anyone else have loss of symptoms??? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 7 Old 07-05-2006, 12:27 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I know you can loose symptoms, but I'm still worrying. I was having a lot of dizzyness and some nausea, and now I feel great! So I'm worrying. Plus my temps have been doing weird things lately (yes, I'm still charting ). So I'm worrying that the drop in temps means I'm loosing the bean and the loss of symptoms are freaking me out too. Ugh! Pregnancy is so stressful!!! I guess I sort of forgot that part.....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 7 Old 07-05-2006, 12:34 PM

My nausea comes and goes and maybe that's normal in the beginning? How long have the symptoms been gone? I hope they come back and reassure you soon...
#3 of 7 Old 07-05-2006, 12:37 PM

Sending vibes your way, Melanie!
Hoping for the best!

You can find me on Facebook. PM for info.
#4 of 7 Old 07-06-2006, 10:36 AM

Melanie - my cramps have almost completely gone, and my breasts are no longer as sore as they were around 14-15 dpo. But, I'm getting weird twinges both in my uterus and in my breasts (which are still some sore, just not HOLY CRAP DON'T EVEN BREATHE IN MY DIRECTION sore), so

And I, too, am still temping. I had a temp crash (bad temp - slept under the fan with my mouth open) on the first day my breasts were less sore and I had some dark spotting. I was SURE I was going to miscarry, but it's now a week later and temps are back up and although I'm still a little worried (I don't think that ever goes away - as someone said to me "welcome to the rest of your life"), I don't actually think I'm having an impending miscarriage. I could, obviously, be wrong, but I'm not too freaked about it anymore. Here's hoping it's the same for you! :

vibes for us all!

#5 of 7 Old 07-06-2006, 11:46 AM

My experience with my first pg, and I think I'm getting a repeat: Around the time of my pos test, I had lots of "feeling pg" symptoms, a little ickiness, etc. Then it all went away. I remember sitting at FIL's house and him asking if I had morning sickness a few weeks in, and I was pleased to say no, that I was feeling great. Just bigger bbs. Then that same week I started puking my brains out!

Try to relax and not stress out over every little thing - I think you react at first to the first surge of hormones, then it takes a few weeks before they kick you in the pants again (of course, hoping they don't and you feel fantastic for the next 10 months! )
#6 of 7 Old 07-06-2006, 03:13 PM

If it weren't for lack of AF, nausea and tiredness I'd think I were crazy.

CPST & mom

#7 of 7 Old 07-06-2006, 03:36 PM

My history is that the morning sickness doesn't really kick in till around 7 weeks. Then it's :Puke and : for at least 8 weeks. Yuck!

I have noticed that so far the breast tenderness comes and goes, but the I-could-fall-asleep-where-I-stand-still feeling is pretty much constant. I am still charting too, though, sorta out of curiousity and sorta for reassurance.

for all of us!!!!!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page