shatavari powder and how to take it - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 02-21-2009, 08:37 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
i bought some of the bulk powder toay and read on kellymom to stir it into warm milk. do i have to do this? can i mix it into a few ounces of warm water and take it like a shot of vodka? or a cup of tea? i dont drink milk so im looking for an alternative. also, does it have t be warm? how bout juice? will that work? tia!

joyful mama to DS 2-05, open adoption birthmama to DD 5-07: and DS 6-98, and my littlest one 7-09. crazy in love with DH!
#2 of 3 Old 02-21-2009, 09:39 PM

Sorry I'm no help with instructions for taking it, but I'm really interested to hear of your results, if you don't mind posting them.
#3 of 3 Old 02-22-2009, 01:11 AM - Thread Starter

i will! i definately plan to post my routine as far as herbs and tinctures and all the results. i would have loved this info 5 years ago when i was pregnant with my son. i am on the more severe side of low supply producing only about 4 ounces a day. so far i can report that progesterone cream applied 1 pump 1 time per day makes a huge difference in the tenderness of my breasts. i dont know if that means anything but it tells me that something is definately happening in there weather it be making more duct tissue (i hve igt) or just causing tenderness due to hormones or whatever. i think it may also be causing headaches too though so i have temporarily stopped it and will start again to see if it is coincidence or really related. who knows.

joyful mama to DS 2-05, open adoption birthmama to DD 5-07: and DS 6-98, and my littlest one 7-09. crazy in love with DH!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page