Grain Free/Primal/Paleo in January 2011!!! - Page 5 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#121 of 157 Old 01-24-2011, 04:32 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

BTDT (though not at a tasting...that sounds fun!)  I'm that sensitive though...hopefully the detox passes quickly.

#122 of 157 Old 01-25-2011, 03:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenlunatic View Post

Hi ladies,  I was wondering if anyone on this thread discusses the GAPS diet.  For those who don't know it is similar to paleo eating with several differences (no potatoes or rice), some other restrictions too.   Just wondering since it seems so many folks go grain free for health reasons, but without cutting out some 'other' things from the diet some folks don't get better.

Just wondering.  I do the GAPS diet and would be happy to discuss on a different thread, but here seems more helpful to people.

I am open to talking about the GAPS diet as I am checking into that lately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cristeen View Post

Hi ladies - last night was bad. I had a tasting dinner last night to test recipes for a restaurant i'm involved in opening. Last nights theme was sandwiches and dessert. By the time i got home i seriously felt high! We had something like 8 sandwiches and 14 desserts on the table and i had to taste every single one. About halfway through sandwiches i realized this wasnt going to work and settled w 1-2 bites w the bread and then peeling off the bread and eating the filling. Regardless though i'm back in major detox/cravings mode today.

I will say though (to toot my own horn) that all 3 of my dishes made it on the night's "favorites" list. And both sandwiches would be GF-friendly w/out the bread (nothing to be done about the dessert though).

You are so strong.  I would have lost all control and gotten really sick with the gluten. 

#123 of 157 Old 01-25-2011, 03:51 AM

So I have been on this new limited diet without starch too and eggs and if it werent for the previous week of grain free, I would have been seriously ill.  I have recently gone through a huge detox, I felt like I had the flu bad for just one day and it passed and then I got a sick feeling in my throat, and now my joints are killing me like I am having a lyme flare up.  But I am seeing changes finally in some chronic health issues and my lymph glads that were huge and pressing on my neck causeing numbness, are finally going down.  I never thought eating a ton of meat and veggies would do the trick. 

We have have some good meals surprisingly even though it is limited.

Breakfast- chicken sausage, and green beans covered in beef fat

Lunch - Butternut squash soup and bone broth (with hidden zucchini squash to stretch it)- all pureed and it was heavenly.  I wanted "bread" with it, so I made a mushroom apple meatloaf.  It fell apart without any binders, but it was still good

Dinner - ground beef with white beans and steamed kale sprinkled with dulse.  My kids devoured the kale.  Success!

I usually make some GF cake or somehting on the weekend and dh is missing that.  I just didn't make anything and now he is asking for it.  My dd wants cake and I can't have coconut without getting really sick.  I wonder if I can tollerate almond meal?

#124 of 157 Old 01-25-2011, 05:51 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

i'm interested in talking about GAPS too!

#125 of 157 Old 01-25-2011, 06:00 AM

More menu planing-

Breakfast-

Sweet potatoes for the kids, delicatta squash for me and served with leftover meat loaf

Lunch - Steamed broccoli with fried chicken ( in beef tallow), and mashed potatoed in bone broth for dh and extra broccoli for me

Dinner - Chick peas presoaked and cooked in spicey sausage ( I am looking for intense flavors here) perhaps a salad on the side.

Loahaire- I have been thinking of you and I totally understand a tight budget and lots of meat.  I eat mostly local ground beef (instead of other cuts), buy lots of cod when it goes on sale (like $3 a lb), eat more liver, and only eat local humainly raised chicken thighs that has bone in as it is way cheaper.  I snip the bone out and save  them up for a broth.  And lots of our meat meals have beans as we do really well with beans.

#126 of 157 Old 01-25-2011, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebirdmama1 View Post

So I have been on this new limited diet without starch too and eggs and if it werent for the previous week of grain free, I would have been seriously ill.  I have recently gone through a huge detox, I felt like I had the flu bad for just one day and it passed and then I got a sick feeling in my throat, and now my joints are killing me like I am having a lyme flare up.  But I am seeing changes finally in some chronic health issues and my lymph glads that were huge and pressing on my neck causeing numbness, are finally going down.  I never thought eating a ton of meat and veggies would do the trick. 

