Who is still PREGNANT - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 73 Old 02-06-2007, 03:47 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My "due date" was a few days ago. I'm just trying to enjoy the time before baby arrives, but it's getting harder by the day due to swelling and the map of stretch marks that has recently appeared.
#62 of 73 Old 02-06-2007, 09:30 AM

38 weeks, and I just can't wait to meet our little angel! I keep having these wonderful/teasing dreams that my water is about to break...and then I wake up.:
#63 of 73 Old 02-06-2007, 12:55 PM

I'm almost 39 weeks now, and still pregnant, and at this point, I'm glad. I got really sick over the weekend, and my fever just broke this morning. I need a few more days to recover my strength before baby can show up! (Plus, my 3-yr-old is now sick, and my dh will likely come down with it soon, too.)

So after 2 weeks of encouraging the baby to arrive, I can safely say - hold off, baby! At least wait until this weekend!
#64 of 73 Old 02-06-2007, 01:03 PM

We're at 39w1d today. Julieanne's having B-H and cervical pain every night; for a while Sunday night they had a pattern and were stronger, but they fizzled out around 2 a.m. Hopefully it won't be too much longer for any of us!

--
Let your life speak. -- George Fox
#65 of 73 Old 02-06-2007, 01:07 PM

I'm officially overdue today. Woohoo.
#66 of 73 Old 02-06-2007, 04:52 PM

40 wks tomorrow. I feel pretty awful today. I'm so darn tired. I managed to get to the grocery store and pick up some essentials. I really hope I don't have to go to the grocery store like this again. M/w came over today and everything with the baby looks great. I am grateful for that, of course. I am just not a patient person in general and this is really killing me. My poor kids. I'm so mean.....

Amy - Blessed wife to Jesse (the best dad in the world), mother of 10 on earth plus 8 in heaven.   PROUD to be a Catholic! : winner.jpg familybed2.gifhomeschool.gif

#67 of 73 Old 02-06-2007, 05:51 PM

The "have you had that baby yet?" phone calls are starting. COME ON I'm only 40w1d. GIVE ME A BREAK. ARGH.
#68 of 73 Old 02-06-2007, 07:09 PM

I'm 37w5d. I've been in labor for a few weeks now. Back pain and contractions are every 5-10 minutes and every other day they get really strong and closer for a few hours. I don't bother going in because I know they'll just send me home after checking me out for hours. As long as I'm not discharging, I'm pretty much wasting my time and theirs. I know I'm right because my cervix was checked yesterday and I'm clamped shut. I guess I'll just wait to discharge a baby out at home. I sure hope my water breaks with a big gush (discharge), so at least I'll know to go in. I am patiently awaiting his arrival and meanwhile getting lots of work done at the office. There's plenty of time left, so no rush.
#69 of 73 Old 02-07-2007, 01:03 AM

I'm 39 weeks today.

Last week, a lady who works at our apartment office saw me and said, "Are you still pregnant?" Hmm, umm.. yeah, I am! I told her I wasn't due for another week and a half. She then procedeed to ask me if I was going to be induced or have a c-section. What the heck is that supposed to mean?? I was a bit shocked and of course said no, but geez. What the hell?

DS1 2-17-07 DS2 1-1-09
mdcblog5.gif
#70 of 73 Old 02-07-2007, 10:38 AM

The cashier at the grocery store yesterday asked me when I was due. I said the 7th and she said are you having the baby on that day? I said I didn't know. Not all births are planned, lady. She then proceeded to tell me it was "ridiculous" that I had so many children and she wanted to know if I was even married??!! First of all, NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS, second of all - I wish I would have said "no, I just sleep around and collect babies"

Amy - Blessed wife to Jesse (the best dad in the world), mother of 10 on earth plus 8 in heaven.   PROUD to be a Catholic! : winner.jpg familybed2.gifhomeschool.gif

#71 of 73 Old 02-07-2007, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekblad8 View Post
"no, I just sleep around and collect babies"
#72 of 73 Old 02-07-2007, 12:49 PM

I'm still here! I'm not really "due" until the end of February anyway. This could be a March baby!

Anyone else still getting ready? I am doing one basket of laundry after another and trying to shop ahead a little. Now if I can just keep the house picked up for a couple more weeks!
#73 of 73 Old 02-07-2007, 01:47 PM - Thread Starter

I'm still here

Homeschooling SAHM to 3 children under 5 + one on the way.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page