I stole this!! October DDC, A-Z about YOU! - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 29 Old 02-24-2007, 07:44 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
A - Age: 26

B - Bra size: 36C now. Started this pg with a 34B

C - Cats or dogs?(Or no pets?) Two wonderful kitty friends!

D - Drivers License Weight - truth or lie? 125 was actually a high estimate

E - Emergency Room visits (not incl. preg): 0

F - Fruits or Veggies? Fruit

G - Google your exes? lol... YES

H - Habla Espanol? Yeah, used to be fluent, but have lost a lot of it

I - Ice Cream flavor? Cookies and cream

J - Jobs you've had in your life: Mostly health care and weight loss, sales, and pharmacy

K - Kindergarten teacher...do you remember his/her name? Mrs. Turgeon! Then she had a baby and had to leave...

L - Loves you've had (yes..I know you love your kids and your pets...I'm talking IN LOVE): 2

M - Manicures, pedicures, or neither: Neither

N - Napping while preggo - are you that lucky? I COULD, but I don't. And I should.

O- Oceans you've swam in: The Atlantic... Atlantic Ocean is my home. I would like to be buried there.

P - Person you would LOVE to meet: Leonard Cohen

Q - Question you'd like to ask your baby RIGHT NOW (I can guess what most of us would ask! LOL!): WHAT is your birthday?!!

R - Republican, Democrat, or neither: I've gotten out of the political loop... Mostly Democrat, but a healthy mix. I am my own partisan politic.

S - Smoke (now, then, never)? Then

T - Type with fingers on the "right" keys? Like a typing fiend.

U - University, College, or none? Currently in college, majoring in Religious Studies and Women's Studies

V - Vacations planned for after baby comes: SO many things... Chicago for a wedding in June, may not make that, and West Coast (Washington?) next year.

W - Weight you'd like to be a year from now: Ideally?? lol 125. But I'm going to start running again, and my running weight is about 140. ALL muscle, and I LOVE how I look and feel.

X - Xcited? or Scared? oh that's a terrible waste of an x. I'd say a little bit of both. Mostly just READY.

Y - Younger men or older men: I've had a mix Older, though, I think.

Z - Zoos you LOVE: Oh... I don't do zoos. I really just don't do zoos.
#2 of 29 Old 02-24-2007, 07:55 PM

Oh why not?

A - Age: 38
B - Bra size: 40D now. Started this pg with a 36c!

C - Cats or dogs?(Or no pets?) FOUR cats...Daisy, Sorrel, Violet and Kip

D - Drivers License Weight - truth or lie? truth

E - Emergency Room visits (not incl. preg): 3

F - Fruits or Veggies? Veg

G - Google your exes? when necessary

H - Habla Espanol? un poco

I - Ice Cream flavor? Coconut!

J - Jobs you've had in your life: Babysitter, day care worker, fabric store clerk, landscape maintenance, social worker, literacy program director, parent educator, special ed teacher

K - Kindergarten teacher...do you remember his/her name? Mrs. Willey

L - Loves you've had (yes..I know you love your kids and your pets...I'm talking IN LOVE): 1

N - Napping while preggo - occasionally

O- Oceans you've swam in: Atlantic and Pacific

P - Person you would LOVE to meet: Kate Winslet

Q - Question you'd like to ask your baby RIGHT NOW (I can guess what most of us would ask! LOL!): How do you feel?

R - Republican, Democrat, or neither: I usually vote for progressive candidates, Democrat or Green

T - Type with fingers on the "right" keys? Yes

U - University, College, or none? Lots of university

V - Vacations planned for after baby comes: Virginia, camping in Oregon and CA, France in a few years

W - Weight you'd like to be a year from now: 140

X - Xcited? or Scared? oh that's a terrible waste of an x. Blossoming into warm excitement, and a little apprehensive about FOB stuff.

Y - Younger men or older men: I've been with both...in the future when I'm ready to date again, I'd love to meet a man who is within 5 years of my age, either younger or older/

Z - Zoos you LOVE: The Washington Park zoo (?) in Portland is cool.

Laurie wash.gif (44), wife to DH thumb.gif(60), mama to DS guitar.gif (18), DS reading.gif(6), DSD heartbeat.gif(15), and DD (4)jog.gif 
#3 of 29 Old 02-24-2007, 08:15 PM

Fun, I love to learn little facts about everyone.

A - Age: 23

B - Bra size: 34B, C when my milk comes in.

C - Cats or dogs?(Or no pets?) Cats.

D - Drivers License Weight - 110

G - Google your exes? every once and a while

H - Habla Espanol? no, but I know a few phrases and words.

I - Ice Cream flavor? Rocky Road

J - Jobs you've had in your life: Lots of Retail (mostly the GAP)

K - Kindergarten teacher...do you remember his/her name? I can't remember her name, but can remember what she looked like.

