Join Date: Dec 2001
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Originally Posted by mountain mom
We have a few staples depending on our moods...
1) Always start with a cut up apple, orange grapefruit, bowl of frozen rasps. or blueberries. At this point we have our tinctures and a spoon full of EVCO.
2) Super eggy french toast with cultured butter and maple syrup and hemp hearts
3) Homemade yogurt smoothies with berries, hemp oil, spirulina, bee pollen, cilantro, chard or kale. (I used slightly steamed greens).
4) Oats soaked overnight with water and whey and cooked and then crispy nuts and molasses added or I make a 'parfait' which is oats then yogurt then berries then nuts and maple syrup drizzled on top in a parfait glass. ( the ingredients are all layered in the glass).
5) Oats soaked overnight with yogurt and eaten cold in the AM with blueberries and hemp oil and shredded coconut.
6) Bone broth and steamed greens with a poached egg on top.
7) Veggie omelette with zuchinni, spinach and raw cheese
8) Fermented oatcakes with maple syrup and hemp hearts or savory with craut, pickle and cheese.
9) Breakfast burrito (egg, cheese and veg) with fermented bean paste
10) Apples with almond butter for dipping
11) Soft boiled eggs and sprouted grain toast with cultured butter and steamed brocolli.
12) Always jasmine green tea for me and a herbal blend tea for dd.
13) Special days we have carob spice soaked flour pancakes. But its usually a birthday or an event of some sort.
14) Sprouted spelt berries with hemp milk and blueberries.
15) Homemade nut butter bars for when we are on the run.
|26 members and 14,130 guests|
|cagnew , Deborah , emmy526 , girlspn , greenemami , hillymum , IMMaryland , IsaFrench , jamesmorrow , kathymuggle , Lilly08 , lisak1234 , MountainMamaGC , NaturallyKait , NCIS4Ever2001 , nic1231 , omarinbox1888 , piratemere , rapidoa , RollerCoasterMama , Shmootzi , Skippy918 , sren , TheChainedAngel|
|Most users ever online was 449,755, 06-25-2014 at 12:21 PM.|