Paleo and Primal Living...in August! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 205 Old 08-01-2010, 12:07 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I can't believe it's August...let's kick off the thread for the month! How's everyone doing??

Welcome to any newbies!
#2 of 205 Old 08-01-2010, 02:27 PM

Woo hoo!!

Lauren, wife to my dear and mama to amazing River
I traditional foods
#3 of 205 Old 08-01-2010, 03:11 PM

Hi all. I posted once, I think, in the other thread, but it was moving so fast that I decided to wait 'til this one to jump in. I have bee sticking to primal since July 22 and so far I have lost six pounds. But even better than that I feel really good. I had already cut out all grains except corn and rice last september so making the jump to completely grain free hasn't been to hard.
#4 of 205 Old 08-01-2010, 03:46 PM - Thread Starter

sweetdaughter, congrats on feeling great and the weight loss! feel free to jump in here for support, with questions, or just to update us.

I'm keeping up my arm weights every other day, but I haven't gotten in the HIIT I wanted to do on the 'off' days very much...really slacking there

As far as food, I've been feeling kinda 'off' and unimaginative in the cooking department. We've been grilling a lot of meat and veg so I'm doing fine sticking to primal with those for dinner, but lunches are more foraging/less filling. Plus, any experiments in the kitchen these days are random 'primal' cookies that are not what I need to loose weight! I enjoy the chemistry of it all...totally different grain-free, and I tell myself that I'm making them *just* for my kids, but then I invariably eat some...grrrrr. I should know better than to have them around right now.

Funny thing, during the school year I lament making lunches for the boys b/c I feel like they get tired of the loose meat, veg and fruit (you know, versus cool packaged gogurts, sandwiches, etc they might see). BUT now that we're home all summer (and I'm eating less), somehow I get surprised by how much they actually expect a real meal three times a day plus snacks! They're only 5 and 7...I guess they're bound to stay constantly 'starving' until they're adults so I should just get used to it, huh?

It's so hot right now...103 all week this week. I spend a lot of time in and around our shaded pool, but I think I'd feel more 'alive' if I got in a good walk each day. I've just been feeling sluggish.

I don't think I mentioned this at the end of last month, but something kinda 'huge' happened for me...I wore a bikini in front of other people! Now, I didn't 'rock' or 'grok' it or anything, but just the fact that I was willing to wear one was a huge emotional accomplishment. As a 34 yo mother of two, I'm trying to learn that perfection is elusive and if I wait around for it I'll miss out on a lot. Does that make any sense?
#5 of 205 Old 08-01-2010, 09:09 PM

August already?!? This year has literally flown by with our new baby in January & move to another state in March. Life has been so busy, I can't believe it is August.

I am gonna try to post more. It is just hard, cuz, well, life is busy

Anyways, I love all of the recipes and support this thread provides. We eat primally and have for a good long while. I generally will not cheat, except if I have an alcoholic drink on the weekend or a little TOO much dark chocolate (is there such a thing?!?)

So, I really need this thread for recipes and support.

Thanks everyone!!

Mama to monkey #1 , monkey #2 , and new little monkey #3 . I am always :yawning and making lots of
#6 of 205 Old 08-01-2010, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feb2003 View Post
I don't think I mentioned this at the end of last month, but something kinda 'huge' happened for me...I wore a bikini in front of other people! Now, I didn't 'rock' or 'grok' it or anything, but just the fact that I was willing to wear one was a huge emotional accomplishment. As a 34 yo mother of two, I'm trying to learn that perfection is elusive and if I wait around for it I'll miss out on a lot. Does that make any sense?
That is awesome! As a recently 36yo mother of two, I should take a page from your book.

As I'm always saying when I jump in here... I'm not really paleo or primal. And I'm not totally grain free. But really, have been trying to make the giant shift towards an extremely low-grain diet. I have plenty of totally grain-free days, and some days where I might eat one slice of sprouted grain bread... anyway, seems to work for me, I've lost 30lbs and feel good. We already didn't eat much in the way of processed foods and continue in that. We are ovo-lacto vegetarians so the shift away from grains takes us pretty far away from a lot of mainstream veg eating (though its a pretty small "mainstream" lol)

I think my friend and I are going to start a mostly vegetarian, mostly grain-free, mostly low-carb, mostly whole foods recipe blog. Have to think of a better name for it though... since we're certainly not primal or paleo I'm not quite sure where we fit in!