L - Loves you've had (yes..I know you love your kids and your pets...I'm talking IN LOVE): Now that I have my DH, I realize its only been 1.

N - Napping while preggo - are you that lucky? I could nap with my son, but then I wouldn't get to watch my soap.

O- Oceans you've swam in: Atlantic and Pacific.

P - Person you would LOVE to meet: Ina May

Q - Question you'd like to ask your baby RIGHT NOW (I can guess what most of us would ask! LOL!): Girl or boy?

R - Republican, Democrat, or neither: Democrat.

S - Smoke (now, then, never)? never

T - Type with fingers on the "right" keys? yes, and i'm quick too!

U - University, College, or none? Some college.

V - Vacations planned for after baby comes: Just the usual family weekend trip to the ocean in mid-April.

W - Weight you'd like to be a year from now: 110

X - Xcited? or Scared? Both, its hard to lean one way without going back the other.

Y - Younger men or older men: older.

Z - Zoos you LOVE: Toronto Zoo, Seattle Zoo
#4 of 29 Old 02-24-2007, 08:16 PM

A - Age: 29

B - Bra size: 34C

C - Cats or dogs?(Or no pets?): Dogs, 2

D - Drivers License Weight - truth or lie? I don't think mine has my weight, but it does have class 2, cuz I love riding!

E - Emergency Room visits (not incl. preg): 10+ mostly from dehydration, one from dog attacking me when I was about five. Food poisoning also, once for overeating at thanksgiving dinner.

F - Fruits or Veggies? Fruits ( but I love veggies too)

G - Google your exes? nope, well yeah, the one I am with now when we wheren't together!

H - Habla Espanol? Yes, spanish is my first language, but I speak better english now from lack of practice.

I - Ice Cream flavor? Coffee with Graham Cracker crust crumbles.

J - Jobs you've had in your life: from picking pinapples with fobs(fresh off the boat) to running an adult website. Many in between. (photographer, macy's, fedex, warehouse waitress, zoo etc)

K - Kindergarten teacher...do you remember his/her name? It was a female, and she had really long long nails with dark red nail polish and BIG round eyes. her name? I dunno!

L - Loves you've had (yes..I know you love your kids and your pets...I'm talking IN LOVE): Loved, I guess at the time, a few, but true love only my first love, whom I am with now.

M - Manicures, pedicures, or neither: Both, and doing them myself is just fine with me.

N - Napping while preggo - are you that lucky? nah, not really. very few times.

O- Oceans you've swam in: Atlantic, pacific, carribean.

P - Person you would LOVE to meet: Christopher Walken.

Q - Question you'd like to ask your baby RIGHT NOW (I can guess what most of us would ask! LOL!): What is your name?

R - Republican, Democrat, or neither: I only get these choices!?

S - Smoke (now, then, never)? cigs in high school, pakalolo until about 3 years ago. don't smoke anymore.

T - Type with fingers on the "right" keys? nope.

U - University, College, or none? college, in univesity at the moment, Environmentalist in training.

V - Vacations planned for after baby comes: Panama to visit family and look for house/property. Maryland to visit good friend.

W - Weight you'd like to be a year from now: I don't care about my weight, as long as healthy in and out, and I look the way I want to look when I look in the mirror. Not flabby or skinny.

X - Xcited? or Scared? X cited

Y - Younger men or older men: Do you have a preference? I would say older, even though my man is 3 years younger, but he's an exception.

Z - Zoos you LOVE: I don't like zoos, the animals look like how I would look living in a small apartment in some big city. Maybe the safaris in africa where they get to eat people if they really want to.
#5 of 29 Old 02-24-2007, 08:21 PM - Thread Starter

Christopher Walken was actually my first choice, but then I picked Leonard Cohen because I think he's older and statistically will die sooner, therefore I will still have a chance to meet CW AFTER I meet LC. kwim?
#6 of 29 Old 02-24-2007, 08:39 PM

A - Age: 27, though 28 tomorrow

B - Bra size: 36 C currently

C - Cats or dogs?(Or no pets?): 2 cats, 1 dog

D - Drivers License Weight - truth or lie? I think it is 125, which is what I was before getting pregnant, I was 4 months when I renewed my liscense last time, last pregnancy. And I did get back to 125 after.

E - Emergency Room visits (not incl. preg): 4. 5 yr old stitches in the knee. Once when we were out of town and I ended up with strep, sinus infection and an ear infection. Once for a good size cut in my hand. And finally an iud problem, which they never fixed...

F - Fruits or Veggies? Fruits

G - Google your exes? I have.

H - Habla Espanol? no

I - Ice Cream flavor? coffee with heath chips

J - Jobs you've had in your life: produce in grocery store, subway, YUCK!!!!, animal care/euth tech in an animal shelter

K - Kindergarten teacher...do you remember his/her name? NO but 1st grade, Ms. Cheracheck. I actually saw her again, in another school, in another city in 6th grade.