I had a feeling that this would really get the ball rolling.  Make sure you are supporting detox (you don't need to feel miserable!)  Also, are you taking anything for the lyme?

I would think that in another couple of days things are going to look very different for you.  I'm sorry if it feels difficult, but it's so worth it.  I'd give it another week personally before introducing almond meal-but you can certainly try it.  There are a good amount of yummy recipes that are almond flour based and egg free.

#127 of 157 Old 01-25-2011, 01:05 PM

I'll just jump in here with info not necessarily directed at any particular post, but I am on GAPS and have been since February 2010.  I did about 6 - 8 weeks of a grain wean prior to my start on GAPS, but I was already GF/CF and so I just needed to wean off corn, soy and potatoes and such. 

I can't say enough good things about the diet.  It has helped my in so many ways.

The detox thing is weird.  Initially I went through detox and really couldn't tell if it was detox or just a continuation of sypmtoms since they are very similar things.  Over the months though it becomes more and more clear what is detox and what is food reaction.  It is such a puzzle and each person is so individual that you really need to pay hyper attention to your body to figure it all out.

Like I may start to detox again simply by adding a fermented food.  Or upping my theraputic dose of proibotics. 

Anyway,  I would love to know more about this 'chicken sausage' I am reading about... and what is with the beef fat?  I use pork fat and chicken fat, but beef fat?  smothering the food?  Do you do anything to the beef fat first?

not all who wander are lost
#128 of 157 Old 01-25-2011, 03:29 PM

Not on GAPS here, did SCD before, no desire to go super restrictive again(I shutter at the thought of an all soup diet).  Although, my diet is mostly compliant naturally.  I have cut out potatoes and sweet potatoes in the past but currently eat them, I have no issue with them.  TBH I am not a fan of any particular diet, more of listening to your own body.  There are so many of different healing diets, some allow this and some allow that and one that allows this says that it is critical that you don't eat that.  Yet, despite these differences people have healing on different diets.  My thoughts are to take what is in common with most of them and as I said listen to what works for me. 

My diet currently, for this season, is lots of soup, root veggies, fat- animal- coco- sesame and evoo, good eggs, good meat, some salads, some nutmeal baked goods(sweetened w/ honey) some good dark choco, some beans.  No gluten/dairy/soy/grains, no corn here either, except trace amts. 

I do feel great most of the time, although right now it seems my first ppaf is imminent and I am feeling crampy and grumpy :(

Happily Married to my : 11 yrs- Mama to wild-eyed monkey boy 7-04, fiery little girl 4-07, and the happy smiley baby that sleeps 11-09!
#129 of 157 Old 01-26-2011, 03:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panserbjorne View Post

I had a feeling that this would really get the ball rolling.  Make sure you are supporting detox (you don't need to feel miserable!)  Also, are you taking anything for the lyme?

I would think that in another couple of days things are going to look very different for you.  I'm sorry if it feels difficult, but it's so worth it.  I'd give it another week personally before introducing almond meal-but you can certainly try it.  There are a good amount of yummy recipes that are almond flour based and egg free.

Yup this morning I feel even better.  My lymph glands are feeling so amazing like my body is actually my age!

I have been taking extra vit C, vit D, cell salts, magnesium, and was taking teasel root tincture for the lyme and upped the dose 2 days ago to double, and the joint pain is almost gone now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenlunatic View Post

Anyway,  I would love to know more about this 'chicken sausage' I am reading about... and what is with the beef fat?  I use pork fat and chicken fat, but beef fat?  smothering the food?  Do you do anything to the beef fat first?

We are allergic to pork so I found some pork encasing free chicken sausages but they are in most grocery stores though.  Alfresco makes amazing wild blueberry sausages, and Bilinskis makes some good ones too.  I used the bilinksis sweet/spicy italian ones with chickpeas last night only to realize too late that there was peppers in it and I am nightshade free.  Still I am alive this morning.  These are oth nitrate and msg fre and the chickens are supposed to have had a good life prior to becoming sausage. 

