a "what did you eat today" tribe? (come on and join us!!!) - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 129 Old 11-17-2009, 01:28 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
DO we have one for TF?

Unless otherwise informed this can be it.

PLease feel free to introduce yourself, your goals and your sensitivities/why you are avoiding certain things and then feel free to post what you and yours are eating day to day!

I'm Sistee, 28, and mama to one dd, partner to one man who I won't bother posting about because he free ranges during the day!

Our goal is to eat more fat and waaaay less carbs. This is hard for me as I am pretty much addicted to them. But I will be trying none the less.

My dd does not have any sensitivities that we have discovered but I am sensitive to raw veggies and carbs.

We have lots of supps here, but don't take them all consistently so that is another goal.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 129 Old 11-17-2009, 02:28 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
What did you eat sisteesmama?

I will post for yesterday since today is only halfway over.

B- raw goat yogurt, homemade ww sourdough taost with kerry gold butter,

L- homemade refired beans (simmered with a beef marrow bone), on a masa corn tortilla and topped with goat yogurt and steamed dandelion greens (dd had raw cheese instead on top)

D- We ate beans all day so we had a light dinner
Raw Kale and dandelion greens blended up with a banana and raw goat yogurt and ground flax seeds

Snacks- apple with tahini
brazil nuts
freshly made oat grass juice
cashews

Supplements were the usual:
Vit C herb infusion
Nettle alfalfa etc mineral infusion
Vit D drops
Wheat germ oil
Whole food iron supplement
no magnesium today because of a salt bath

Today so far:
B- fresh carrot, celery, apple juice
Raw goat yogurt
mango
sourdough toast with butter
brazil nuts
1 (sure would have eaten the whole box if it were just me around) Pure maple sugar candy (hopefully this is fine because I had it with my carrot juice )
We snack alot!

L- Chicken (leftover from bone broth making), with ground carots and pea sprounts mixed with our mayo substitute of olive oil, dandelion ACvinegar, garlic and onion powder, parsley and dulse. I ground the carrots and sprouts because 2 yr dd wont eat it crunchy. We spread it on our sourdough bread. Dd had cheese, and we shared raw yogurt for good digestion. All with a glass of nettles etc infusion. Followed by D drops and wheat germ oil.

Quinoa veggie, bone broth, nettle soup simmering for an early dinner
Note to self, must remember a lactofermented veggie food too, but find one that nursing ds isn't allergic to.

I really want to eat less red meat, but more liver. Perhaps liver and potatoes with steamed greens for dinner tomorrow.

I have a goal to have something green once a day if possible.
And a smoothie or carrot juice (one or the other) everyday.
#3 of 129 Old 11-17-2009, 05:04 PM - Thread Starter

Let's see.
I'm starting with today and will update as I go or tomorrow.

B~2 eggs cooked in butter with cheddar cheese and salsa and avocado
DD B~ 1 egg cooked in butter with cheese

DD L~ chicken chunks with fried potatoes and milk
L~ beef stew with a sweet potatoe loaded with butter

Snack for us both~ pistachios and egg nog
supplements:
fire cider
raw garlic in AVC around 10a

for dd~
raw garlic in honey
fermented CLO
Kefir
water with trace minerals all day

D for all~
pork stewed with kraut and tomatoes served with sour cream, spaghetti squash and kale cooked with ham
cider

I hope more join in!
#4 of 129 Old 11-17-2009, 06:40 PM

Oo fun, can I join? I am very much TF (not really WAPF) in my eating philosophy, though I'm still incorporating elements into our diet (we just started bone broths and I haven't really explored organ meats yet, we don't always eat sourdough/soaked grains though I know we should, and I can't get DP to eat ferments ). DP eats the dinner I make, though we mostly fend for ourselves for other meals. I am trying to be at least somewhat seasonal in my food choices, but since I am so far north that doesn't always work out. We don't really do supplements except I drink nettle infusion sometimes. As for dairy, I hardly ever drink milk so we only buy it for cooking needs and it is pasteurized though organic and not homogenized. Same with yogurt. It is quite a bit of hassle to get raw milk so I usually don't bother because we use so little of it. Raw butter is not available, but I can get cultured now and hopefully organic soon.

