01:27 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Can this present as all over itching too? I mainly have it on my feet and palms of hands.. but I do also have all over itching.. However I was itch free for a couple days, but today, I am itching again.( so I am not too sure what too think )
Can you have good days and bad days with Cholestasis?

I'm not sure if this is illegal or not, but I have a lab slip here from my Endo too have my thyroid levels drawn, and I really wanna mark the test boxes that check for this condition..Could I get in serious trouble for doing this?

I mentioned the itching, and all I got was, itching is ok...:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 01-16-2007, 01:53 PM - Thread Starter

I called our Hygenic clinic here, and I will see a doc tomorrow.. they will draw some blood work for me. I was afraid they would not see me since I was a pregnant patient with a OB ( most places refer you right back too your OB ), but they said too come right on over, and they would try there best too take care of me..
#3 of 3 Old 01-16-2007, 02:02 PM

I'm glad you're getting this checked out. Last week after a week of itching and no rash I had my MW draw the labs for Cholestasis. I just heard back from the MW yesterday that everything is OK. I'm still itching a bit, although it's gotten better, but it is nice to have the peace of mind that I don't have a serious condition that is being left untreated.

Hugs and good liver vibes to you, mama!

Mama to my beautiful Ana Carolina (2/07), Isabel Cristina (6/10), and #3 on the way in August 2013!

User Tag List