Tonight I've made a tomato-cheese-herb galette on an experimental crust- almond meal, coconut flour, coconut oil and egg, with some fresh parsley and sea salt. Hope its okay- DH and DS just ***lurve*** the wheat-crust version of this dish. We're having a green salad with avos and some watermelon for dessert.

I also get good ideas here even though a lot of it doesn't fit our way of eating.

dissertating mom to three

#7 of 205 Old 08-01-2010, 09:54 PM

I really appreciate all the support this thread has to offer!

Sweetdaughter-congrats on the weight loss! It is good incentive to keep eating this way when you lose weight so fast!

Feb2003- Yay for wearing a bikini!!! I looked at the exercises you are doing but I have not started them. It was hot here for a couple of weeks and I felt off the whole time.

Ive been doing ok, we had house guests and I had grains when they cooked and a small amount when we went to out to eat. I have been craving sugar a lot, eating too much dark chocolate. There are times when I just feel like eating and I think I may try eating more fats.

I made 1 new thing this week, a pork tenderloin roast and chimichurri sauce. It was delicious!

We create our own reality.
#8 of 205 Old 08-01-2010, 09:56 PM

Oh, and tonight I am going to give myself a treat-i'm going to bed to read and fall asleep early. I usually go to bed at 1130, but tonight the goal is asleep by 1015.

#9 of 205 Old 08-01-2010, 10:35 PM

Hey All! Checking in here! It is hard to keep up but I'll try. Meals here have been sooooo boring as well!

Feb2003 that is HUGE on the bikini! That is wonderful you are feeling better about yourself!

I am working out well here feel like I am getting a little cold here though, hopefully it is shortlived though.

Still haven't done a menu, sigh, hopefully tomorrow.

Happily Married to my : 11 yrs- Mama to wild-eyed monkey boy 7-04, fiery little girl 4-07, and the happy smiley baby that sleeps 11-09!
#10 of 205 Old 08-01-2010, 10:54 PM

Newbie question: What is paleo and primal living? I'm sure I could google, but I prefer questions about lifestyles to be answered by people actually living those lifestyles when possible. I read upthread something about it dealing with grain-free eating, is that right? Since my baby's body seems to reject grain proteins, I've only really been able to eat corn consistently w/o her reacting negatively (although I still don't understand why corn is considered a grain) and I've been thinking about how heavily dependent upon grains our American diets are and wondering how healthy that is, in general. I've always thought 10-11 servings of grains per day to be quite high, but didn't expect to live without rice, so...!

Can y'all please share more about this lifestyle? Thanks!

Yes, yes.  I'm fabulous. loveeyes.gif  Moving on...

#11 of 205 Old 08-01-2010, 11:00 PM

This week has been really stressful for me, workwise, plus pms-ing (my baby is only 5 months old and my period is already back, grrr). I've remained grain-free but I've been having a frozen banana with raw almond butter for dessert, well, every night! I'm a total self-soothing stress eater.

Anyway, all that is over and I'm off for the rest of summer, woo-hoo! So tomorrow I'm back on track and man my body is crying out for it - all I want is raw spinach for the next three days!

But today . . . today is my Veganniversary! And I made a RAW lemon poppyseed cake (sprouted dehydrated almonds and jicama base for the cake, coconut oil base for the frosting) to celebrate, muahahaha.

cruelty-free, beastie-full!
#12 of 205 Old 08-01-2010, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmaegbert View Post
I think my friend and I are going to start a mostly vegetarian, mostly grain-free, mostly low-carb, mostly whole foods recipe blog. Have to think of a better name for it though... since we're certainly not primal or paleo I'm not quite sure where we fit in!
I think that's something a lot of folks could benefit from!!