So today I ate:

Breakfast: scrambled eggs in butter, wholegrain rye bread with butter, a few fresh dates

Lunch: a few dried apricots I was in a rush to get to class

Snacks: more dates, other wholegrain rye bread that is sourdough, butter, a bit of plain yogurt

Dinner: palak paneer with homemade paneer over wholegrain basmati rice (not soaked because I didn't have it until this afternoon). I also made ghee, which is so delicious that I just want to eat it with a spoon.

Me treehugger.gif and DH caffix.gif and sweet baby DD heartbeat.gif born 08/2011.

#5 of 129 Old 11-17-2009, 07:15 PM

This is a great way for me to get my goals out of my head so I may possibly do them. Thanks Sistee!

I have the goals to
-do some sort of exercise 3 times a week,
-Take salt baths twice a week,
-And get in bed earlier. Pat if you are reading, I am not ready for the super early time of 10pm, 11pm would be good for me. But how am I supposed to find the time to prepare all these TF's?
#6 of 129 Old 11-17-2009, 08:59 PM

Hi! I'm Tara, and have 2 boys, one still nursing.

I have completely eliminated grains from my diet, and this week sugar. I figured one thing at a time so I don't end up binging. So I have been grain free for 6 weeks and lower carb for 4 weeks, so now it's time to do away with sugar. I'm allowing myself fruit, that's it for sugar. It's going well so far.

Yesterday:
(me)
Dinner: ham, hardboiled eggs, sliced tomato and purple onion, sort of wrapped together to make a sandwich.
(boys and dh)
left over chicken and broccoli soup.
(dh and I)
Cesear salad with homemade dressing.
(shared with the boys)
Frozen strawberries, banana, and heavy cream in the blender to make a smoothie.

Today:

(everyone)
Breakfast/lunch: Eggs on a cloud. Pretty much the base is meat (we have leftover ham, so we used that) and some shredded cheese. Then you separate the egg yolks and whites. The whites get whipped stiff with a bit of salt and pepper and piled high on the ham and cheese. Make a well and put the yolk into it. Bake at 350 for 13-15 min for soft yolks, longer for hard. mmmmmmmmmmm so yummy! Very pretty and good for company!

(boys)
snack of bananas, cheese, cucumber, hardboiled eggs

(everyone)
Dinner: Ginger marinated pork tenderloin, with peanut coconut chili sauce.
(dh and I)
Salad with fresh pineapple and pecans.
(boys)
green smoothie with the salad stuff and some cream. Hee hee I'm sneaky like that!

I am not crunchy enough for this forum. Everyday I get a little crunchier though! :
#7 of 129 Old 11-17-2009, 09:12 PM

Well, I don't think I'm done yet but here's what I had so far:

-green smoothie (sipped throughout the day--blend of water, 1.5 cups of salad greens, 1/2 avocado, 1/2 banana and some blueberries, plus some bee pollen and milk thistle and coconut water kefir

breakfast-2 eggs, fried in ghee (w/ lots of my smoothie)

snack-apple w/ peanut butter and a (lacto fermented) pickle

late lunch/early dinner-roasted chicken leg w/ gravy (the fatty juices plus some arrowroot mixed in water--easy and tasted soooo good!), brocolli and turnips w/ more gravy and some ghee, drank grape juice kefir (for some fermented goodness)

more dinner/snack/dessert?-coconut milk blended w/ cocoa powder and stevia--yummy thick chocolate milk dessert type thing. Ds loooooved it.

May eat more as the night goes on and will update if I remember!

Lauren, wife to my dear and mama to amazing River
I traditional foods
#8 of 129 Old 11-17-2009, 10:01 PM

Hey, I'm Jesse, and I have a 2.5 year old named Luna. I've been trying out being grain-free for the past week, and I'm trying to up our fat as well.

Breakfast: uncured bacon and some left-over potatoes fried in the bacon grease, glass of whole milk (alas not raw...i got too lazy to drive 1.5 round trip to the farm).