L - Loves you've had (yes..I know you love your kids and your pets...I'm talking IN LOVE): 1

M - Manicures, pedicures, or neither: neither

N - Napping while preggo - are you that lucky? I was at the beginning. Now I get a very interrupted nap if I try.

O- Oceans you've swam in: Atlantic, Pacific

P - Person you would LOVE to meet: Adam Sandler

Q - Question you'd like to ask your baby RIGHT NOW (I can guess what most of us would ask! LOL!): When are you coming? Do you have hair? boy? girl? name preference?

R - Republican, Democrat, or neither: neither really, but democrat more closely

T - Type with fingers on the "right" keys? depends on who is in my lap, if I am nursing. If neither of those, yes, I use the right keys.

U - University, College, or none?college

V - Vacations planned for after baby comes: May go visit family, but don't really want to

W - Weight you'd like to be a year from now: I am happy with 125, but I would love to be 117 again, it has been since before I got pregnant the first time.

X - Xcited? or Scared? excited to see the baby, scared that I will be by myself

Y - Younger men or older men: Do you have a preference? my dh is 3 months older than me I do admit to finding that going gray hair sexy. My dh doesn't understand this and thinks I am making fun of him when I point out new grays

Z - Zoos you LOVE: I don't believe in zoos, hate them, wish they didn't exsist. I have strong feelings there...
#7 of 29 Old 02-24-2007, 08:47 PM - Thread Starter

I heart all the zoo responses!! I'm so glad I'm not alone!
#8 of 29 Old 02-24-2007, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deuxceleste View Post
Christopher Walken was actually my first choice, but then I picked Leonard Cohen because I think he's older and statistically will die sooner, therefore I will still have a chance to meet CW AFTER I meet LC. kwim?
You really put a lot of thought into this didn't you?
Hey aren't we supposed to be cleaning for the baby to come or something...
This is just so much more fun, and it is sooo hot right now.... who wants to move?
#9 of 29 Old 02-24-2007, 08:51 PM

Me too about the zoos. It is so hard to explain to people why we really don't care to meet at zoos. I mean how is your child ever going to learn about animals if they don't see them? There are videos, and pictures online, and I would rather them respect other animals than expect to see them in cages.
#10 of 29 Old 02-24-2007, 08:55 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Island_Mama View Post
You really put a lot of thought into this didn't you?
Hey aren't we supposed to be cleaning for the baby to come or something...
This is just so much more fun, and it is sooo hot right now.... who wants to move?
Is it hot? Really? Seriously I thought that was just the menopausal hot flashes! It's HOT! That's great news!!

And I just texted dp and told him that I wouldn't be complaining so much about how miserable i am if i didn't feel so guilty about NOT DOING ANYTHING.
#11 of 29 Old 02-24-2007, 08:56 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Flowers View Post
Me too about the zoos. It is so hard to explain to people why we really don't care to meet at zoos. I mean how is your child ever going to learn about animals if they don't see them? There are videos, and pictures online, and I would rather them respect other animals than expect to see them in cages.
#12 of 29 Old 02-24-2007, 10:31 PM

Cute, here's me

A - Age: 30 (just turned in Jan the big 3-0)

B - Bra size: 36B, now 36B without the wires

C - Cats or dogs?(Or no pets?) 3 cats

D - Drivers License Weight - truth or lie? none reported

F - Fruits or Veggies? Veggies

G - Google your exes? yes, keepin' tabs on one....

H - Habla Espanol? Yes, and Portuguese too

I - Ice Cream flavor? Green Tea or Mango

J - Jobs you've had in your life: Retail, Health

K - Kindergarten teacher...do you remember his/her name? I think we used to call her Mrs. Cherry Jerry

L - Loves you've had (yes..I know you love your kids and your pets...I'm talking IN LOVE): 2

M - Manicures, pedicures, or neither: Uh, why not a "both" option

N - Napping while preggo - are you that lucky? Sometimes, but not often enough

O- Oceans you've swam in: The Atlantic and the Pacific, does the mediterranean count?

P - Person you would LOVE to meet: Mother Teresa, she wsa my Idol

Q - Question you'd like to ask your baby RIGHT NOW: I agree--when are you coming out?

R - Republican, Democrat, or neither: mostly democrat, but voting for values I agree with these days

S - Smoke (now, then, never)? Used to, now help people quit

T - Type with fingers on the "right" keys? Just learned last yr.