Feb--WOW! I've um _never_ worn a bikini--I actually don't wear a bathind suit...um...ever... I have some awful, buldging vericose veins I've had since I was 19 (awful). Although I'm at my thinnest ever, and am loving it, I prob. won't wear a bathing suit (or shorts) until I get them removed (which I'm planning on doing--its covered by my insurance b/c they are painful--although not much at all since changing my diet a ton...) My only reservation is HAVING to take antibiotics during/after the removal process. I just don't know what that will do to my gut. I'm waiting until I'm done nursing ds to do it I think, for this reason. We'll see what happens.

Anyway, I KNOW what a HUGE thing that must be--good for you!!!!!

Note to self--MUST get a grill. (They sell $30 portable ones, which is what I would get. It's been so hot (actually a little cooler this week, but still way hot), and I'm certain that's impacting my kitchen creativity. A grill would be sooooo awesome...and soooo yummy!!

And Sayward, good for you for stress-soothing w/ a banana and almond butter. I think you can be really proud if that being your stress soothing food!!

Princesstutu, check this on reasons to avoid grains: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/definitive-guide-grains/

Paleo/primal living is basically modeling your diet after what our paleolithic ancestors ate--the foods we have evolved to eat throughout the majority of our evolutionary history. Check this out as well: http://www.paleodiet.com/

HTH!

Lauren, wife to my dear and mama to amazing River
I traditional foods
#13 of 205 Old 08-02-2010, 12:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feb2003 View Post
I'm trying to learn that perfection is elusive and if I wait around for it I'll miss out on a lot.
Damn, girl. . . I needed to hear that.

Thank you!!!!!
#14 of 205 Old 08-02-2010, 01:11 AM

Hi Ladies - I'm also somewhat of a newbie. I've been doing primal for the past few months but have just recently gotten really strict with it and also ramped up my exercise - trying to go primal there too but finding it difficult with my 2 year old son around and no gym membership! I've lost about 7 pounds in the past month - I started back up again after our vacation in late June and definitely enjoyed some non primal foods at the beach!

Anyways, I'm dairy free and also nut and seed free (for now). My goal is to lose 10 pounds by my birthday in late September to distract myself from the fact that we're having trouble TTC after my m/c in March.

Also, I'm heading out of town to visit my mom for a week and hoping I can stick with my eating for the week. I might have to hit the health food store near her (not a WF by any means, just a little shop) so we'll see what I can pick up. Hopefully lots of eggs and veggies to tide me over and I might have to pick up a small jar of coconut oil since I use it all the time. I don't know if I can go a week without it
#15 of 205 Old 08-02-2010, 02:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by princesstutu View Post
Newbie question: What is paleo and primal living? I'm sure I could google, but I prefer questions about lifestyles to be answered by people actually living those lifestyles when possible. I read upthread something about it dealing with grain-free eating, is that right? Since my baby's body seems to reject grain proteins, I've only really been able to eat corn consistently w/o her reacting negatively (although I still don't understand why corn is considered a grain) and I've been thinking about how heavily dependent upon grains our American diets are and wondering how healthy that is, in general. I've always thought 10-11 servings of grains per day to be quite high, but didn't expect to live without rice, so...!

Can y'all please share more about this lifestyle? Thanks!
http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

The big difference between paleo and primal is fat. Primal diet is definitely all about the healthy fats, while paleo still belongs in the realm of low fat. The problem with a low fat high protein low carb diet is rabbit starvation. Without carbs as fuel, your body needs fat for fuel, so your body doesn't run well without healthy fats.

Both diets stay away from grains, and to a lesser extent carbs, and both are very anti sugar. (for good reason! )

As for the lifestyle, well... I love it! I've never felt to healthy and energized, and my type 1 diabetic husband is baffling doctors with his near perfect health! I don't find it challenging to create nourishing delicious meals that are enjoyed by my family, and friends.

As for not being able to imagine your life without rice, really? I've always found rice/pasta to be a bland sauce delivery device, and there are plenty of delicious healthy options that don't include grains! Once you wrap your head around all of the information, it becomes a simple process of elimination.

Welcome to our TF take on grain free living!

I am not crunchy enough for this forum. Everyday I get a little crunchier though! :
#16 of 205 Old 08-02-2010, 03:04 AM

Thanks for the replies, links, and welcomes!