Lunch: leftover chili made with chicken bone broth, grass-fed hamburger beef, sweet peppers, and beans. added sour cream

Dinner: Eggplant curry with sweet peppers (I grew a lot in the garden this year), onion, garlic, ginger, peas, probably 4 tablespoons coconut oil, added yogurt and sour cream.

snacks were pecans (got a great deal on them in the shell-yum!!), split an orange with Luna, and some butter.
#9 of 129 Old 11-17-2009, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockycrop View Post
Dinner: Eggplant curry with sweet peppers (I grew a lot in the garden this year), onion, garlic, ginger, peas, probably 4 tablespoons coconut oil, added yogurt and sour cream.
Jesse, do you mind sharing your eggplant curry recipe? Sounds yummy!

I LOVE the name Luna!

I traditional foods
#10 of 129 Old 11-17-2009, 10:32 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyRae View Post

I LOVE the name Luna!
You read my mind, FairyRae, and your little recipe for this: "more dinner/snack/dessert?-coconut milk blended w/ cocoa powder and stevia--yummy thick chocolate milk dessert type thing. Ds loooooved it." sounds GREAT! Trying that this week!

Also, I think it was MEtasequoia, in another thread who said she cooked her squash and served it with butter and cranberries? Trying that tomorrow, YUM!
#11 of 129 Old 11-17-2009, 10:46 PM

Great thread!
I'm Jada and have a 17 month old that nurses 2x a day. We are gradually weaning. We have been moving so are eating hasn't been the best Man I can't wait to get back on track!!!! I'll just post the healthy stuff hehe

Breakfast:
Me and DD: Ezekiel raisin bread with kerry gold butter. Coffee with raw milk

snack:
Me:apple with raw macadamian nut butter,kelp
DDear and dried cranberries,kelp

Lunch:not telling lol
DD:black beans and rice with raw cheddar cheese and feremented pickle
both had a glass of raw milk

Dinner: We are all having sweet potato fries tossed in olive oil,cinnamon, and sea salt, garlic lemon chicken breast(skin on) and steamed broccoli covered in Ghee...yum!!!! Glass of organic wine with dinner

OK so I guess that wasn't to bad!! My biggest issue is not meal planning. I procrastinate and then I start to snack or run and get bad easy food. I've been feeding DD to many grains to I think. The convenient kiddy stuff the you get at whole foods...of course organic but not healthy. I can't believe I'm admitting that on here lol! Totally not something I would normally do
#12 of 129 Old 11-17-2009, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Well, I don't think I'm done yet but here's what I had so far:

-green smoothie (sipped throughout the day--blend of water, 1.5 cups of salad greens, 1/2 avocado, 1/2 banana and some blueberries, plus some bee pollen and milk thistle and coconut water kefir

breakfast-2 eggs, fried in ghee (w/ lots of my smoothie)

snack-apple w/ peanut butter and a (lacto fermented) pickle

late lunch/early dinner-roasted chicken leg w/ gravy (the fatty juices plus some arrowroot mixed in water--easy and tasted soooo good!), brocolli and turnips w/ more gravy and some ghee, drank grape juice kefir (for some fermented goodness)

more dinner/snack/dessert?-coconut milk blended w/ cocoa powder and stevia--yummy thick chocolate milk dessert type thing. Ds loooooved it.

May eat more as the night goes on and will update if I remember!
MMMMMM.....that CM,cocoa powder concoction sounds good! I must try that!!!! What time a stevia is best?
#13 of 129 Old 11-17-2009, 11:52 PM

The chocolate coconut milk idea was sparked by Metasequoia's chocolate coconut milk pudding (w/ stevia) on another thread. The stevia I use is "sweetleaf stevia extract"--it has no fillers--most brands I've found contain corn (which is a no-no for ds). But I probably wouldn't be so picky about it if it weren't for him.

I think adding 1/2 a frozen banana would make it even better--and nice and cold... (I seem to have a banana obsession though )

I traditional foods
#14 of 129 Old 11-18-2009, 12:59 AM

I'm Joy, 31, mom to A (4 1/2), L (2 1/2) and PJ (10 months). DH eats whatever I make but won't give up his Jiff and Coke. But he grew up on Wonder Bread, so he has come a long way.

My goals are to just incorporate more TF, especially ferments, and eliminate my habit of snacking on breakfast cereal before bed (Quaker Oatmeal Squares and their 9 grams of sugar are not exactly TF).

Breakfast: 2 cups of coffee
Lunch: salmon fried in coconut oil with a baked potato and a swiss chard/arugula salad.
Dinner: chicken and barley soup made with bone broth and carrots, celery, onion and bok choy.