U - University, College, or none? College, 4 yrs, no desire to go back

V - Vacations planned for after baby comes: Want to take DD to Disneyworld

W - Weight you'd like to be a year from now: I'll settle for 135

X - Xcited? or Scared? Both

Y - Younger men or older men: Older for sure

Z - Zoos you LOVE: Don't really Love any, but not too opposed to them (more opposed to circuses)

Thanks, this was fun!
#13 of 29 Old 02-25-2007, 12:17 AM

A - Age: 27

B - Bra size: 36C or D, depends

C - Cats or dogs? (Or no pets?) 2 doggies

D - Drivers License Weight - truth or lie? It's a lie! (But only because I haven't gotten a new license in 5 years... )

F - Fruits or Veggies? Fruits- I have such a sweet tooth!

G - Google your exes? Yes, a couple of them

H - Habla Espanol? Si

I - Ice Cream flavor? Right now I love vanilla ice cream, with strawberry and banana slices, and chocolate sauce. Mmm...

J - Jobs you've had in your life: Hostess, waitress, pharmacy tech, healthcare

K - Kindergarten teacher...do you remember his/her name? Yep- Mrs. Edburg

M - Manicures, pedicures, or neither: Don't have time to go out and do it, but I try to keep from getting unruly!

N - Napping while preggo - are you that lucky? Unfortunately, NO.

P - Person you would LOVE to meet: God

Q - Question you'd like to ask your baby RIGHT NOW: When are you coming out?

R - Republican, Democrat, or neither: neither

S - Smoke (now, then, never)? then

T - Type with fingers on the "right" keys? Nope!

U - University, College, or none? College

V - Vacations planned for after baby comes: Going to Disneyworld in May, Washington for a wedding in August, hope to go skiing next winter if the baby will be willing to take a bottle...

W - Weight you'd like to be a year from now: I'd like to be 140

X - Xcited? or Scared? Xcited, and very eager to meet my new little one!!! (Any day now, baby! )

Y - Younger men or older men: Older, definitely. My DH is 30 and still as immature as the day I met him, lol...

Z - Zoos you LOVE: I like the Phoenix Zoo, never been to any others.

Leah coolshine.gif adoptionheart-1.gif homebirth.jpg

Hubby guitar.gif, ds (11) REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif, adopted dd (10) notes2.gif, dd (6) dust.gif, dd (1) femalesling.GIF & 3 foster dd's wheelchair.gif upsidedown.gif diaper.gif  

#14 of 29 Old 02-25-2007, 12:24 AM

A - Age: 22

B - Bra size: probably a 34 C now, started out as a 34B

C - Cats or dogs?(Or no pets?) no pets for us!! 2 (almost 3) kids and my husband are pets enough thanks!

D - Drivers License Weight - truth or lie? lie at the time because I was pregnant but true most of the time!!

F - Fruits or Veggies? mmm both just depends on my mood.

G - Google your exes? no...maybe I should!

H - Habla Espanol? nope,I took french

I - Ice Cream flavor? mint choc. chip!

J - Jobs you've had in your life: Dairy Queen, secretary for a law office and an accountants office, pointe shoe fitter at a dance store

K - Kindergarten teacher...do you remember his/her name? My mom...homeschooled all the way thru.

M - Manicures, pedicures, or neither: neither unless someone gives me a gift cert.

N - Napping while preggo - are you that lucky? unintentionally (falling asleep in the toy room while my kids play around me).

O- Oceans you've swam in: Atlantic and Pacific.

P - Person you would LOVE to meet: Living or dead? If dead, then my maternal grandmother who died when my mom was 8.

Q - Question you'd like to ask your baby RIGHT NOW (I can guess what most of us would ask! LOL!): when are you coming out?

R - Republican, Democrat, or neither: depends, haha. Raised in a very conservative republican home, so I stick more on that side.

T - Type with fingers on the "right" keys? yep.

U - University, College, or none? College for 2 years, have 2 left to go.

V - Vacations planned for after baby comes: probably nothing fabulous this year, a couple camping trips hopefully!! Then in the next year or so we'd like to do disney (I know, gag) but we'll have to see.
W - Weight you'd like to be a year from now: 120 probably, thats my normal non preg weight.
X - Xcited? or Scared? both!

Y - Younger men or older men: a mix, but I married an older man
Z - Zoos you LOVE: when we go, we go to the Toledo zoo, its more user friendly than the detroit zoo and about the same distance. I don't really like captive animals, it doesn't sit well...we don't go very often.
#15 of 29 Old 02-25-2007, 12:28 AM

oops add Caribbean to my list of oceans :-)
#16 of 29 Old 02-25-2007, 01:57 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILDFLOWER!!!!

A - Age: 28

B - Bra size: 36C... D when milk comes in...34B before children

C - Cats or dogs? (Or no pets?) No pets. We had a kittie we gave to my dh's gramma cause she was so lonely. It ended up being good since now they've discovered my nieces are HIGHLY allergic to cats. : I did have a fish too - 3 actually - but the one ate the other two then died.

D - Drivers License Weight - truth or lie? Well if you looked at it now it would be - I have my prepregger weight on!!

E - Emergency Room visits (not incl. preg): in life maybe 3 to 4.