And it's not that I can't imagine life rice-free, just that I never did. I mean, who is allergic to rice, of all things?! Well, maybe my daughter. Never crossed my mind as a possibility. I do miss the habit of cooking rice in my rice cooker sometimes, but I've definitely been feeling healthier eating mostly raw.

Off to research...

#17 of 205 Old 08-02-2010, 09:12 AM

re: paleo vs primal

Cordain's (author of The Paleo Diet) early works really emphasized low fat and things like canola oil. However, his stance (and others in the earlier movement have eased up on that). A big difference between Paleo and Primal is that Paleo is dairy free you will find people eating varying amount of dairy on a Primal eating plan. Also, strict Paleo would leave out nightshades, chocolate and tubers. Those are not necessarily gone from paleo.

We went to "Outback" yesterday and had a great meal! I love that they have a GF menu and real food for the kids! I had ribs and a salad. MMM!

Did I mention here that dh is trying to get back to healthier eating? He had gone primal/paleo last fall but had fallen off the wagon a bit lately as he had been working so much. Now, he is trying to recover and get back off the caffeine and carbs. He also admitted to me that he felt the best really low carb paleo and lots of exercise. I couldn't believe it. He never has added back in his nasty sugary cereal, so that is good but lately had really been drinking sodas again(at work- not at home at least).

I am making some exercise/health goals anyone want to join me? I am thinking making it about 12 weeks- babe turns 1 y.o. in about 3.5 months so seems right. I want to be back to the best shape of my life
1)size- stomach- 26 in (current 27) hips 36 (current 37)
2)strength-30 consecutive military style (current about 10)- pullups- 1- squats- have to think on that one

Happily Married to my : 11 yrs- Mama to wild-eyed monkey boy 7-04, fiery little girl 4-07, and the happy smiley baby that sleeps 11-09!
#18 of 205 Old 08-02-2010, 01:13 PM

Hi everyone,

I am fairly new to primal eating. A friend of mine introduced the concept to me a few months ago, as well as information about gluten intolerance. After reading about gluten intolerance, I told my DH that he fits a lot of the symptoms. He agreed and decided to try going gluten free. After doing that for a few weeks and feeling fewer symptoms, he decided to go dairy free too. He is feeling really good--very little bloating and other digestive discomforts, his eczema has almost cleared up, his energy has increased substantially, plus he has lost about 25 pounds.

I haven't gone grain-free or gluten-free yet or dairy-free yet, though I am down to only one serving each of dairy and whole grain bread per day. I am looking forward for inspiration and ideas from this thread! The challenge will be with our 9 yo dd. She loves bread and other wheat/gluten products. A good start is that we haven't had pasta in 2 months!

Another challenge will be too do this on a budget. My DH's business, as well as mine, has been slower than ever, so we are on a tight budget. In September/October it will be even tighter, as I have surgery at the end of this month, and I will be out of commission for up to 8 weeks.

My goal this month is to eat a gluten-free whole foods diet (with lots of veggies!!!) plus lose 4 or 5 pounds. This means giving up my diet coke addiction and the junk food. My DH still is a bit of a junk food fanatic, and has found gluten free junk food to snack on . I don't eat a lot of junk food but, when it is in the house, I will eat it too.
#19 of 205 Old 08-02-2010, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crunchy_mama View Post
re: paleo vs primal

Cordain's (author of The Paleo Diet) early works really emphasized low fat and things like canola oil. However, his stance (and others in the earlier movement have eased up on that). A big difference between Paleo and Primal is that Paleo is dairy free you will find people eating varying amount of dairy on a Primal eating plan. Also, strict Paleo would leave out nightshades, chocolate and tubers. Those are not necessarily gone from paleo.

)
I knew I was forgetting some paleo details!

I haven't avoided nightshades (I love tomatoes too much) but since none of us suffer from joint pain, I figure it's something we'll just try to cut down on.

Chocolate will always have a place in my life. I just strive to extremely dark chocolate that is free of weird ingredients like soy!

I struggle with dairy. I go for a moderation approach, and like the many times Dr. Harris from PaNu has defended (good) dairy as a great source of fat for those who tolerate it.