Joy wife to DH, mom to DS1 (4/2005): DD (5/2007) : : DS2 (1/2009 :
I do what works and when it stops working, then I do something else.
#15 of 129 Old 11-18-2009, 06:34 AM

let's see....
I am gf//cf try to be grainfree and low sugar!

b-fast- 4 oz of sausage
snack- about 4 dates and handful of pecans
lunch- big plate of spaghetti squash- grassfed w/ sauce
snack- grapefruit-mmm-scrapings froma coconut flour lemon cake I made the other day
supper- roasted chicken thigh-baked sweet potato w/ cinnamon and coco oil-asparagus sauteed in tallow and a greek spice mix I made up- and some gravy from the pan drippings

Yesterday was a busy day. I didn't feel all that hungry, but now I am up in the middle of the night hungry- so frustrating! I think I will be grabbing an orange and a handful of nuts.

Happily Married to my : 11 yrs- Mama to wild-eyed monkey boy 7-04, fiery little girl 4-07, and the happy smiley baby that sleeps 11-09!
#16 of 129 Old 11-18-2009, 12:30 PM

Joining and subbing!

breakfast today was
eggs scrambled with cream and cinnamon muffins (flour soaked in yogurt for 24 hours first, NT recipe)
milk with some milk kefir mixed in
I had some chamomile/peppermint tea
FCLO/BO and Brazil nuts

lunch today was
beans, tuna, corn, olives, tehina. kind of had to just use what was around. ds and i got full, though!

dinner today will be
meatballs, since it's a special day (usually we don't get to eat meat during the week!)
cauliflower or some other veggies
#17 of 129 Old 11-18-2009, 02:26 PM - Thread Starter

Breakfast for me~ 2 eggs cooked in butter with a small amount of grits that have corn and cheese and butter and cream in them. 2 pieces of bacon. whole small avocado slice don top, salsa, cheese grated over.

DD B~ dried cranberries, pistachios and blueberries.....hey, it's all she would go for I know it;s probably going to mean meltdowns though!

Be back to update!

Lunch for me~ fresh moz., tomato and basil salad....I know its not seasonal but I really wanted it!
Lunch for dd~french toast with tons of butter and a dusting of powdered sugar.

Supps~same everyday~ fire cider, ACV with raw garlic mid morning
dd~ honey with raw garlic, fermented CLO, kefir

Snack for me~ leftover pork from yesterday and a small amountof dark chocolate, very small.....tiny.

Dinner~ tilapia fried in butter, butternut squash with roasted garlic and sour cream and butter, kale cooked in bone broth with butter and garlic, broccoli with gomazio and butter. red wine.
#18 of 129 Old 11-18-2009, 02:43 PM

Wednesday (I'm just writing for myself since we ffo during the day):

Breakfast: the rest of the paneer and a sliced tomato fried in ghee, sour rye bread with butter

Lunch/snack: sour rye and butter, dates, whey left over from paneer making

Dinner: is going to be chicken thighs with herbs and butter roasted with chopped root veggies (I'm thinking turnips and rutabaga, maybe some potatoes too), onions, and garlic. Will get this going as soon as I get off my lazy behind and do the dishes from last night

Me treehugger.gif and DH caffix.gif and sweet baby DD heartbeat.gif born 08/2011.

#19 of 129 Old 11-18-2009, 03:42 PM

Quote:

I LOVE the name Luna!
Thanks! Here is the recipe from allrecipes:
http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Baingan...ry/Detail.aspx
I just found it yesterday, I had an eggplant I wanted to cook and I didn't want to do eggplant parmesan. It was really good! The "only" things I changed were I used garam masala instead of curry, I used 1 garlic clove and some grated ginger instead of the paste, didn't have any tomatoes or jalepeno, added sweet pepper and peas, and stirred in the yogurt and sour cream after I was done cooking everything.