F - Fruit or Veggies: Whatever craving hits at the time!

G - Google your exes? Only one and then decided never again!! He wasn't the best relationship I was in ever and doing so just reminded me to be SO thankful to be away from him!!

H - Habla Espanol? Very little

I - Ice Cream flavor? Hagaan Daaz Dulce De Leche!! YUM!!!

J - Jobs you've had in your life: Waitress, Actress, ER registrar, Makeup/Hair person for an indy film, and now Head of Theatre Dept at my church! Ooh - I think I sold lemonade as a kid.

K - Kindergarten teacher...do you remember his/her name? No. All I remember is that the teachers (looking back they seemed college age-ish) yelled at me for using my right hand when we were trying to write our names. My mom had to come in and tell them I seemed to favor the left and please let me use that hand!

L - Loves you've had (yes..I know you love your kids and your pets...I'm talking IN LOVE): I would say 2...but when I look at dh compared to the other - I can see SUCH a world of difference in the two relationships! Thank God the better being with dh!!

M - Manicures, pedicures, or neither: Would SO love to get them on a regular basis!! Actually, don't care as much re mani's as I do the pedi's!!!

N - Napping while preggo - are you that lucky? Yes! Praise God YES!!!

P - Person you would LOVE to meet: My dd whom I placed for adoption when she was born!! It's an open adoption: we write back and forth and send gifts and pics and such but the deal is we will meet in person if/when she is ready...and she's only 6 1/2 so I figure it will be awhile. But oh for that day to see her again and be able to hug her!!!!!!!

Q - Question you'd like to ask your baby RIGHT NOW: What is your name little one???

R - Republican, Democrat, or neither: Republican

S - Smoke (now, then, never)? then

T - Type with fingers on the "right" keys? Yep! Typing class was such a chore but it paid off in spades!!

U - University, College, or none? University

V - Vacations planned for after baby comes: Well - after I win the lotto! Just joking! Our first big vacation will be going to upstate NY to see my mom and step dad for christmas! Although I wouldn't mind a little weekend honeymoon with hubby before then! :

W - Weight you'd like to be a year from now: 130

X - Xcited? or Scared? Very xcited to meet her!

Y - Younger men or older men: Truly depends on the man - I've met SUCH immature old guys and very mature young ones...and the opposite!

Z - Zoos you LOVE: Wow, haven't been to a zoo since I was a little girl! We were underneath at a huge glass window to see the polar bears swim when one swam up and WHAMMED the glass with his paws - the glass cracked the TINIEST bit and I almost peed my pants as we all ran out of there screaming!!!
#17 of 29 Old 02-25-2007, 01:58 AM

Whew! I had just finished my whole reply and hit submit when it told me I wasn't logged in (for some odd reason) and thought I lost everything!!! Thank God it kept it!!!
#18 of 29 Old 02-25-2007, 02:24 AM

A - Age: 28 (i keep forgetting that I am 28. Is this a bad sign or what)

B - Bra size: non pg/bf 36C, pg 38DD, bfing 36EE

C - Cats or dogs?(Or no pets?) No pets.

D - Drivers License Weight - truth or lie? Truth- when I got the thing.

E - Emergency Room visits (not incl. preg): 3

F - Fruits or Veggies? Both

G - Google your exes? No. Didn't even think to!

H - Habla Espanol? No. Took it in school, was to lazy to finish.

I - Ice Cream flavor? Pralines and cream.

J - Jobs you've had in your life: Waitress, cleaning company (owner) CranialSacral therapist, dancer.

K - Kindergarten teacher...do you remember his/her name? She was REALLY tall- and let me learn to tie shoelaces by practicing on her- name?

M - Manicures, pedicures, or neither: pedicures.

N - Napping while preggo - are you that lucky? When DD naps, I will nap, at least twice a week.

O- Oceans you've swam in: The Atlantic and Pacific

P - Person you would LOVE to meet: Jeff Goldblum. (please ask me again when I am not, um, deprived. I know that my list has other people on it, but I can't think of any of them right now!)

Q - Question you'd like to ask your baby RIGHT NOW (I can guess what most of us would ask! LOL!): Boy or girl?!

R - Republican, Democrat, or neither: Neither

T - Type with fingers on the "right" keys? Yep.

U - University, College, or none? Both- Counseling Psychology.

V - Vacations planned for after baby comes: Mexico, with me sister, Bermuda to see an old friend.

W - Weight you'd like to be a year from now: 130lbs

X - Xcited? or Scared? Excited mostly. I have my nervous moments

Y - Younger men or older men: Older. Usually 10 or more years.

Z - Zoos you LOVE: Zoos? No zoos. No No No.
#19 of 29 Old 02-25-2007, 02:44 AM

Thanks risen joy. I am hoping for a nice calm day with lots of knitting
#20 of 29 Old 02-25-2007, 12:32 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Flowers View Post
Thanks risen joy. I am hoping for a nice calm day with lots of knitting
Yay for your birthday!!!

