Exclusive Pumpers Tribe - Page 29 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#841 of 1785 Old 05-12-2007, 09:55 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Well, I guess I'm now in this category.

I had a break down today after seeing so many mom's breastfeed today at a mom event. My DD is 2 months old (almost 10 weeks). She is getting worse with breastfeeding everyday so I'm pumping all the time in the hopes she will eventually get it together and breastfeed. She was a cesarean, we have had thrush and it's back again. I had/have supply problems. I started out with the Lact Aid to supplement but by 4 weeks she was not gaining a lot of weight and it was taking her an hour to have 2 oz of supplement. So we moved to bottles. I have one breast that makes only about 1 oz and the other that makes between 3-4 oz with each pumping. She will sometimes comfort suck occasionally on low supply side. I try to nurse on the breast with more milk and she gags and cries. I think I have a hard letdown on that side but she still won't nurse well even after a little pumping. I did start domperidone 2 weeks ago to try to help boost my supply and I pump every 3-4 hours but I feel so defeated today : I just want to be one of the moms that has an easier time with breastfeeding.

How do you all do it? My body hurts when she cries and is hungry but she will not breastfeed. I also have a toddler and I'm finding it sooooo difficult to juggle his needs, her needs and the pumping. I have set 3 months as my next goal but I could use some support in order to get through. I plan to reevaluate at 3 months in the hope that I can keep this up. I'm so torn from wanting to give her breast milk anyway I can but also the pure exhaustion I'm feeling about this whole situation and wanting to just quit pumping. I'm also feeling tied to the pump and after 3 hours I need!!!! to empty my breasts.

Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#842 of 1785 Old 05-14-2007, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indysmom View Post
How do you all do it? My body hurts when she cries and is hungry but she will not breastfeed. I also have a toddler and I'm finding it sooooo difficult to juggle his needs, her needs and the pumping. I have set 3 months as my next goal but I could use some support in order to get through. I plan to reevaluate at 3 months in the hope that I can keep this up. I'm so torn from wanting to give her breast milk anyway I can but also the pure exhaustion I'm feeling about this whole situation and wanting to just quit pumping. I'm also feeling tied to the pump and after 3 hours I need!!!! to empty my breasts.

Thanks.
I'm so sorry you're going through this. My dd was born 5 weeks early and has some oral/possibly neurological issues and just never learned how to nurse despite incredible effort on my part. She's almost 5 months now. I was an absolute wreck for a while but I can honestly say that I'm 100% better now, just a few months later. Now I'm just worried about her developmental issues and I figure if the worst thing I have to go through is EPing for her I'm doing OK.

That said, I understand how absolutely devastating it is to realize you may never nurse your baby. I also have a 3 year old, so I understand that juggling act as well .

A couple things that have made it easier ...

cigarette lighter attachment for your pump in the car , I'm ALWAYS pumping in the car, it makes it so much easier to get out and not have to worry about pumping for a while plus I figure we're all just sitting there anyway.

multiple horns and bottles so you only have to wash stuff once or twice a day

My 3 year old has actually been really awesome with all of this, but he definitely has his moments of "I just want to break the pump" (me too, I tell him ). I've made pumping time reading books time with him, which has worked out well.

Set really small goals, like even "one more day", and don't be too hard on yourself.

For supply, you probably already know this but until 4 months or so is when you're establishing supply so now is the time to pump lots to get it up, then hopefully drop pumps later. At least 8 times a day.

Do you have supportive friends? Family? I was embarrassed and sad to bottlefeed around my breastfeeding friends for a while ... now I'm proud to sit and pump in front of them then give my baby a bottle. It definitely took me a while to get to that point though.

Hang in there, you're doing a good thing

Sarah
#843 of 1785 Old 05-14-2007, 11:47 AM

My baby had problems we went to a physical therapist but nothing worked so I had to pump around the clock for 5 months then my hubby went tdy so I had to stop.Be proud of what you are able to do I couldnt breastfeed but Iam proud of the fact that she got breastmilk for 5 months.It takes a strong woman to pump around the clock to provide her child with breastmilk
#844 of 1785 Old 05-15-2007, 09:06 PM

This is the FOURTH time in two months that a part has broken on this blasted thing. Except this time, God's really having fun with me.