I am using lots of beef fat cause I have issues allergy wise with most other fats and I need the extra fats especially for the winter.  I just got some grass fed beef suet and rendered it on the stove.  It was so cheap as Dh works for the farm that raises the beeef.  28 lbs for 30 dollars.  But after you render it you dont end up with 28 lbs in the end.

#130 of 157 Old 01-26-2011, 07:09 AM

I have lots of nut meal left after making almond milk this morning, would love ideas on how to use it.

TIA

Joanna WAHM to DS 10/2007
You must be the change you wish to see - Ghandi
#131 of 157 Old 01-26-2011, 01:13 PM

Bluebirdmama--I am so happy you are getting better. Going to a basic diet was really healing for me too and I try to stay as basic as I can (meats, eggs, fats, veggies/berries, a little bit of nuts). My lyme symptoms pretty much stopped and I felt so much better even with mental clarity and emotional stability. 

GAPS--I did the GAPS diet for 9 months (I think in 2009). I had already been gluten and dairy free (except butter) and almost totally grain free for quite a while before I did it. I started because I wanted to heal food intolernces and my digestion was getting worse and worse. I'm able to eat eggs and tomatoes now and my digestion is much more normal so it did work for me. I quit mostly because it was mentally draining being on that strict and labor intensive of a diet (and I am used to being pretty strict!). Like crunchy mama my diet is close but I do have gf grains infrequently (1-2 x per month when out), some potatoes, some chocolate....

homebirth.jpg<>< Mama to DS, DD, and a new baby girl 4/1! homeschool.gifmdcblog5.gif

#132 of 157 Old 01-26-2011, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joanna0707 View Post

I have lots of nut meal left after making almond milk this morning, would love ideas on how to use it.

TIA

Cup or two of almond meal.  1 stick melted butter.  Cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves to taste.  Maybe a smidge of honey if tolerated.  Mix (keep adding almond flour) until a nice crumbly texture and spread in bottom and sides of pie plate.  Bake for ten minutes at 350.  Then follow a pumpkin or squash pie or custard recipe, making substitutions as necessary.  Pour in shell.  Make it with honey or maple syrup for a hint of sweetness.  Bake and enjoy. 

Or do a web search for almond meal cookies.  Or use it to bread chicken.

S & J . DD 2/8/7. DS 4/25/10. Natural foods eating, sleep deprived, gardening WAH mama.
#133 of 157 Old 01-27-2011, 10:21 AM

I've made it to day 7 of grain free.

The good:

- Still enjoying much increased concentration skills. They were in the toilet before, and it wasn't a short-term thing either (like, more than a year...).

- Losing weight steadily and reasonably. I'm at about 3 pounds lost in a week, I think 2 pounds a week is considered ideal but I think the extra pound for the first week isn't a big deal since it was probably water weight.

The bad:

- My appetite has died. It's not that I'm craving grain foods, but I've just lost interest in eating, planning for eating, cooking, etc. My tummy growls but my mouth doesn't want anything. I have to make an effort to figure out foods to eat.

- My initial burst of physical energy has waned. Probably it waned with the appetite. I was doing weights enthusiastically for 4 days. On day 5, I didn't really want to but I made myself do it but chickened out of squats. On day 6 (yesterday) I didn't do anything at all. And I didn't today, yet either. It must be because I'm not really eating enough. I don't feel strong enough to exercise.

- I ate potato chips last night. And no, not some all-natural super crunchy baked potato chip. I'm talking Lays Sour Cream and Onion. Obviously that wasn't what I was going for when I decided to quit grains. But I didn't figure out dinner for myself last night, and then DH and DD went on an errand and brought home potato chips and I ate them. You may flog me now.

Homeschooling mama to 6 year old DD.

#134 of 157 Old 01-29-2011, 08:08 AM

Well, if I am going to have a splurge I make it potato chips, and no I don't feel too guilty about it.  I usually keep it to plain just because that fits in with our intolerances but hey, whatever!

It sounds like you need to find some new favorite grain free foods, anything you think you would like to try and maybe someone can give some ideas?

Happily Married to my : 11 yrs- Mama to wild-eyed monkey boy 7-04, fiery little girl 4-07, and the happy smiley baby that sleeps 11-09!
#135 of 157 Old 01-29-2011, 12:16 PM

The loss of appetite is pretty normal. One of the big benefits for me. You should probably plan for some high protein quick snacks - something like deviled eggs is a good choice. I've found that if i grab a snack when i feed the baby, it piques my appetite, and then i can think about some lunch.

