does your bub "feel" low? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 6 Old 01-27-2007, 03:31 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I have the feeling like my bub is getting low - I'm 38 weeks and 4 days. My MW from an external (haven't had an internal) said that the dead was down and there was now no gap between the head and my pelvic bone. That was almost a week ago. Since this morning I've a heavier feeling in my vagina - like everything is just going to fall out! (TMI sorry). I've also had a little but not a lot of mucusy kind of stuff - but I don't think its enough to get excited about. I wish I knew how to do my own internal so I could tell whats going on. All I can feel is "mush"!
#2 of 6 Old 01-27-2007, 10:56 AM

Yep, baby is really low here too. Head is in the pelvice and heartburn is pretty much gone.
#3 of 6 Old 01-27-2007, 12:10 PM

I don't think my babe's head is fully engaged but it's working its way down there. I've got a lot more pelvic discomfort but I still think I have a way to go.
#4 of 6 Old 01-27-2007, 01:09 PM

ugh, i can't even walk today.

if this baby gets any lower, it will be born!!

good thing the tub is arriving today.

"Someone I loved once gave me a box full of darkness. It took me years to understand that this, too, was a gift." -- Mary Olivercoolshine.gif

#5 of 6 Old 01-28-2007, 02:43 AM

i think if he gets any lower he's gonna fall out and i'm only 36 weeks. i can feel his head just up inside and everything down there is swollen and sore from how low he's laying. however, with ds1, he was up in my ribcage and actually bruised my ribs so i'll take this low feeling over that any day!

anne, mama to Isaak (6.13.05) Joe (2.24.07) and Eli (8.17.09) wifey to J since 2002 petparent to our retired racer "Under Rated" aka Jango.  help put an end to dog racing! 
#6 of 6 Old 01-28-2007, 08:11 PM

Mine doesn't feel low at all, but his head is currently (well, last night it was) at -2, so I know he's working his way down there. It's weird, because he's certainly felt much, much lower in the past. My pelvis is feeling relatively good, compared to how it COULD feel!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page