I am not crunchy enough for this forum. Everyday I get a little crunchier though! :
#20 of 205 Old 08-02-2010, 02:15 PM

Hi All,

I occasionally post and read a lot on the TF forum. This week I am experimenting with eating no grain, no sugar and less fruit (to help with the no sugar hahaha). And eating more veggies with each meal, plus healthy fats and protein, including more nuts. I have my DH on board for 4 -5 day trial. But he went and purchased a bunch of cereal anyway. DS is not included…. He is the pickiest eater and it’s been a slow process in general changing his habits. So far he is vegetarian, like I used to be.

Breakfast was crustless quiche with eggs, milk, spinach and garlic (from garden) and a bit of cheese
Lunch will be grassfed beef with taco seasoning (homemade) and garden green salad with salsa and sour cream
Dinner will be roasted chicken and garlic sautéed zucchini also from the garden

The biggest challenge is financial. Our food budget is small and very paycheck to paycheck. We both know veggies cost more than bread, pasta and cereal. But summer is a good time to save on veggies so we’re giving it a try. I do have DH on board to expand our garden. We are making 4 new raised beds this fall for next year. He ate his first garden fresh beets this year and went crazy over them!

I am very inspired by TF books and also Mark’s Daily Apple website. I do not have his book tho.

I am also making an exercise goal to get in a daily walk, for starters.

I will check in on this tread and thanks for any support!

Rhianna
#21 of 205 Old 08-02-2010, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhianna813 View Post
Hi All,

I occasionally post and read a lot on the TF forum. This week I am experimenting with eating no grain, no sugar and less fruit (to help with the no sugar hahaha). And eating more veggies with each meal, plus healthy fats and protein, including more nuts. I have my DH on board for 4 -5 day trial. But he went and purchased a bunch of cereal anyway. DS is not included…. He is the pickiest eater and it’s been a slow process in general changing his habits. So far he is vegetarian, like I used to be.

Breakfast was crustless quiche with eggs, milk, spinach and garlic (from garden) and a bit of cheese
Lunch will be grassfed beef with taco seasoning (homemade) and garden green salad with salsa and sour cream
Dinner will be roasted chicken and garlic sautéed zucchini also from the garden

The biggest challenge is financial. Our food budget is small and very paycheck to paycheck. We both know veggies cost more than bread, pasta and cereal. But summer is a good time to save on veggies so we’re giving it a try. I do have DH on board to expand our garden. We are making 4 new raised beds this fall for next year. He ate his first garden fresh beets this year and went crazy over them!

I am very inspired by TF books and also Mark’s Daily Apple website. I do not have his book tho.

I am also making an exercise goal to get in a daily walk, for starters.

I will check in on this tread and thanks for any support!

Rhianna

Welcome!

I'm on a very limited budget too! Yes bread/rice/beans are cheap, but here are some cheap alternatives.

Bone broth! Make your own. This nourishing broth will help you make soups, stews, sauces and gravies and stretch your veggies and meat!

Get creative with the cheaper cuts of meat! Ground meat, cheap roasts etc all just need a little love to become delicious nourishing meals.

"Don't let perfect be the enemy of good." Mark Sisson.

#22 of 205 Old 08-02-2010, 02:30 PM

Chocolate questions?

What brands are soy free, I'm talking dark chocolate bars, ready to eat.

Anyone know about bromine content in chocolate? I've done some searching and what I gleen is that it's the soy in chocolate that gives it it's bromine content. Not sure if this is correct.

Welcome to the new people! I'm still very new to this way of eating myself.

#23 of 205 Old 08-02-2010, 03:47 PM

Checking in!

I found out I was pregnant a few days ago! I thought I was just felt nauseous detoxing from camping food (I never really had a pp af since I had my 2.5 yo so I did not get the clue of missing my peroid or anything. I chatted with my midwife on the phone and she thinks I am between 5-7 weeks pregnant.

Anyway, I am still eating healthy but the only thing that sounded good this morning was an almond waffle. I am planning on strength trainng at the gym this afternoon.

homebirth.jpg<>< Mama to DS, DD, and a new baby girl 4/1! homeschool.gifmdcblog5.gif

#24 of 205 Old 08-02-2010, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil_earthmomma View Post
Welcome!

