life with a babe thread - Page 5 - Mothering Forums

#121 of 122 Old 05-01-2007, 05:13 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi!

I've been meaning to join this thread but I keep getting distracted

We celebrated Sophia Anya's "monthiversary" yesterday - yeah! We've been doing really well. She's been sleeping more than our other two did as newborns. I feel very blessed that everything is going so well, and my husband is on an extended leave (here in Canada he can get 75% of his pay during that time). This last year has been very difficult and my pregnancy was very challenging so this is such a wonderful change!

I am also happily tandem nursing. It's really not bad at all! I don't enjoy nursing my two-year old as much as a newborn but it's much more pleasant than nursing during my pregnancy.

To the PP who needs restitching, I'd say, if I may, get it done now even if it seems scary and painful (but maybe find somebody more reliable than your midwife if possible - I skimmed through some of the posts, not sure if that is feasible for you). I had an episiotomy (that I refused but got anyway: ) with my firstborn and never understood until this third birth (seven years later!) that some of the pain and discomfort I have had for years is due to a poorly done, badly stitched, never perfectly healed episiotomy. My only solution now seems to be surgery which I am not sure is worth it at this point.

I know of a few other moms who have had trouble like that with a tear or episiotomy.

Take care nd have a great week everyone!

Are we going over to LWAB? If so, see ya there!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#122 of 122 Old 05-02-2007, 09:41 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Was going to try to catch up here - but found a LWAB thread here - shall we go?

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page