Please submit Breastfeeding success stories - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 12-04-2012, 11:54 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi! I am a newly WAHM, and have started a breastfeeding online shop. I am looking for testimonials to feature in my Breast-feeding success stories section

Please share your breastfeeding success stories. Please include a sentence stating You have my permission to post this on your website. Please include a picture if you would like.

I will be selecting a few to encourage mothers and help build up my breastfeeding support and resource center on the site. I am a "twice" breastfeeding expert and look forward to hearing how y'all overcame challenges:)

All testimonials can be viewed at www.littleowlstree.com

#2 of 2 Old 12-06-2012, 09:09 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I think it's great that you're starting your own home business! I wish you lots of success and great clientele. Unfortunately I don't feel comfortable submitting my BFing story as a testimonial because to me it implies that the site/products contributed to our success. Just an idea, you may have more luck compiling a FAQ list or common problems and solutions. I think it would be lovely to share your own story as an icebreaker and maybe provide links for further info. I don't mean to sound discouraging about the nursing success stories idea but I thought I'd share my reservations. The site looks great btw and I can totally see a thriving business growing on those foundations smile.gif
tash11 and MeepyCat like this.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page