Last two times, they were parts that comprised one of the "units" of the pump...a diaphragm, a flange, a "vent" thing, so, that was inconvenient, because I could only pump one-sided, I don't get as much pumping one at a time, it obviously takes twice as long, blah blah blah. Inconvenient, but, manageable.

Never mind that the damn shipping is, like, 12 bucks for 2 day delivery - which really isn't going to work in this case, but, for the other parts, anyway... I can't wait 10-14 days...I'm still pumping about 5-6 times a day and would go crazy). So, a 30 cent part costs 12 bucks.

Oh, but today...today takes the cake. The tubing/pump connector just split. Literally just split. So, now I can't attach the tubing (ergo, the flanges) to the pump. At all. Can't even pump one-sided since, of course, this connects BOTH pieces of tubing. So, I'm annoyed. Majorly.

So, I've had to break out the crappy manual pump I'd bought when I thought I'd have trouble-free breastfeeding, and only use it sporadically (ha ha ha...ah, ignorance is bliss). This blasted thing is a UA violation up the wa-zoo. It just took me 45 minutes to pump 1.5 ounces. Combined. Not that I make a whole hell of a lot of milk, but if I'm sitting there doing this, I really would appreciate more milk than that.

Trust me. The poor lady at the other end of my phone got a mouthful tonight (i was polite, but I think she could tell by my tone that I was MAJORLY irked as I detailed my charming escapades with her company's pump). They're sending me a replacement part free of charge, but, good golly...

I'm starting to think these are signs that I'm supposed to stop. Maybe I'm sleepwalking and sabotaging the pump. I don't know. It's just madness.

Anyway. I just had to rant.
#845 of 1785 Old 05-15-2007, 10:56 PM

holy cow, Kathee, what type of pump do you have? That is crazy and a major pain (literally)!
#846 of 1785 Old 05-16-2007, 12:15 PM

speech delay
anyone elses kid have one? Linden's just 5 months old, so I don't know how significant it is this early, but they told me that speech delay can go hand in hand with such severe swallowing problems. Anyone elses kid have one and do you think it was related to the reason they couldn't breastfeed?
#847 of 1785 Old 05-16-2007, 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotherWhimsey View Post
speech delay
anyone elses kid have one? Linden's just 5 months old, so I don't know how significant it is this early, but they told me that speech delay can go hand in hand with such severe swallowing problems. Anyone elses kid have one and do you think it was related to the reason they couldn't breastfeed?
Now that you mention it, my son is almost 14 months old and doesn't say any words yet. He doesn't really need to, but I think he'd like to. He had a big, hard bump in the top of his mouth. It has a name that I can't remember, it's some kind of birthmark and it's getting smaller, but it could be in the way of his speaking, and I wasn't able to keep him on the breast very long for a variety of reasons involving oral problems on his part.

So, maybe...
#848 of 1785 Old 05-17-2007, 01:21 AM

my dd is 15mos and was just dx'ed with a somewhat significant gross motor delay and a more minor speech/language delay. i'm not sure that it had anything to do with our issues, but she does have a bubble palate. my dd is more of the nursing strike/oral aversion type, and i've read that sort of thing can be indicitive of developmental issues up the road. i guess it's true for us. we start a combo of speech, physical, and occupational therapies next week.: hopefully she'll be up to speed soon! we're going through our state's early intervention program (called early on here), and if we don't see results, then we'll pursue different avenues. their motto is, "don't worry, but don't wait", and i think that pretty much sums up how i try to feel about all of this. although, i must admit it starts to freak me out when my friend's dds seem like they're catching up with my dd, and they're 6 and 7mos younger than my dd. i know it's not a competition, and everyone develops at a different rate, but it's so freakin hard to NOT compare ourselves.
#849 of 1785 Old 05-26-2007, 12:43 PM

hey mamas! where's everyone been? we've been to therapy 2x, and already Luna is crawling more often (she usually scoots), is making more sense when babbling, doing more mimicery (sp?), and YESTERDAY SHE TOOK 3 STEPS ALL ON HER OWN!!!!!: she started off with just one while i was at the desk doing bills (and about to have a heart attack), then a half hour later she did 2 before falling, and about 20min after that it was 3 shole steps! i'm so proud of her. and it's about time--she's 15.5mos and my arms are getting tired of carrying her everywhere.

