Mothering Forum banner

any other uni-boobers out there?

580 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  redneckhippie 
#1 ·
I'm so grateful to be able to nurse my ds but I'm only able to nurse from my right breast. The baby is thriving and I'm producing enough. I'm just totally lopsided. I don't want to be topless in front of my DH and I look ridiculous in a swimsuit. I guess my main concern stems from vanity and I know it could be worse. I was just wondering if there was anyone else out there with the same issue.

#2 ·
Hi there! This is my first post on mothering.com but I saw this and wanted to let you know you weren't alone. I still offer my right boobt, but my 11 month old daughter has "given up" on it. I had a lot of problems with that side from the get go but she just recently stopped nursing on that side. The left has always been the primary source and I've been lopsided pretty much since she was born. If it's really noticable I'll wear a nursing pad on the small side to try to balance it out a little bit (I'm small breasted to begin with though). I'm glad that I am able to meet her needs still and I'm assuming one day they'll be the same size again. lol!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.