They are Catching Up to Us!!!! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 8 Old 12-02-2006, 09:52 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
The December DDC is starting to post birth announcements. That is only three DDC's behind ours! We are going to be giving birth before you know it. This is all going by way too fast!!! Slow down pregnancy, slow down.

"There is no belief, however foolish, that will not gather its faithful adherents who will defend it to the death." -Isaac Asimov read.gif

#2 of 8 Old 12-02-2006, 09:54 PM

are you insane? (j/k)

HURRY PREGNANCY, HURRY!

Happy mama to my four girls S 8.15.02 , L 04.25.06 (gone at 36 weeks ) and L 3.10.07.And another rainbow! Baby C has arrived 10.26.10!
#3 of 8 Old 12-02-2006, 10:18 PM

And I am somewhere in between. Totally excited to be givig birth in a short while. Yet wanting more time to get things done. But ask me in another month and I will most likely be in the hurry hurry catorgory
#4 of 8 Old 12-02-2006, 11:33 PM

Today I said to dh, "after the holidays I think I'll make a rag rug for the dining room -- you know, once I have some free time again." Then I realized that 'after the holidays' I'll most likely be rushing to finish up all the baby stuff left...

I don't want to even think about my to-do list. I just went through the baby clothes my sister gave me back & it's a sorry mess. She had started giving stuff away since neither of us were planning any more kidlets for at least a few years. And about 1/2 of what she gave me was stained, missing part of the outfit, or just plain ugly. I don't even know where to start -- I just rebagged all the "keep" stuff without taking stock of what I had in the actual newborn size...it's too depressing to think of all those cute outfits ds1 & ds2 wore that are gone forever. And us with no $$ to shop for more -- although I have plenty of fabric. I just feel like I have no time, ya know?

Anywho, thanks for letting me unload -- I know this was totally ...
#5 of 8 Old 12-03-2006, 12:25 AM

Oh my word. These past few months have already gone so fast and with the holidays....time is just going to FLY.

I just started working from home for the company I worked for before becoming a sahm. I committed to 10-15 hours a week. PLUS I put in a few hours a week for my DH's company. I'm also planning and hosting 1. a baby shower for my sister, 2. a 30th birthday party for my bil, 3. my family's Christmas get-together. That's all in this month. Plus, you know, the actually holiday stuff itself. :

The baby will be here before we know it!
#6 of 8 Old 12-03-2006, 01:59 PM

I'm with ILoveMySofie on this one! Hurry pregnancy! But once that baby gets here, I would really like time to slow waaaaay down!
#7 of 8 Old 12-03-2006, 02:28 PM

I want the next few weeks to fly by, then I want it to slow right down around mid-January. I love the last couple of months of being pregnant and want to enjoy that one-on-one time with just me and the little one inside, as well as the last of Virginia's time being an only child. (not that she will remember this, but I will)
#8 of 8 Old 12-03-2006, 09:35 PM

I am so over being pregnant right now! This time around has been no fun, not sure if I ever want to do it again for that matter.

I want it over with, but I'm not ready for a newborn yet either. I still have so much to do.

Gonna suck it up now because I want that sweet baby in the end.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page