so i'm down to 2 pumps a day and loving it. has anyone else had luck adjusting their pumps to even out breast size? my left makes half of what my right makes. i'm wondering if i just do a quick pump just on the left in between my 2x a day on both if it will help increase my supply on the left. i'm thinking i would benefit from making more milk, and the more vain reason of having breasts that are more evenly sized. anyone else try something like this? did it work? why or why not? hope you're all having a great memorial day weekend--it's pouring here, but i'm sure my newly planted garden is ok with that.
#850 of 1785 Old 05-26-2007, 08:53 PM

That is so awesome about Luna....taking steps, crawling all over...its so nice to hear that she is responding well to therapy

I have the exact same problem with my left boob half the size and making half the milk that the right one does (DH calls my right one "Biggie" and the left one "smalls") Especially now with the warm weather, people can tell when I wear tank tops (my personal trainer, my mom, dh of course) I would love to find out if that works for you to even them out. I have no way to add any more pumps into the day.And I dont want to limit how much time I pump "biggie" since she gives the majority of the milk. I just got the bella materna padded bra, and I really need 2 different cup sizes (right needs a C, left needs a B) Its crazy.

Just got AF today, and already I am 10 oz lower that I usually am this time of day. Urgh, it goes down every time I get her. Thank goodness she only comes every 60 days or so (for now)
#851 of 1785 Old 05-26-2007, 08:55 PM

And by the way, with the 2 pumps a day, what times do you pump, and how much are you getting? Im still pumping 6-7x a day, and really want to cut it down (she only eats 5 times a day) but Im so nervous to cut my supply.
#852 of 1785 Old 05-27-2007, 12:58 AM

thanks for the congrats! we were debating about cancelling her appt with the developmental ped, but i think we'll keep it for now, since the EO program goes on break for the summer.

that's too funny that you have the same discrepancy going on (my dh jokes about "the big one" too) i really wanted to try that bella materna bra, but i like how the ruched one is a bit more forgiving size-wise. if it makes you feel any better, since i'm pumping less and making less milk, the size difference is less noticeable when i'm not too full. i was still pumping about 5-7 times a day when Luna was Violet's age. around one, Luna started eating a lot more solids, and taking less bottles, so i gradually started dropping pumps.

within the past month or so we started adding a little organic whole cow's milk to her bottles, and she's tolerated it very well. we're up to 4oz wcm and 4oz ebm mixed together, and 3 bottles a day. i pump either after i get up and get my coffee going (if dd's still sleeping), or dd gets her bottle and diaper change, then coffee and pump. that's somewhere between 9 and 11am. then i just pump on the left for about 10min some time between 4 and 6pm. i try to time the last pump of the day around 12hrs after the 1st to try to keep things even. i think i'm making about 12-15oz a day, because there's always enough for dd. (i stopped keeping track of the exact amnt i pump about 6mos ago because it was making me crazy.) i've been at 2x a day for a week, so my supply might go down more. i'm not sure, but i'm really ok with whatever happens. if i start making less, we'll just up the wcm in her bottles. it's taken a long time to get to feeling like this. i thought we would clw, but i guess it's like john lennon said, "life is what happens while you're busy making plans."

you know, even if you try to drop a pump, you can always add it back if your supply drops. i don't know if you're planning on adding wcm to her diet once your dd is 1yr, but that really took the pressure off of me to know that i'm not dd's only source of milk. that really sucks that you already have af back! i've only had 2 af's so far, and i'm not sure what happened with my supply. i'm due to start af #3 any day now, and i'm feeling pretty edgy. i hate that!
#853 of 1785 Old 05-27-2007, 10:34 AM

pazerific, that is fantastic news about Luna! I'm so happy to hear it.