:
#21 of 29 Old 02-25-2007, 03:13 PM

A - Age: 34

B - Bra size: 40H

C - Cats or dogs?(Or no pets?) One dog one cat. . .Anyone want a cat?

D - Drivers License Weight - truth or lie? I don't think my license has a weight on it. . if so it would most certainly be wrong

E - Emergency Room visits (not incl. preg): 1

G - Google your exes? no

H - Habla Espanol? No, other than just a little bit I can remember from spanish class, and Sesame Street

I - Ice Cream flavor? frozen pudding

J - Jobs you've had in your life: Mostly library positions. I did work on a ferry for a couple of summers, and one summer as a camp counselor

K - Kindergarten teacher...do you remember his/her name? No

M - Manicures, pedicures, or neither: pedicures

N - Napping while preggo - are you that lucky? I wish. Don't really have much of an opportunity

O- Oceans you've swam in: Atlantic and the Gulf of Mexico

P - Person you would LOVE to meet: my non-cranky self

Q - Question you'd like to ask your baby RIGHT NOW (I can guess what most of us would ask! LOL!): Are we done yet?

R - Republican, Democrat, or neither: registered independent. . much more democrat or Green Party/

T - Type with fingers on the "right" keys? no

U - University, College, or none? MS in library science

V - Vacations planned for after baby comes: Florida in November

W - Weight you'd like to be a year from now: ANything less than I am currently and I'd be happy

X - Xcited? or Scared? both

Y - Younger men or older men: DH is exactly one week younger than me. . .my first younger man

Z - Zoos you LOVE: Roger Williams Zoo in RI, The National Zoo, Lowry Park Zoo in FL

Be, happy momma to Liberty (12-31-02), Henry (3-17-07) and Prudence (7-02-09)
#22 of 29 Old 02-25-2007, 05:18 PM
jkg

Happy Birthday WildFlower!! I hope you're having a lovely day!

A - Age: 33

B - Bra size: 34C

C - Cats or dogs?(Or no pets?) Two cats

D - Drivers License Weight - truth or lie? 110...truth, most of the time

E - Emergency Room visits (not incl. preg): 2

G - Google your exes? no

H - Habla Espanol? very little

I - Ice Cream flavor? chocolate

J - Jobs you've had in your life: bookstore clerk, music store clerk, buyer, dance teacher, archivist, elementary school teacher

K - Kindergarten teacher...do you remember his/her name? My mom--we didn't go to Kindergarten.

N - Napping while preggo - are you that lucky? Every time DS naps! (you should see the state of my house as a result!)

O- Oceans you've swam in: Pacific

P - Person you would LOVE to meet: Steve from Blue's Clues :

Q - Question you'd like to ask your baby RIGHT NOW (I can guess what most of us would ask! LOL!): So, when can we meet?

R - Republican, Democrat, or neither: Democrat

S - Smoke (now, then, never)? Then--a loooong time ago

T - Type with fingers on the "right" keys? yes

U - University, College, or none? university

V - Vacations planned for after baby comes: none yet

W - Weight you'd like to be a year from now: 115-ish

Y - Younger men or older men: DH is three years younger.

Z - Zoos you LOVE: That's a tough one. I don't LOVE zoos in general, but I don't boycott them. I do like aquariums though.
#23 of 29 Old 02-25-2007, 05:49 PM

:

intactivist.gif  ribbonpb.gif RN student, bellycast.gif birth doula since 2006
#24 of 29 Old 02-25-2007, 10:26 PM

A - Age: 35

B - Bra size: 36c

C - Cats or dogs? (Or no pets?) 1 cat, Sam

D - Drivers License Weight - truth or lie? 150 (truth-ish)

E - Emergency Room visits (not incl. preg): 1-- fractured skull from a 4th grade bike accident.

G - Google your exes? yep

H - Habla Espanol? Not lately

I - Ice Cream flavor? macapuno with hot fudge-- it's like a mounds bar

J - Jobs you've had in your life: maid, retail sales, ice cream scooper, teacher, editor, newspaper reporter, doula

K - Kindergarten teacher...do you remember his/her name? Mrs. Chacon

L - Loves you've had (yes..I know you love your kids and your pets...I'm talking IN LOVE): 3

N - Napping while preggo - are you that lucky? Not since 1st trimester

O- Oceans you've swam in: The Pacific, Atlantic

P - Person you would LOVE to meet: Jane Austen

Q - Question you'd like to ask your baby RIGHT NOW: How do you think the trip out is gonna be?

R - Republican, Democrat, or neither: Democratish

S - Smoke (now, then, never)? Never

T - Type with fingers on the "right" keys? Yep

U - University, College, or none? University

V - Vacations planned for after baby comes: None

W - Weight you'd like to be a year from now: I try not to think about it.

