is this a good sign. - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 01-26-2007, 02:31 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
i'm hungry but i have NO appetite. seriously i don't want to eat anything. but i've been drinking lots and lots of liquids. no more diarreah, but i'm still nauseas (one reason i don't want to eat) and for some reason baby is extremely active. baby does stop and take a nap once in a while, but it's like the baby is running a marathon or something.

update on contractions, same same, although last night when i was relaxing in bed i got that nice shooting/stinging pain in my cervix that i love so much. hoping i'm making some progress.

Jarrod & Nataleigh Est. 2004
DD Jayde 2005
DS William 2007
DD Lilleigh 2008
DS Edward 2010
DS Mikah 2012
Due July 2013
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-26-2007, 03:15 PM

I don't know. I heard that they get really still before labor. But don't listen to me because I've never gone into labor naturally.
Old 01-26-2007, 06:30 PM

I'm not a medical professional, but do you think the baby may have dropped a bit? That could be why you are feeling some pressure in the cervix area...

A doula who married a cop & became a mama to 3 boys: G 12/22/00, my rainbow baby B 2/2/07 and L 2/10/10 my CBA2V baby, waiting for my little caboose late February 2013 & always remembering my two angels 2006 & 2012.

Old 01-26-2007, 06:49 PM - Thread Starter

my baby dropped weeks ago so i don't know what i'm feeling. right now i feel like throwing up. wish things would start speeding up.

Jarrod & Nataleigh Est. 2004
DD Jayde 2005
DS William 2007
DD Lilleigh 2008
DS Edward 2010
DS Mikah 2012
Due July 2013
Old 01-28-2007, 12:12 AM

Hey.. I feel like I am in the same situation as you... For the last week I have had no appetite but have been hungry... I havent felt like cooking much and really havent felt much like eating at all really. I also have been having those really ouchy cervical stabbing pains you speak of, mostly when i am standing up and going for a walk... When is your due date? I am due feb. 1 and getting impatient every day that passes.... good luck!
Old 01-28-2007, 03:46 AM

the last few days i've been really nauseous when i wake up in the morning. dh has been bringing me dry cereal to eat before i get out of bed. i don't know about baby positioning though since my little guy has been sitting low this entire pregnancy.

anne, mama to Isaak (6.13.05) Joe (2.24.07) and Eli (8.17.09) wifey to J since 2002 petparent to our retired racer "Under Rated" aka Jango.  help put an end to dog racing! 
Old 01-29-2007, 03:00 AM

when i started to go into labor with Pookie i was hungry but "not" so i ate the easiest thing in the house---Weaties!. I had no idea i was in labor, btw. My brother graduated that day so i went to his graduation and during the ceremony i was convinced i just had bad gas (which were contractions) and that i was going to fart and someone would hear me in the crowded bleachers (gas pains come five minutes apart apparently) I did finally pass some mucusy stuff and was completely convinced that it was lube the doctor used during my vaginal exam earlier that day. Finally went to the hospital and sure enough i was in labor.

Looking back......i'm an idiot

I probably didn't answer a single bit of your questions but good luck with everything! I firmly think the "not hungry" thing is a great sign!

In love with the Hubs (6-03) & : Kookie Pookie Girl (c/s 5-05) & Bouncy Big Boy (vbac 2-07) & : Miss Cheeky Cheeks (hbac 11-08) 100*90* 100lbs = Las Vegas : Almost there!

User Tag List