I'm down to 2 pumps a day here. I haven't had any luck getting the girls (16.5 months now) to take WCM, but I had a brief moment of success with soy milk. I got the plain kind, and gave them 1-2 ounces warm in a bottle before their bedtime EBM bottle. For 2-3 nights they drank it as if it were no different. Then they wised up and realized the "good stuff" is coming next so they just threw the soy back at me. Darn smart kids! So now I am realizing it's going to be a longer process than that, even. Last night I replaced 5 ccs of their EBM with soy, and they didn't argue. I'll probably keep adding 5 ccs until we get to a point where there's more soy than EBM, I guess.

Right now I am producing 12-15 ounces a day, and they vary in how much they drink. Some days I end up with leftovers, some days I have to defrost a supplemental amount or just give them less in their morning bottle, since they have breakfast after that and won't go hungry. They only get bottles when they wake up and before they go to sleep. I almost feel like that wakeup bottle will be harder to live without, because Katie literally wakes up, sits up, says "muh?" and points to where I keep it.

Big problem lately is suddenly Katie is "muh"ing at 3am. : Um, kid, you haven't had an overnight feeding since before Christmas, and now suddenly you want it? Luckily, most nights I give her a bottle of water and she goes back to sleep. It is warm so maybe she's just thirsty. One night water just made her angry, but a tiny bite of cracker snapped her out of it and she went back to sleep. She's a strange little muffin. She eats plenty of solids (they both do) but she definitely seems more attached to her "muh" than Lilly.

We're going to visit family in Missouri this summer. Last weekend of July. I think I'm hoping to be off the pump by then. It would be a lot easier that way.

Betsy, mama to beautiful, strong MZ twins Lillian and Kate, born 11 weeks early on January 10, 2006.
#854 of 1785 Old 05-27-2007, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeanineTheOT View Post
(DH calls my right one "Biggie" and the left one "smalls")
Biggie Smalls ... have you seen the movie Pooty Tang? off topic, I know

About dropping pumps, just wanted to say, I make the same amount pumping 5 times for 1/2 hour each that I did pumping 7 times for 20 minutes each, and only dropped a few ounces when I went to 4 times at 35 minutes each. I am in a different situation than you though .. baby only 5 months old, no AF yet .. just thought I'd mention it though, might be worth a try
#855 of 1785 Old 05-27-2007, 12:56 PM

Hey Mamas,

Hoping you guys can help me with this question...

how long should me Medela Pump in Style last? I used it about once a day for 1.5 years with my first dd and have been using it a couple times a day for my 4 month old....

It seems to be slowing down and taking me forever to empty my breasts and it wasn't before...could it be time to replace it?

TIA!
#856 of 1785 Old 05-27-2007, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neldavi View Post
Biggie Smalls ... have you seen the movie Pooty Tang? off topic, I know
Ok, I just realized the character in that movie was Biggie Shorty, not Biggie Smalls .. Biggie Smalls is someone else ...

sorry ... continue with normal discussion ...
#857 of 1785 Old 05-27-2007, 03:22 PM

Well, my pump is back working (has been for a while). To whomever asked, I have a Lansinoh. The lady I spoke to overnighted replacement parts(literally...I called at about 6pm, and it was here the next day, but, of course, I wasn't, so I had to sign the little fedex card, and it was left the next day). Not only did she overnight the part I needed (and multiples of that), but replacements for just about every other separate piece on the pump. So, I'm back to being fairly happy.

My goal right now is to wean down after Katie turns a year (July 1). My husband and I have a vacation planned for mid-September, and Katie will be staying with the in-laws (who will probably try to kidnap her and escape into canada with her ) . I'd like to be down to two times a day by then. I know my supply will drop, but, I really don't want to be tied to the pump during the bulk of the day. Right now I pump 5 times a day....very occassionally 4 or 6. I've been very fortunate in that I have an extremely strong, healthy kid with no allergies or special medical conditions, so, I guess I sort of have the "luxury" of stopping without expecting any adverse effects. (I plan to transition her off of the EBM and formula to goat's milk - starting with weaning her off of formula when she turns twelve months...I don't like that stuff, and I'll be glad to get rid of it).

