Fluid down a bit, possible "I" word - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 02-10-2007, 10:03 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm not really worried. We've still got two weeks. I realized why induction was never mentioned before with the low fluid thing. It's because the doctor -really- doesn't want to, and he's not even considering it until after the EDD.

I wore a shirt that I made to the appointment. It had a thought bubble coming out of my belly that said "Not 'til it warms up out there!" (It's been in the negatives with minus double-digits wind chill).The doctor thought it was pretty funny - seems to be true, too. I'm 1 cm and 15%. He told me to keep up the bed rest, but I'm not exactly following orders.

Yesterday started off as a pretty bad day, and I was afraid I was going to cry at the appointment. My pet rat finally died after being sick for a long time. I was already upset, and on the way to the clinic the low fuel light came on and nobody would let me in line at the gas pump since my tank fills from the passenger side and everyone else's is on the driver's side. I was in tears by the time DH said "just go to the appointment, we'll make it." Then the low fluid thing after being so sure everything was perfect, and not being much closer than the last time, then the "I" word...

I had to boost my mood, so last night and this morning I did his laundry. I was laughing at all those tiny socks! We put them on the cat, who wasn't happy with that. Then I re-organized his closet, and I feel pretty good. Like I said, I'm not worried about induction because he said not until after the due date.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-10-2007, 10:07 PM

I hope today is going better then yesterday and that baby decides to come when ready without the dreaded "I" word
Old 02-10-2007, 11:27 PM

My doctor is threatening me with "I" too, but for no good reason other than the calendar, which is not even that far off!!! So I am royally TICKED at her right now! I am really sorry about the loss of your pet rat and for your bad day, it seems like when things go wrong, they ALL go wrong! Putting baby clothes on the cat is funny! Cats are really quite funny anyway I think!

I really hope things continue to go well for you, and that you go into labor on your own when it's time...
Old 02-11-2007, 02:01 AM

dont' cats walk funny when you put socks on their feet? always a good laugh... or maybe i'm a dork.

anne, mama to Isaak (6.13.05) Joe (2.24.07) and Eli (8.17.09) wifey to J since 2002 petparent to our retired racer "Under Rated" aka Jango.  help put an end to dog racing! 
Old 02-11-2007, 01:36 PM

to you momma! Hope you are feeling better and can stay warm.

Me 27, DH 29, Little E. 02/01/2007 and Baby N. 04/18/2010

User Tag List