the *still pregnant* roll call - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 96 Old 02-22-2007, 08:09 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
alrighty, how many of us are left out there. i'm beginning to feel lonely

anne, mama to Isaak (6.13.05) Joe (2.24.07) and Eli (8.17.09) wifey to J since 2002 petparent to our retired racer "Under Rated" aka Jango.  help put an end to dog racing! 
#2 of 96 Old 02-22-2007, 08:17 PM

ME! My edd was last Friday, but here I am still

My first two were 7 days past dates, so I guess this little girlie is gonna do the same thing. I'll be 41 weeks tomorrow. I'm praying for labor soon though. I don't know how much more of the waiting and people asking "when you gonna have that baby" I can take. I'm just so miserable and uncomfortable that I'm ready for it to be all over.

I have been having contractions and cramping again today(same as everyday for like the last MONTH), so who knows maybe tonight will be the night.
#3 of 96 Old 02-22-2007, 08:18 PM

I'm here! You're not alone.
#4 of 96 Old 02-22-2007, 08:26 PM

I was due the 14th my children do not like to exit my uterus
#5 of 96 Old 02-22-2007, 10:00 PM

I'm here! I am due Sunday, but not expecting much...
#6 of 96 Old 02-22-2007, 10:34 PM

I'm still here. Was due yesterday! I'm a VBAC this time around, so if she does not come by March 7th I may be a walk in cesarean. That is just making the waiting 1000 times worse than last time with my son (who was an unsuccessful induction at 42 weeks and 2 days). I truly think I might be going nuts and wonder how the heck I'm going to make it?
#7 of 96 Old 02-22-2007, 10:37 PM

Just jumped in here for the first time...but i'm still cookin....due on feb 28th...sigh.....but I fear a March baby as the days tick by....we just want to meet the little guy!
#8 of 96 Old 02-22-2007, 10:57 PM - Thread Starter

i'm so impatient. ds was 3 days early and so far, nothing from this little one. my edd is tomorrow. dh is going to kill me (or himself) if i don't stop whining

anne, mama to Isaak (6.13.05) Joe (2.24.07) and Eli (8.17.09) wifey to J since 2002 petparent to our retired racer "Under Rated" aka Jango.  help put an end to dog racing! 
#9 of 96 Old 02-22-2007, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by veganmomma View Post
I have been having contractions and cramping again today(same as everyday for like the last MONTH), so who knows maybe tonight will be the night.
Me too! For a bout a month, so I thought maybe babe will come early but no... still continues without going into any real labor. Today has been a great break tho, very little if any BH today. I get them the worst and most frequently when I'm sleeping -- every 5 min I watch when I wake up for my every 2-3 hr potty time. But I fall asleep and when I wake in the morning, NOTHING!

Due yesterday and trying to not think about it too much! :

Sarah :c) ~ love.gif Emily (8) orngbiggrin.gif  Toby (5) angel2.gif Bean (7/2012)

#10 of 96 Old 02-22-2007, 11:19 PM

Another one here, due on the 14th and still as pregnant as ever. My first was 2 weeks over, then my second was only a couple of days over so I was really hopeful that this one would be much closer to his/her due date but no such luck. I'm ready any day now!!!!!! For my sanity, I've decided to stop thinking about when it's going to happen, and live like it's not going to happen! Today I cleaned out my daughters' room, and tomorrow I think I'll sort out my sewing room - I thought I'd done everything I wanted on my "to do" list, but I guess I can always find more stuff to do!

Living life as fully as we can, with our three fellow adventure-seekers ~ K (2000), T (2003) and R (2007).  
#11 of 96 Old 02-22-2007, 11:36 PM

Still here. Due Feb.27th. Absolutely no signs of labor. I'm in no hurry, still enjoying being preggo.

::
#12 of 96 Old 02-22-2007, 11:52 PM

Still here, too but likely not for long. Contracting all day 3-8 minutes lasting at least a minute. I'm fairly sure it's going to be tonight/tomorrow.

CD(DONA), Wife to Jason, Momma to Xander (7), Hayden (5), & Hanna (4)
#13 of 96 Old 02-23-2007, 01:00 AM

Me too! I'm due the 28th. My youngest two both came exactly two days before their due dates so I was kinda of expecting the same for this one Now I'm even thinking she could be late. Although I kinda doubt that...we'll see. I'm 5 cm dilated and 60% effaced. I was 4cm and 50% for about two weeks before this. With my son I was 5 cm and don't remember how effaced for 5 weeks before he showed up (after like 3 hours of labor including pushing). I'm ready for her to come and the wait is killing me. Especially when I have random contractions here and there or when my 2.5 y/o is nursing and I get them. Then for a minute I think "ooo it's time!" and then it stops. : That part is hard! Good luck to everyone waiting....we'll all be holding and nursing our little ones before we know it!

Sky, mama to dd 10/00, dd 3/02, ds 7/04, dd 3/07, ds 7/10, stork-girl.gif11/12 & married 11 yrs

#14 of 96 Old 02-23-2007, 01:07 AM

I'm here!! I'm due on Monday- can't WAIT to meet this little girl. Most 1st time moms I think are nervous about labor, but I seriously can not wait to be in labor! I've been having contractions for almost 2 weeks now and they even thought I'd be early... but I'm thinking not as more and more days pass by and I'm still preggo.

I'm not even due yet and I'm already whiny. The end of pregnancy is HARD! I'm sooooo bored and sick of all the phone calls and emails asking if I had my baby yet.
#15 of 96 Old 02-23-2007, 01:09 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchy*AP*Mama View Post
....we'll all be holding and nursing our little ones before we know it!
i hope so!