I really need to not feel guilty about it...I have a huge guilt complex I need to re-read the stats on how many babies get ANY breastmilk at twelve months, and give myself a pat on the back. And my husband. Whether it's immature of him or not, the taste of bm is not appealing to him, and he has "soldiered" on for twelve months of it with very little complaining, so...

Maybe he gets the boobies back on vacation.
#858 of 1785 Old 05-27-2007, 03:32 PM

I might try to cut down to 5 times a day pumping and see how my supply reacts. We are going on a caribbean cruise in August and would like to be pumping only 3-4 times a day by that point. Violet will be 13 months old. And DH would like the boobies back soon too. They are just so sensitive, it is impossible for me to let him touch them.

I would think that is a pretty short time for the PIS so crap out in. Maybe call the company and let them know the problem. If you were only using it a few times a day, it still should be going strong.
#859 of 1785 Old 05-27-2007, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leomom View Post
Hey Mamas,

how long should me Medela Pump in Style last? I used it about once a day for 1.5 years with my first dd and have been using it a couple times a day for my 4 month old....

It seems to be slowing down and taking me forever to empty my breasts and it wasn't before...could it be time to replace it?

TIA!
That seems too short a life for such a pricy pump. I have had great experiences with Medela Customer Service - I would give them a buzz.

Betsy, mama to beautiful, strong MZ twins Lillian and Kate, born 11 weeks early on January 10, 2006.
#860 of 1785 Old 05-27-2007, 04:55 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by leomom View Post
Hey Mamas,

TIA!
I would replace the replaceable parts--the membranes that go on the valves in the flange/breastshields, and the diaphragm or whatever it is that creates suction on a PIS. The motor itself is probably fine, but those flexible parts can lose their effectiveness as they get older/less flexible/dirty.
#861 of 1785 Old 05-27-2007, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mama-a-llama View Post
I would replace the replaceable parts--the membranes that go on the valves in the flange/breastshields, and the diaphragm or whatever it is that creates suction on a PIS. The motor itself is probably fine, but those flexible parts can lose their effectiveness as they get older/less flexible/dirty.
I agree. I would notice it would take me forever to empty if I had a teeny tiny tear in one of the white membranes. I would try to change those, then the tubing, before buying a new pump.
#862 of 1785 Old 05-27-2007, 09:21 PM

Thanks so much, Mamas! I'll try that.
#863 of 1785 Old 05-28-2007, 02:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OGirlieMama View Post
pazerific, that is fantastic news about Luna! I'm so happy to hear it.

Last night I replaced 5 ccs of their EBM with soy, and they didn't argue. I'll probably keep adding 5 ccs until we get to a point where there's more soy than EBM, I guess.
thanks!

maybe it won't be quite such a long process : when i first tried to give luna straight wcm, she looked at me like i was crazy. i nearly had a nervous breakdown, and had no clue how to get her to drink it. my mom suggested we mix it, so we started adding it to the ebm, like you just described. we started off small at 1oz wcm with 5oz ebm, now we're at a 50/50 mix and i'm thinking we'll go 60% wcm to 40% ebm in the next week or two and see how it goes. hopefully your girls will go for a little more every day
#864 of 1785 Old 06-01-2007, 10:15 PM

11 months! Whoo-hoo!!!!

Go me. (For someone who was looking at six weeks as a huge accomplishment, I'm pretty darn proud of myself, Mary Lou, and Mary Sue (those would be my boobies - I spend so much time with them, I named them).
#865 of 1785 Old 06-01-2007, 11:52 PM

good job kathee!!! it's hard to imagine the road ahead, but so satisfying when we look back at our progress, isn't it?!?
#866 of 1785 Old 06-01-2007, 11:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pazerific View Post
thanks!

maybe it won't be quite such a long process : when i first tried to give luna straight wcm, she looked at me like i was crazy. i nearly had a nervous breakdown, and had no clue how to get her to drink it. my mom suggested we mix it, so we started adding it to the ebm, like you just described. we started off small at 1oz wcm with 5oz ebm, now we're at a 50/50 mix and i'm thinking we'll go 60% wcm to 40% ebm in the next week or two and see how it goes. hopefully your girls will go for a little more every day
I'm chicken and I've been going a few ccs at a time. Tonight was 20 of soymilk with 100 of EBM. I'm figuring eventually they'll get on all soy, and then maybe I'll do the same thing, but MUCH less slowly (1 ounce at a time vs 5-10 ccs) with mixing in WCM to the soy. Somehow the fact that they drank soy a few times without complaint (until they wised up and realized they could hold out for EBM) whereas they just spit WCM out makes me feel like this is the way to go.