Today so far I've eaten eggs, pecans, cheese and peanut butter. I better go put a squash in the oven for lunch!
#20 of 129 Old 11-18-2009, 03:48 PM

im always looking for more ideas. im nursing an enormous 7 week old baby and i am hungry all the time.
yesterday we had:
b- a big smoked salmon omelette, some sliced avocado and melon chunks
l- big green salad with walnuts, hard boiled egg, more avocado, and dried cranberries
s- banana, apple and almond butter
d- chicken thighs with gravy, broccoli and baked potato with tons of butter, and a piece of dark chocolate for desert.

today so far:
b- chicken sausage and some blackberries and blueberries
l- oysters on seed crackers, smoked salmon with cream cheese on celery, and a few leftover shrimp
s- almonds
d- steak, cauliflower gratin, brussels sprouts
#21 of 129 Old 11-18-2009, 04:07 PM

To add to yesterdays food, I had quinoa soup for dinner and a late snack of cashews, raw goat yogurt, and an apple

Supplements (which I consider food too and take as needed):
Calcium
magnesium
Vit D
And a whole food iron

Today:

B- Toast, banana with tahini
rosehip, elderberry, etc herb for Vit C and extra herbs for soothing my nursling

L- Leftover quinoa, bone broth, nettle, veggie soup (very garlicy for the cold season

S- Superfood smoothie (berries, spirulina, bee pollen, camu camu, bananas, pure maple syrup, etc)

D- liver and potatoes, with a huge side of steamed kale

bedtime snack- raw goat yogurt
#22 of 129 Old 11-18-2009, 04:24 PM

Another inspiring thread!

Well the day is early for me, but I started off with a big hunk of brie (eating it alone without any bread or crackers is extremely decadent), a few slices of salami and a hot chocolate made with half n half.

The day can only be a good one when it starts with brie and chocolate.
#23 of 129 Old 11-18-2009, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chouette View Post
The day can only be a good one when it starts with brie and chocolate.
I agree with you
One thing I forgot to add that bluebirdmama's post reminded me of. I have an extremely late schedule (like, I am awake from 12 noon to 2-4 AM ... this is possible because I am a student and my classes are in the afternoon and I work from home) and it is probably the least healthy thing in my life right now. I would really like to be in bed by midnight-1 AM at the latest for starters, then shift it earlier if I can. So I will add that to my posts too. Today I have totally failed though, it's 2:15 AM as I write this

#24 of 129 Old 11-18-2009, 10:53 PM

b-fast here- homemade sausage and a couple of eggs-fried in tallow
lunch- leftover roasted chicken leg(w/ the man drippings for extra fat)- curried peas- carrot
snack- hot chocolate made from coco milk- heavy on chocolate light on sugar
snack-veggie juice-kale-beet-carrot-celery-lemon-ginger-1/2 apple
snack- a few dates and pecans
supper- chicken curry soup w/ sweet potato, peas and cauliflower

Happily Married to my : 11 yrs- Mama to wild-eyed monkey boy 7-04, fiery little girl 4-07, and the happy smiley baby that sleeps 11-09!
#25 of 129 Old 11-18-2009, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crunchy_mama View Post
lunch- leftover roasted chicken leg(w/ the man drippings for extra fat)
Whoah! We are in tune today crunchy_mama!

B-sausage w/ eggs, fried in ghee, plus my green smoothie
L-roasted chicken leg (leftover from yesterday), a green salad w/ sweet peppers and EVOO & vinegar for dressing and some grape juice kefir
S-homemade sunflower and pumpkin seed chocolate chip cookies (too many! I was stuffed!), and the rest of my green smoothie
D-more sausage (way lazy--didn't feel like making anything special!), another salad, potato chips (made in the oven w/ EVOO--I'm hoping to get lard to start frying them in soon!) and some cultured veggies

Here's my as well--I usually get most of these things in every day too (or try to! I've been skimping on the liver a bit lately! )

ETA: Made a mango lassi-ish drink w/ coconut milk, frozen mango (ok, totally not local, and not sure it's in season ) w/ a little banana for sweetness (did I mention I am crazy about bananas? ) Sooooo yummy! Ds loved it too!

I traditional foods
#26 of 129 Old 11-19-2009, 12:57 AM

Hi, I'm Rayelle! Mama to one enormous 18 month old-still nursing. And a DH who isn't picky and loves to eat. I desperately want to lose the **** baby weight so I am staying away from white flour and refined sugars completely, and keeping grains to a minimum the best I can. I've lost 3 lbs in the last month which is agonizing to me but I have to just keep trying I guess.

B-soaked oatmeal with dried coconut, raisins, butter, cinnamon, and some palm sugar. (I almost NEVER do oatmeal but we were down to one egg.) coffee with milk.