Y - Younger men or older men: same age

Z - Zoos you LOVE: I like the zoo, and I have guilt. I do prefer a rescue zoo.

Trish: Mama to Buckaroo , Sweet P :, and Obo Difficult wife of Rick :
#25 of 29 Old 02-25-2007, 11:40 PM

A - Age: 26

B - Bra size: 38D. Before kids, 34B. Those bras look hilariously tiny now.

C - Cats or dogs?(Or no pets?) Two cats, down from 3 cats and a dog.

D - Drivers License Weight - truth or lie? true if I'm not pregnant.

E - Emergency Room visits (not incl. preg): Not since I was a kid.

G - Google your exes? I have.

H - Habla Espanol? Can read and understand, but halting speaking.

I - Ice Cream flavor? Chocolatey chocolate with chocolate stuff in it.

J - Jobs you've had in your life: McDonald's, catcher and blood-sampler of birds, newspaper deliverer, survey research designer/administrator, and quite a few jobs that I didn't stick with for more than a few days.

K - Kindergarten teacher...do you remember his/her name? Mrs. Bloomer.

M - Manicures, pedicures, or neither: Only on my wedding day.

N - Napping while preggo - are you that lucky? Yes! Both kids are taking 2 hour naps at the same time...what luck.

O- Oceans you've swam in: Atlantic, Pacific, inc. Gulf of Mexico and Mediterranean.

P - Person you would LOVE to meet: ...

Q - Question you'd like to ask your baby RIGHT NOW (I can guess what most of us would ask! LOL!): What weird position are you actually in?

R - Republican, Democrat, or neither: Democrat...but pro-life.

S - Smoke (now, then, never)? Used to.

T - Type with fingers on the "right" keys? Yes, always.

U - University, College, or none? Bachelor's degree in political science.

V - Vacations planned for after baby comes: LLL International conference in Chicago, just me and the babe.

W - Weight you'd like to be a year from now: 145.

X - Xcited? or Scared? Both.

Y - Younger men or older men: Older.

Z - Zoos you LOVE: We like our local one here in Indianapolis. And the San Diego zoo was neat.
#26 of 29 Old 02-26-2007, 12:31 AM
kdf

B - Bra size: 38C

C - Cats or dogs?(Or no pets?) No pets

D - Drivers License Weight - truth or lie? don't have weight on mine

E - Emergency Room visits (not incl. preg): 1

G - Google your exes? once

H - Habla Espanol? no

I - Ice Cream flavor? anything chocolate

J - Jobs you've had in your life: customer service, waitress, massage therapist

K - Kindergarten teacher...do you remember his/her name? Mrs B. I know it started with a B but I am drawing a blank

N - Napping while preggo - are you that lucky? I do sometimes

O- Oceans you've swam in: Pacific

P - Person you would LOVE to meet: Julia Roberts

Q - Question you'd like to ask your baby RIGHT NOW (I can guess what most of us would ask! LOL!): WHAT is your birthday?!!

R - Republican, Democrat, or neither: I've gotten out of the political loop... Canadian so neither

T - Type with fingers on the "right" keys? yes

U - University, College, or none? trade college

V - Vacations planned for after baby comes: cabin in the summer

W - Weight you'd like to be a year from now: Ideally?? 140

X - Xcited? or Scared? excited

Y - Younger men or older men: older

Z - Zoos you LOVE: San Diego

Mama to Noah- 05, Eden - 07, Isabella -09 and Cade -11 

#27 of 29 Old 02-26-2007, 10:50 AM

A - Age: 24

B - Bra size: don't really know...just grab one from in the drawer...and none of them fit

C - Cats or dogs?(Or no pets?) cat...Magda Lynn

D - Drivers License Weight - truth or lie? mine doesn't have weight on there

G - Google your exes? no

H - Habla Espanol? nope

I - Ice Cream flavor? breyers double churned chocolate

J - Jobs you've had in your life: cleaning instruments at oral surgeons, filing charts at ob/gyn, afterthoughts, dry cleaning, cna at hospital, bank teller

K - Kindergarten teacher...do you remember his/her name? Mrs. Har...something

N - Napping while preggo - are you that lucky? as much as possible

O- Oceans you've swam in: The Atlantic

P - Person you would LOVE to meet: hmm..don't know

Q - Question you'd like to ask your baby RIGHT NOW (I can guess what most of us would ask! LOL!): When are you coming?

R - Republican, Democrat, or neither: Registered Republican...but, don't agree with either party on all issues

S - Smoke (now, then, never)? Never

T - Type with fingers on the "right" keys? Yep..gotta love Mavis Beacon

U - University, College, or none? none...did take a continuing education course at community college though

V - Vacations planned for after baby comes: maybe mountains or beach..nothing big or unusual for us

W - Weight you'd like to be a year from now: 125-130

X - Xcited? or Scared? oh that's a terrible waste of an x. Both

Y - Younger men or older men: my dh is 4 months older...so if you want to call that older...you can!