#867 of 1785 Old 06-04-2007, 04:41 PM

Questions, questions...

How many ounces do 2-3 month old babies typically take per day? How many times a day do they feed? How many times and how long should you be pumping at that age?

I would really appreciate your replies. TIA!
#868 of 1785 Old 06-04-2007, 09:42 PM

Boy, I'm not sure Katie's a "typical" eater, but, I'll try to help. My daughter at 2-3 months USUALLY took about 24-28oz a day, but, during her growth spurts (she had one around 2.5 mos) she took 40oz+, and would occassionally drop down to 20 oz a day (which she'd usually make up the next morning or so).

She has never had a typical "eat every 3 hours, 4oz a feeding" pattern, so, I don't know on that account.

At that age, I was pumping every 2 hours during the day, and once during the night (so, I'd pump around right before bed, then 2-3am, then when I woke up), for about 15-20 minutes a time.
#869 of 1785 Old 06-06-2007, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by babygrace View Post
Questions, questions...

How many ounces do 2-3 month old babies typically take per day? How many times a day do they feed? How many times and how long should you be pumping at that age?

I would really appreciate your replies. TIA!

I think dd was taking 20-25 oz a day at that age, but there's a wide range of normal. I feed on demand, which at that age was usually just 1 1/2 oz or 2 oz at a time, so obviously she ate pretty frequently ... I just followed her cues. I still do, but now she'll eat 3-5 oz at a time and takes 25-30 oz a day (at 5 1/2 months).

I think until 4 months postpartum your body makes milk based on hormones more than stimulation so now is the time to pump frequently to get your supply up and hopefully be able to drop pumps later without sacrificing supply. I think a lot of LCs would say at least 8 times a day for AT LEAST 15 minutes, or two minutes past when the milk stops flowing. I was told to never pump for more than 20 minutes at a time, but if I keep pumping for 1/2 hour I get more letdowns - so more milk, more fatty hindmilk at that, so I'm not sure what the problem with that is. I think a lot of people need to pump for longer periods to get a good supply, it just depends on your body. I only started pumping for 1/2 hour at a time when I was down to 5 pumps a day, though. I was at 20 minutes when I was pumping 7x a day.

Welcome! Sarah
#870 of 1785 Old 06-11-2007, 02:01 PM

ogirliemama--glad to hear the girls are making some progress!

tomorrow is my 8 month anniversary of going from being an EBF mama to an EP mama. i've officially been pumping a week longer than i nursed dd straight from the tap! i've cut down on my pumping a bit more. i was doing 2 sessions, each for 10min on, 10 off, and 10min on again. now i'm still at 2x a day, but only for the first 10-15min (or until the milk stops). my supply is definitely dropping. i'm only making about 6oz a day now, and i haven't felt "full" for quite some time. when i was pumping more, i thought it would be so uncomfortable to cut down or quit, but for the past few days i've started thinking about dropping one pump pretty soon, and then quitting all together.

i felt a lot more confident with that idea after this weekend. dh got dd to take a bottle with only wcm on sat, and i got her to take one yesterday. so at this point, if she doesn't know the difference, or doesn't care, then maybe it's finally time to HUTH. we're hoping to TTC#2 this summer, and dd is almost 16mos, so i guess now would be a pretty good time to be done. i was hoping to be finished in july, but i didn't think it would really happen. now it looks like it will. it's such a strange feeling.

how's everyone else doing? we've really been enjoying the beautiful weather here (quite a rare thing in MI). lots of time outside. oh, and how could i forget, LUNA REALLYSTARTED WALKING LAST SUNDAY!!!! she took 12 steps in a row! it's still slow going, but what huge progress! yay!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page