B pt. 2-a bite of sausage and a couple bites of egg that DS didn't finish

snack-string cheese and a Larabar

L-leftover zuppa toscana soup (potato, chicken stock, bacon, spicy sausage, kale)

snack-plain yogurt mixed with Hempshake protein

D-green salad with avocado, carrot, mushrooms. Garlicky cannellini beans, with Italian sausages and tomatoes, one piece of soaked ww bread spread with soft garlic and raw butter.

Oh and a bottle of Boulevard Lunar Ale right now, which I really didn't need but it looked sooo good!

Supplements-pretty much nonexistent. A couple of CLO capsules a few times a week when I remember.

I have been making the peanut butter/raw honey/coconut oil/cocoa pwd balls, and I've been eating a few every night. They definitely hit the spot and I don't crave any junk when I have them. I'm trying to decide if they're beneficial enough to keep eating or if I should try to cut them too.

Life with a toddler: it's not so much the volume, it's the pitch!
#27 of 129 Old 11-19-2009, 12:59 AM

Quote:
lunch- leftover roasted chicken leg(w/ the man drippings for extra fat)
Whoa, I've never tried it that way before...sure grabbed my attention!

Life with a toddler: it's not so much the volume, it's the pitch!
#28 of 129 Old 11-19-2009, 02:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockycrop View Post
Thanks! Here is the recipe from allrecipes:
http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Baingan...ry/Detail.aspx
I just found it yesterday, I had an eggplant I wanted to cook and I didn't want to do eggplant parmesan. It was really good! The "only" things I changed were I used garam masala instead of curry, I used 1 garlic clove and some grated ginger instead of the paste, didn't have any tomatoes or jalepeno, added sweet pepper and peas, and stirred in the yogurt and sour cream after I was done cooking everything.
Mmmm...gonna totally try that!!!

I traditional foods
#29 of 129 Old 11-19-2009, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Whoah! We are in tune today crunchy_mama!

B-sausage w/ eggs, fried in ghee, plus my green smoothie
L-roasted chicken leg (leftover from yesterday), a green salad w/ sweet peppers and EVOO & vinegar for dressing and some grape juice kefir
S-homemade sunflower and pumpkin seed chocolate chip cookies (too many! I was stuffed!), and the rest of my green smoothie
D-more sausage (way lazy--didn't feel like making anything special!), another salad, potato chips (made in the oven w/ EVOO--I'm hoping to get lard to start frying them in soon!) and some cultured veggies

Here's my as well--I usually get most of these things in every day too (or try to! I've been skimping on the liver a bit lately! )

ETA: Made a mango lassi-ish drink w/ coconut milk, frozen mango (ok, totally not local, and not sure it's in season ) w/ a little banana for sweetness (did I mention I am crazy about bananas? ) Sooooo yummy! Ds loved it too!
Oh, too weird!

Oh, and a mango lassi sounds sooooo good! I so want to make myself another yummy coco shake, but considering how crappy I felt last time I am scared!
Quote:
Originally Posted by elleystar View Post
Whoa, I've never tried it that way before...sure grabbed my attention!

hehe! no comment!

#30 of 129 Old 11-19-2009, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Oh, and a mango lassi sounds sooooo good! I so want to make myself another yummy coco shake, but considering how crappy I felt last time I am scared!
So, I've been going fruit heavy these past couple of days (for some reason, reading so much about carbs etc., and then deciding to put it aside for a bit, I'm now going way overboard on them ) and I've noticed each time I've made a (banana-inclusive) shake/drink I totally get shaky after it! And I only use half a banana to one can coconut milk, and have been drinking maybe 1/2 or less of what I've made... (I don't get the shaky feeling w/ my am green smoothie--I think that is b/c I am eating protein w/ that as well maybe?? Balances it out somehow? Fat does not seem to matter as I've made most of the sweet ones w/ coconut milk...) It's totally like a sugar rush! I think going *lower* carb for me for a VERY short time (um, days!) has allowed me to really feel the difference when I eat a bigger amount of sugary fruit type stuff all at once. Well, at least I'm aware of it --*maybe* I'll stop?? We'll see...

Did I mention I'm crazy for bananas??!

I traditional foods

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page