Z - Zoos you LOVE: Asheboro Zoo..only one I've been to though
#28 of 29 Old 02-26-2007, 12:15 PM

Sure, why not. I am stuck at home with whooping cough so I am looking for a little fun!

B - Bra size: 34DD but 34D when not preggo

C - Cats or dogs?(Or no pets?) One cat, Ophelia

D - Drivers License Weight - Mine does not have weight on it

E - Emergency Room visits (not incl. preg): 3-4 as a kid, 2 as an adult

G - Google your exes? Yeah :

H - Habla Espanol? not really

I - Ice Cream flavor? mocha chip

J - Jobs you've had in your life: nanny, waitress, scheduling director. currently mama and volunteer.

K - Kindergarten teacher...do you remember his/her name? Mrs. Philips

L - Loves you've had (yes..I know you love your kids and your pets...I'm talking IN LOVE): 1, maybe 2 if we are talking about young and stupid love.

N - Napping while preggo - any chance I get!

O- Oceans you've swam in: Atlantic

P - Person you would LOVE to meet: Oh, there are lots of feminist and historical scholars I would love to spend an afternoon talking with. I can't pick just one!

Q - Question you'd like to ask your baby RIGHT NOW (I can guess what most of us would ask! LOL!): What will you be like?

R - Republican, Democrat, or neither: democrat but really more of a democratic socialist

S - Smoke (now, then, never)? Then (and I might once or twice a year or so on a nice summer evening outside if not pregnant)

T - Type with fingers on the "right" keys? I mostly just use first three fingers on each hand.

U - University, College, or none? University and college. Still en route but currently off for a few semesters to do the multiple baby thing!

V - Vacations planned for after baby comes: nothing for the months following but eventually dh and I would like to go someplace tropical with no kids. We also plan to travel extensively throughout Europe, Africa, Asia, and South America, both with and without kids, as they grow up and move away.

W - Weight you'd like to be a year from now: Ideally?? 125. But I'm going to start running again, and my running weight is about 140. Which is cool because I am much stronger, healthier, and trimmer at that weight.

X - Xcited? or Scared? Both. Excited about the birth and new babe aspects. Scared of the juggling three kids, two so close in age.

Y - Younger men or older men: definitely not younger. Usually they are just a couple of years older. (of course Patrick Dempsey is almost 11 years older though...: )

Z - Zoos you LOVE: Not really a big fan of zoos. Mostly they just make me feel sad. The Bronx zoo is pretty cool though (or at least it was the last time I was there.)

"There is no belief, however foolish, that will not gather its faithful adherents who will defend it to the death." -Isaac Asimov read.gif

#29 of 29 Old 02-26-2007, 01:47 PM

What the heck, here goes:

A - Age: 35 (but look much younger, apparently)

B - Bra size: 90-95 (38 C)

C - Cats or dogs? yes and yes

D - Drivers License Weight - truth or lie? Ummm . . . well, obviously it's not accurate at the moment

F - Fruits or Veggies? Yes

G - Google your exes? absolutely, I google everyone

H - Habla Espanol? Bir az Türkçe konuşmuyorum

I - Ice Cream flavor? If in the US--Phish Food, if in TR--Vişne (sour cherry)

J - Jobs you've had in your life: general office/secretarial, RN, mother

K - Kindergarten teacher...do you remember his/her name? Miss Durance, she was like someone out of Sesame Street--long hippie hair, played guitar, had puppets, she was awesome!

L - Loves you've had (yes..I know you love your kids and your pets...I'm talking IN LOVE): Ummm. . . .

M - Manicures, pedicures, or neither: manicures I do myself, pedicures at least monthly

N - Napping while preggo - are you that lucky? I try

O- Oceans you've swam in: Atlantic, but why be limited to just oceans? How about the Black Sea, Gulf of Mexico, Aegean, Marmara

P - Person you would LOVE to meet: Have to get back to you on this one

Q - Question you'd like to ask your baby RIGHT NOW: Same as everyone else, when are you coming?

R - Republican, Democrat, or neither: What's the difference? I'm a conservative liberal

S - Smoke (now, then, never)? For far too many years, thankfully that burden has been lifted from me

T - Type with fingers on the "right" keys? Always--at 90 wpm

U - University, College, or none? University degree

V - Vacations planned for after baby comes: visit family in the US

W - Weight you'd like to be a year from now: back to 115 would be nice, but I don't see it happening

X - Xcited? or Scared? Yes

Y - Younger men or older men: Definitely older ;-)

Z - Zoos you LOVE: Animals locked in cages? No thank you! We used to live near a free-range wildlife preserve that you could drive through, loved that!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page