just wanted to say hi - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 8 Old 03-09-2007, 01:08 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
hi all.... i hope you all are doing great.. i just wanted to stop in and say hi.. haven't been on here much.. enjoying baby Gabby wayyyy too much...... we are doing great.. Bfing is going great and Cd is too.. Dh had 2 wks off and my MIL flew in the day i came home....she cooked up a storm and clean our house while we bonded with gabby.... it was awsome...Dh went back to work today.. soo its my first day solo with Mateo(2 1/2y) and gabby.. wish me luck..LOL

We may not have it all together, but together we have it all , Loving their daddy, my hubby, our soldier
#2 of 8 Old 03-09-2007, 04:06 PM

hi there,
next week i'm alone with baby and my 2 year old dd. i feel a bit like this: : :Puke
i'm sue i'll find my groove eventually....
#3 of 8 Old 03-10-2007, 01:35 AM

didn't realize you had your baby - sounds like a wonderful babymoon!
#4 of 8 Old 03-10-2007, 09:51 PM

I'm glad things are going well for you! It sounds like you've had some awesome support! I hope I can say that when my time comes because I'll be in the exact same boat as you with a 2 year old and a newborn!
#5 of 8 Old 03-10-2007, 11:30 PM - Thread Starter

its not soo bad.. today was our second day... yesterday i got lots of housework and laundry done.. plus manged to give us all bathes.. today i had all 3 kids all day long alone... its not that hard, but there are times when all three want attention and thats hard to deal with... I hope everyone is doing ok... Good luck mommas

We may not have it all together, but together we have it all , Loving their daddy, my hubby, our soldier
#6 of 8 Old 03-11-2007, 12:02 AM

wow, I am impressed, everyone got a bath? It sounds like you are doing very well. I am wondering how it will go to split attention between 3:
#7 of 8 Old 03-12-2007, 09:47 PM - Thread Starter

sooo when all three want attention i fell scared!!!! LOL.... the oldest is 7 y/o soo he understands more... then 3 y/o is more demanding than gabby.... but its working out..... i have then all three home all week cuz of spring break... wish me luck!!

#8 of 8 Old 03-13-2007, 12:30 AM

Wishing you lots of luck. My problem has actually been my 5 yr old. We all thought she was doing just fine with everything, but she has gotten really clingy and scared. Though I think a lot of it also has to do with daddy going out to sea also. Not really cool that both things happen at the same time. He just went back to sea duty, so the last time he went to sea, she was 18 months, so this is all pretty much new to her

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page