stay in baby! - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 01-26-2007, 01:01 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Well we have ALL our supplies, the tub, everything is now in the house, BUT my midwife left this morning for the weekend to take her son to a theater audition for college... and well, I interviewed the backup she has scheduled this weekend before I met my midwife, and I wasn't thrilled.

So belly and I had a little chat about staying in until at least late Sunday night, dd and I had the same chat when my last mw went on a cruise the week before I was due.. and well dd stayed in an extra 2.5 weeks past my edd

IF we were to roadtrip this weekend back "home" (we still have a home we haven't sold since moving here in Dec.) then we'd actually be close enough for my mw to come catch this baby... but we're staying here, 7 hrs from where she'll be...

*stay in baby, stay in*

I'll gladly give out my birth vibes to anyone who wants them, in exchange for keep-in vibes back!

Lisa, mama to Lauren, Elliot, angel Marion, and baby due in the fall.
#2 of 3 Old 01-26-2007, 01:04 PM

I'll take birth vibes (even though I have a feeling they would be unlikely to do anything at this point!) and I'll happily give you some "Stay closed!!" vibes til your MW is back in town!! I hope it all goes well!!!
#3 of 3 Old 01-26-2007, 05:27 PM

Here are some more stay in vibes for you

I am hoping for a Feb. baby too~

A doula who married a cop & became a mama to 3 boys: G 12/22/00, my rainbow baby B 2/2/07 and L 2/10/10 my CBA2V baby, waiting for my little caboose late February 2013 & always remembering my two angels 2006 & 2012.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page