The baby is NUTS in there right now... - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 6 Old 01-25-2007, 10:39 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
UGH!! That was the sound I made when I got kicked in the kidney just now! I'm tellin ya, I think I have either a bony octopus or a creature with 10 elbows or two of them and they just haven't found the second one! Fortunately she sleeps for pretty long periods of time but right now, OH MY is this one nutty.....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 6 Old 01-26-2007, 01:12 AM

It is amazing how different babies can be in utero Hope things calm down in there soon.
My first was super active & this one is not as active, but very strong!

A doula who married a cop & became a mama to 3 boys: G 12/22/00, my rainbow baby B 2/2/07 and L 2/10/10 my CBA2V baby, waiting for my little caboose late February 2013 & always remembering my two angels 2006 & 2012.

#3 of 6 Old 01-26-2007, 02:56 AM

liz, i have the same creature in my belly ds1 got hiccoughs, that was it. this one is like alien, even dh is amazed. but yeah, i've actually had to gasp with pain from this one kicking my innards.
#4 of 6 Old 01-26-2007, 11:54 AM - Thread Starter

Thankfully she finally went to sleep last night! DS was WAY more nuts in there... I remember one night pacing the hall, crying, because he had been kicking me in the same place for an hour and my insides felt all bruised! He is still a very active child, always has been! At least this one seems to have regular sleep times... all I can hope for is that she sleeps better than he did! (Please?)
#5 of 6 Old 01-26-2007, 02:56 PM

I just do not get my son at all.. he will be quiet for a day or two, then it is like he is playing socker in there.. all over the place. I hear ya mamma...I have too admit I feel muchbetter when he is ACTIVE over quiet days.. Makes me feel that he is ok.. Hopefull we do not have too much longer and you are one of the kernels that DO POP
#6 of 6 Old 01-26-2007, 03:16 PM

I think I can see the lights of the disco ball in my belly sometimes - some kind of crazy party going on. This kiddo is wild! (Baby's response - kick! kick! kick!)

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page