Update. - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 03-14-2007, 02:29 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
First I want to say congrats to all the mommies who have laready had their babies.

We are most of the way settled. I still have no internet so I have to come to my MIL's to get updated. I am still very pregnant at 38 weeks and wishing that he would come early. I cut off part of my finger tip while cleaning a piece of glass from my dry bar. So they had to glue it together.

DD is going to FL in April to see my family for a month. This is going to kill me but I don't want them to miss out on her.

I am tired and VERY uncomfotable. Evrery night I start to say how I am half tempted to let them cut this baby out of me again just so I can sleep and not pee all the time. Not to mention breath.

But just wanted to let everyone know that I am still preggers and much happier now that we have our own place.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 5 Old 03-14-2007, 04:06 PM

Good to hear from you!

I love setting up new spaces, but don't envy you doing it preggers. I am sorry to hear about your finger- that can't be pleasant. I think we have the same due date (March 27th?). Hang in there, it's just a couple more weeks!
#3 of 5 Old 03-14-2007, 04:38 PM

This is the March 27th Due Date Club Thread.

Let's race!

Glad you're doing so well and moved successfully!
#4 of 5 Old 03-15-2007, 12:38 AM

March 30 here!
I'm sooo ready, too!
FL Mama, I also had a knife accident recently, must be one of these "I'm so exhausted" things! I had 10 stitches and spent 6 hours in the ER. I feel for you!!
I'm soo tired too, but no way will I consider a csec unless there is a HUGE emergency. My birthtub is ready!!!

unschooling mama with Toots'n Fruits (6) and BeenzieBoo (3)
#5 of 5 Old 03-15-2007, 02:40 AM

(GROAN!) I feel your pain mama!!! Now that I finally have everything ready...I am SURE she's not going to come until her due date (27th - yay for us!) and by then I'll have to clean all over again! :

Dh keeps reminding me that "the last bit of energy is so you can rest for labor, not wear yourself out cleaning!"...well I wouldn't have to if "someone else" helped! : That and I don't think I COULD keep myself from it - I can SO see myself vacuuming in btwn contractions if it needed it!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page