Cristeen ~ Always remembering our stillheart.gif  warrior ~ Our rainbow1284.gif  is 3, how'd that happen?!?! 

We welcomed another rainbow1284.gifstillheart.gif  warrior in May 2012!! 

2012 Decluttering challenge - 575/2012

#136 of 157 Old 01-29-2011, 12:54 PM

We're doing the GAPS diet as well.  I don't mind the strictness but the labor is a lot.  Although I have tons more energy now so it probably evens out.  I did the diet a few years ago with dd to help her gut issues/eczema/food intolerances.  She was symptom-free after a few months so I added in some GF grains, potatoes, etc. and eventually sugar and other icky things.  We always stayed GF though.  I don't think we stuck with the program long enough (I got pg and tired) because her issues all slowly came back.  Now dd2 is having identical issues so we're committed to following the diet for a year at least.  I try to keep things really simple, although I did make an amazing blueberry pie for dd's birthday a few days ago.  I feel like we probably need to do the intro diet but I wanted the kids to adjust before embarking on that.  We all had major detox/die-off symptoms for the first few weeks.  I added a lot of healing measures, maybe too quickly (coconut yogurt, water kefir, strong probiotic supps, green powder, glutamine)  

Anyway, I'd love to hear from others about it.  One of the families in dd's kindergarten class is doing GAPS as well, which shocked me because they are the first folks I've met in real life who know anything about it.

#137 of 157 Old 01-29-2011, 08:17 PM

Joybird- I should have stayed on my grain free (or at least limited grains) and dairy free diet with my son.  DS has had some of the same problems as my daughter had.  

How much fruit does everyone eat?  I think I'm overdoing it on the fruit.  It is so easy to eat and feed the kids. I don't know what other food sometimes to reach for when we are in the car or running errands.  Really I should be lower carb, but then again I'm nursing a big ravenous baby.

S & J . DD 2/8/7. DS 4/25/10. Natural foods eating, sleep deprived, gardening WAH mama.
#138 of 157 Old 01-30-2011, 04:32 AM

I have the loss of appitite here now.  I am trying to figure it out.

Question for everyone- how has this diet been on you emotionally?  I have been writing how amazing the body changes are, but I have never felt worse emotionally in my life.  I haven't been so down feeling in several years.  Is this part of the detox?  If it doesn't lift, I am totally ok with feeling crappy in my my body for my emotional self to feel better- stopping paleo.

#139 of 157 Old 01-30-2011, 05:16 AM

re: fruit: I had started some but pretty much have cut it out- I might do a serving of berries 1-2 x a week.  I am also nursing a 14 month old- A LOT- I am eating quite a bit of tubers and FAT!

re: emotional: I feel entirely awesome.  I had seasonal depression before but haven't since but there have been others changes along the way.  I am gluten/dairy/soy free(I think being 100% gf is the biggest contributer for me).  I also take fermented clo and personally I am a great place spiritually and feel good about myself.    What are your meals looking like- what are you eating and not eating?  Anything else going on?

#140 of 157 Old 01-30-2011, 06:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebirdmama1 View Post

I have the loss of appitite here now.  I am trying to figure it out.

Question for everyone- how has this diet been on you emotionally?  I have been writing how amazing the body changes are, but I have never felt worse emotionally in my life.  I haven't been so down feeling in several years.  Is this part of the detox?  If it doesn't lift, I am totally ok with feeling crappy in my my body for my emotional self to feel better- stopping paleo.

if it's detox then you may need to step up the support.  epsom salt soaks are like level one when things aren't so bad.  You have a different situation and may really need to go hardcore with detox support.  If that didn't work in under a week then there may be something else entirely happening on a physiological level.  There are certain conditions that will be exacerbated by this style of eating.  It could be either, but since you're already eating this way I'd try more detox support and see if that brought you out of it.  That's just me.