#16 of 96 Old 02-23-2007, 01:52 AM

I was due on the 14th also!!! And still very pregnant!
#17 of 96 Old 02-23-2007, 04:23 AM

i'm at 40 weeks tomorrow but my due date isn't til 42 weeks... and i've been having contractions, back pain, etc since monday afternoon. i nearly went to the clinic monday night but took a shower and the contractions stopped. i'm going completely out of my mind. i can sleep for a couple of hours and then contractions wake me up. now ds is waking at night as well, which is making everything that much rosier.

good luck everyone!
#18 of 96 Old 02-23-2007, 11:22 AM

Me me me! Still here, 40 weeks today. Our first son was born at 41 weeks, but I have been having more signs as of late.
#19 of 96 Old 02-23-2007, 12:12 PM

I'm here too. Due on Sun. Been having ctx every day. Can time most of them. Yesterday had them for a couple hours about 7 minutes apart and then..... they stopped. Argghh! This has been happening almost every day. But each day they've been a little closer together.
Trying to stay patient but it's oh, so hard!
#20 of 96 Old 02-23-2007, 12:41 PM

OK, I'm officially done with this. This babe has now been in for longer than my other two. I'm tired of everyone calling to "check" on me. And I'm just need to have this over. Sorry, guys but the last month for me has just been miserable, well month and a half now i guess.
#21 of 96 Old 02-23-2007, 12:48 PM

I'm still here. My due date was the 20th. With dd, I went into labor 2 days after my due date (though she wasn't born until 4 days after my due date) so I was really sad when I woke up this morning with nothing going on. Esp. since yesterday I belly danced, walked for 2 hours, ate spicy food and we dtd. I was hoping it would work.

And yeah everyone calling is just bugging me at this point. Like we wouldn't call! I know my mom is mostly calling because dd has been sick this week, and she's worried (last time dd was sick, she developed TONS of allergies and even had her face explode in hives, it was really scary) but MIL who NEVER calls is calling too. Yes I'll call you! Who else do they think we'll have watch dd when I'm in labor?

Mama of three.

#22 of 96 Old 02-23-2007, 12:55 PM

I was due the 15th and OMG the calls. Esp my MIL who keeps asking if "they" have any idea when it might be. I told her repeatedly that there is no way of knowing this, but she still asks, every..single..day!
#23 of 96 Old 02-23-2007, 04:12 PM - Thread Starter

happy due date to me!

since ds was born early i've been getting calls for the past week. so glad for caller ID!

no real signs of labor here. i've had back pain, period like cramps, and sporadic ctx for several weeks now so there's no real way of telling when it's actually signaling the start of something. :

#24 of 96 Old 02-23-2007, 04:53 PM

I'm officially past-due, and dying to meet this guy in me.

The baby's paternal grandmother keeps calling me and saying things like, "My tarot cards are telling me that the baby will be born On Feb. 26 at 3am. I'll call to see if you're in labor," and, "My psychic said he should have been born on the 22nd. Are you sure he's ok?"

Thanks, hun, but I'm nine months pregnant and if you dare call me at 3am because of your tarot cards or your stupid psychic, I may hurt you.
#25 of 96 Old 02-23-2007, 05:06 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotheringMe View Post
I'm officially past-due, and dying to meet this guy in me.

The baby's paternal grandmother keeps calling me and saying things like, "My tarot cards are telling me that the baby will be born On Feb. 26 at 3am. I'll call to see if you're in labor," and, "My psychic said he should have been born on the 22nd. Are you sure he's ok?"

Thanks, hun, but I'm nine months pregnant and if you dare call me at 3am because of your tarot cards or your stupid psychic, I may hurt you.
:::

#26 of 96 Old 02-23-2007, 05:28 PM

I'm still here, was due the other day. I am completely miserable.
#27 of 96 Old 02-23-2007, 05:49 PM - Thread Starter

as if the phone calls were bad, now the emails have started:

#28 of 96 Old 02-23-2007, 05:53 PM

I made it to my due date but I am terribly miserable too. I think a lot has to do with having my DD around as she wants to play and be active as usual, but I'm just so NOT able to and I feel so terrible about it! I wanted to spend the last few weeks just hanging out with DD and stuff, but it turns out I'm so miserable that most of the time I just want to sit still doing nothing or sleep. I'm so mega bored, nothing at all is able to help with this feeling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotheringMe View Post
: :

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysonshine View Post
I'm here too. Due on Sun. Been having ctx every day. Can time most of them. Yesterday had them for a couple hours about 7 minutes apart and then..... they stopped. Argghh! This has been happening almost every day. But each day they've been a little closer together.
Trying to stay patient but it's oh, so hard!
Theres got to be something to distract from these ctx that do not turn into labor. I keep thinking maybe I'll have a quick labor since I've been doing these BH's for weeks now. I just give up that anything real is happening and don't even try to get up and move or see if they are the real thing or not! I just figure I'll be in BH ctx for the rest of my life.

Heres hoping our babes are in our arms soon (like yesterday)! :

Sarah :c) ~ love.gif Emily (8) orngbiggrin.gif  Toby (5) angel2.gif Bean (7/2012)

#29 of 96 Old 02-23-2007, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anabellee View Post
as if the phone calls were bad, now the emails have started:
same, same, I feel your pain. if there is a next time I am so lying and saying it's due a month later.

and to the poor mom with the tarot card phone calls!

I would be so mad!
#30 of 96 Old 02-23-2007, 06:31 PM

I've turned off my ringer and I've told just about everyone that it "hurts too much" to sit in the "hard, uncomfortable computer chair" so I can't read emails or go online. My inbox is flooded. My computer chair is nice and big and comfy, by the way. There's not much for me to do besides go online.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page