I'm on a very limited budget too! Yes bread/rice/beans are cheap, but here are some cheap alternatives.

Bone broth! Make your own. This nourishing broth will help you make soups, stews, sauces and gravies and stretch your veggies and meat!

Get creative with the cheaper cuts of meat! Ground meat, cheap roasts etc all just need a little love to become delicious nourishing meals.

"Don't let perfect be the enemy of good." Mark Sisson.
I have chicken stock in my freezer that I make in my crock pot. It's not getting a ton use right now because it's summer and I make less soups.

Ahhh the other part of my struggle - cooking meat. I was vegetarian for a long time. About 18 years. And meal plannin, buying and cooking meat is so new to me. Been doing it for a over a year now and it's slow going. So far I think I am buying the cheaper cuts and turning them into boot strap leather for dinner. Yum

Any weblinks for learning meat buying and cooking would be awesome!

Rhianna
#25 of 205 Old 08-02-2010, 04:11 PM

Hi, again, everyone! I was up half the night researching food. Haven't spent this much time reading about food since I went TF a few years back and was doing the WAP stuff. My eating habits have really gotten off track over the last 2 years and I'm so thankful for threads like this right now. I have gut issues and I've got to get better. I had stopped eating fermented foods due to food sensitivities, but last night I bought some dairy-free yogurt starter. That was so expensive! But my health and the health of my kids is totally worth it! (Right? Convince me!)

Looking into a goat share, now. And, still reading about paleo and primal diets. That Mike Apple site is extensive! I have to take breaks. Can someone remind me what he says about lignans? Why are they bad (if I'm remembering correctly)? I want to add more flax to my diet, I think, but I thought he said something about lignans not being good and flax seeds are high in lignans.

My mind feels overloaded!

#26 of 205 Old 08-02-2010, 04:39 PM

Hey everyone! I am excited about this month. I just bought Tacfit Commando and DH and I started yesterday. Looking forward to this weeks meal plan - Sausage and tomato frittata, zucchini lasagna, Thai Beef Larb with cabbage, Sweet vidalia brats with kraut, salmon with greek veggies.
#27 of 205 Old 08-02-2010, 05:08 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by newcastlemama View Post
I found out I was pregnant a few days ago!
SO exciting!!! May you be blessed with a healthy pregnancy, birth, and baby!!
#28 of 205 Old 08-02-2010, 06:55 PM

Quote:
I have chicken stock in my freezer that I make in my crock pot. It's not getting a ton use right now because it's summer and I make less soups.

Ahhh the other part of my struggle - cooking meat. I was vegetarian for a long time. About 18 years. And meal plannin, buying and cooking meat is so new to me. Been doing it for a over a year now and it's slow going. So far I think I am buying the cheaper cuts and turning them into boot strap leather for dinner. Yum

Rhianna
Aw, that sounds rough. I was in a similar boat, I never ate meat until I met my husband. Luckily my husband is great in the kitchen and taught me so much! I personally love my meat rare, I find it so much more palettable that way.

I'll come back a little later with some tips!

#29 of 205 Old 08-02-2010, 08:33 PM

Quote:

Rhianna
I have huge hunks of chicken thigh marinating in the fridge because I couldn't figure out how to cut them up into the 1" pieces the recipe called for.

Apparently, marinading helps with dry and tough meat. I learned that today from a recipe off MDA.
#30 of 205 Old 08-02-2010, 08:56 PM

Here’s a “there’s hope” story I’ll share about cooking with meat. My MIL purchased a local pig and gave part of it to her kids for Yule last year. It showed up as ground sausage, chops and roast like things. 2 weeks ago I was watching a cooking show on PBS and they were making carnitas which is Mexican pulled pork. They mentioned Pork Shoulder Roast and I was like Whoa! I think that is in my freezer. I jumped up to check and behold it was. So I watched the episode and then found the recipe online. It was a quite time intensive recipe that involved marinated, slow roasting and broiling. But it was GOOD!

I am also looking into something called Skirt Steak which seems to be moderating low priced and marinaded, then cooked quickly.

When fall hits again I am going to work on my beef stew. I really want to get it right and not have chewy meat.

Rhianna

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page