Remember, too that lyme loves loves loves sugar and grains.  Any pathogen is going to put up a fight when their source of happiness is removed.  Dh does best paleo, but if he hasn't been and goes back to it he's in absolute misery for a week or two unless I follow him around forcing supplements into him (at which point he *magically* feels better.)  The lyme puts up a serious fight.  Even if he was entirely symptom free before removing sugar and grains.

#141 of 157 Old 01-30-2011, 07:48 AM

From personal experience, I don't worry about fruit when I'm adjusting to a new way of eating. When I quit sugar or whatever, I feel free to up the fruit to help me get by. Inevitably, I reduce my fruit intake naturally after a time. My philosphy is that a crutch is a good thing when you're healing. It's only when the crutch doesn't get put away that it's a problem. I think for most people, they naturally put their crutches aside when they can - no effort, no fanfare. It's only when there's something else going on that they cling to their crutches - and even then, I'd say it was the other thing, not the crutches per se, that was the real problem.  

#142 of 157 Old 01-30-2011, 11:12 AM

I also think eating more fruit is fine.  It can help get you over the hump and it is absorbed easily.  

I felt terrible emotionally at first, but only for a week or so.  The headaches lasted longer, maybe a few weeks.  After that things leveled out quickly.  But I also was very diligent with my CLO, vit/min supplements and detox baths.  Epsom salts are your friend.  I should buy stock in epsom salts.  I've also been doing other detox baths.  Seaweed is a goodv detoxifier and provides accessible minerals.  I use a powder but any seaweed will work.  Also clay detox baths - Uncle Harry's makes one or you could just use bentonite powder in your tub.  I've also read that ACV in the bath or baking soda (not together!) will help detox but I haven't tried those yet.  

#143 of 157 Old 01-30-2011, 01:01 PM

re: fruit: I should say I think they can be fine for some.  I just feel better without them and I can get the carbs I need from veggies.  However, there have been times I have ate them, quite a bit.  We all have different experiences and different bodies so of course such things will vary.

#144 of 157 Old 02-07-2011, 07:20 AM

2 1/2 weeks grain free.

Unexpected benefit: improved circulation. My feet used to get colder than one could ever think POSSIBLE. Even though I dress very warmly. This was an issue for years, and suddenly now my feet are merely cool to the touch, not icy.

Unfortunately, the weight loss stopped. I shouldn't complain too much, but I needed to lose 25 pounds to get back to my old fighting weight. 5 pounds came right off. And, in the last week, absolutely nothing more. If anything, I might have gained a pound back. Maybe it wasn't the grain-free but simply starving myself that did the trick. Now I'm eating again - but I seriously doubt I eat way too many calories. Sample meals:

Breakfast - banana and peanut butter, OR hardboiled egg and 1 ounce cheddar cheese.

Lunch - bowl of leftover soup (blended squash and homemade chicken stock with some onion and dried tomatos for crunch). Or sometimes I even skip lunch.

Dinner - spinach salad, small sweet potato with butter, small amount of chicken

Beverage - water, water, water, water. Nothing new, I always drink water

Now, I know you could say I shouldn't eat the banana or the sweet potato, but for crying out loud, I'm hardly stuffing myself.

Also, that initial burst of energy never came back. My loss of appetite got me so weak that one day I got dizzy standing. Now I have figured out things to eat again but I don't really feel strong enough to exercise. And now that I seem to be gaining it all back, I just don't frickin know what to do - I instinctively just want to eat less so I don't bloat up again, and I don't want to exercise and run the risk of being hungry. I'm soooo not vain, and I'm watching myself standing at the cliff of anorexia. I've found it's actually in me. I'm not actually being anorexic of course, but I'm just saying it's a path that beckons.

#145 of 157 Old 02-07-2011, 09:09 AM

I don't know that you are going to have the energy without some more fat or meat.  Instead of all the carbs why not up the fat?  I would say you aren't getting enough calories and w/ a good percentage of those calories coming from carbs I would say it isn't surprising that your blood sugar is wonky.

cocobean likes this.

#146 of 157 Old 02-07-2011, 10:17 AM

No matter what diet or way of eating one follows, you need a certain amount of energy intake aka calories and I would be very hungry with only eating a banana and pb, that's not much protien or food total. I think its been proven over and over again in research that low calorie dieting is not a long term solution and can mess up a healthy metabolism.
#147 of 157 Old 02-07-2011, 10:50 AM

Well, I'm not trying to do low calorie dieting. I'm not hungry, I just don't feel strong enough to lift weights.

I've incredibly increased the amount of protein in my diet - if breakfast involves an egg and cheese, or peanut butter, that's a significant change from cereal. Fat, I don't avoid at all - I make my own soup from scratch, and believe me, all the drippings stay in. I use plenty of butter. I joked recently that I miight call this "the sour cream diet." I've added a lot more meat to my diet, from none to a few times a week. So even if this is a high-carb meal for *you*, it's a big change for me and I assume it's the net change that counts the most. Otherwise, I may as well just eat whatever I want, if the only way it makes a difference is if I completely cut all vegetables out of my life.

Also, what makes you say my blood sugar is wonky? Other than having trouble standing one day when I could not eat a thing. I did say that my appetite came back, and I don't notice any blood sugar issues whatsoever. I know what blood sugar swings feel like, believe me - I get cranky and irritable and have this "feeling" that I can't describe. Sometimes shaky. Yeah, I had that when I was eating zero, and I'm not surprised. I wasn't doing that on purpose, I posted here before in alarm because I didn't know what to do. I've gotten past that. Just have found my weight loss stopped now that I'm eating again, and I'm frustrated.

#148 of 157 Old 02-07-2011, 12:08 PM

Laohaire - I know where you're coming from. *hugs* I lost an amazing 15lbs (over the span of 2 months) when I first started and now I've pittered out and staying at my current weight (200).  I am finding if I make a small adjustment to my diet that over time the weight does come off - but very slowly or I don't put any on (which is a good thing too).

I've been at this for 6 months and right now I'm not completely grain-free - somedays yes, somedays no.  I usually have it with 1 meal/day (rice mostly) - because I like it, but I'm more focused on staying gluten-free because that is entrenched in my life to have bread, or a bread-like substance with every meal, every day.

Are you tracking your calorie intake as weight loss really boils down to basic intake/output, but perhaps you're not eating enough and your body thinks it needs to store everything?

treehugger.gifAnd you who seek to know Me, know that the seeking and yearning will avail you not, unless you know the Mystery: for if that which you seek, you find not within yourself, you will never find it without.treehugger.gif

#149 of 157 Old 02-07-2011, 12:27 PM

No, I'm not counting calories. I don't have a scale. Can't read labels for calories since I make everything from scratch (well, ok, not EVERYTHING - I buy butter and sour cream, etc, but you know what I mean).

I'm being silly because weight loss wasn't my primary goal, but certainly a guilty one. I'm already satisfied with the results I have - mainly, that I can concentrate again. I guess I just got my hopes up a lot when the weight suddenly started melting off, after three years of trying so hard. I was also thinking it might be similar to another time in my life when I had extra weight I was holding on to - I quit sugar and every last pound came off even though all I did was quit sugar (I wasn't on a "diet" I just wanted to stop eating sugar, but that's what happened).

But even those 5 pounds really made a difference for me, so I should just be grateful and keep on keepin' on :)

#150 of 157 Old 02-07-2011, 12:50 PM

When you are talking about getting dizzy and not enough energy, that seems like a blood sugar issue to me, glad to hear it isn't persistent.  I just think perhaps the weight is stalled because of the lack of calories and fat is an easy thing to add in- I know you had said getting more meat wasn't likely.

Just from reading what you are eating it doesn't sound like enough to *me*, I wouldn't have energy on that diet either, regardless of the make-up of it.

breakfast- I ate 3 fried eggs this am and about 2-3 oz of sausage and a cup of hot tea w/ a TBSP of honey and was not overly full- oh and a few sqares of dark choc. (Lindt 85%) w/ a few TBSP PB

snack- a bit more choc and PB

lunch- stir-fry w/ broccoli, bellpepper, mushrooms, olives and tapenade- a wok-ful just for me and about 3 oz of leftover chicken- cooked w/ sesame oil

snack- carrots and homemade mayo

supper- will be ???- I easily eat a large plateful of food- I try to think of any and everywhere I can add extra fat

cocobean likes this.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page